Sketch freebies!

XaeXae
edited July 2015 in The Blank Canvas
Well, I'm trying to branch out and maybe change up my style a bit... Plus I want to practice face shapes and the like.

So I decided to just give out some free sketches, which I'll do with pen/pencil and paper, take a picture, and upload! I'm only going to be doing busts (unless I can be convinced otherwise). Digital will be only upon request.

I'll quote you if you're getting one (might not be right away, but I will be checking frequently).
Also taking commissions :D 

SAMPLES: pencil sketch xae  | digital sketch bust | digital color flat bust | digital colored bust sketch

ARTDUMP: Art Tumblr | deviantART

Just post your character desc and any references.
I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
discord: aciidwire#5240
Please check out my new art page!

Comments

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Pick me, pick meeee!  *jumps up and down*  o:)

She is a winged atavian of the northern wilds. Often garbed like a man, she remains a wisp of a woman, one with noticeably severe, dusky features. A long stripe of black cloth conceals the socket of her right eye from view, but her left one remains naked, a brilliant amber in hue. The locks of her hair, white like the snow of Kamleikan, have been gathered into a long ponytail that reaches down to the small of her back. Few strands escape this arrangement to frame her face, the most noticeable shaping into a delicate braid falling from her temple to graze against her collarbone. Upon her skin sit a small variety of mementos, like the glimmering white scales beside her thin, uncoloured lips, or the scarred mark of fangs on the side of her neck. Of all, however, the most notorious is a burn scar on her left cheek in the shape of what seems to be an escarbuncle within a border. Rounding up her appearance are the long, sharp claws on her hands, and the ominous black wings sprouting off her back, too large for her even on their relaxed form.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• She is a graceful tsol'aa and is tall and waif-like, as if underfed most of her life. Light blonde 
    hair has been bound into a messy bun, a few strands falling around her face. Pale jade-green eyes 
    watch the world from behind long, sooty lashes, tiny flecks of gold breaking up the green, dark 
    circles surround them like fading bruises. Her fingers and hands are covered with fine silver scars, 
    each one perfectly straight and only visible when the light catches them. Smudges of various 
    chemicals stain her fingertips, dying them strange colours that never seem to wash off.

weeee

wears a gold circlet, wears ivory and gold exclusively infact, so not very interesting colour wise

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Pick memememememe!

He is a winged atavian with lightly tanned skin and an athletic, muscular frame, standing a few 
    inches over five feet tall. Short, well-kept hair the colour of silver covers his head, trimmed and 
    seemingly set in place. A pair of ice-blue eyes is set above a small nose. Slight dimples lead into a 
    mouth that is used to smiling. The surrounding skin is taut and clean-shaven. A thin pink scar runs 
    down the left side of his neck, trailing down into his shirt. Two wings of fluffy, jet-black feathers 
    protrude from just below his shoulderblades. His right forearm is inked with a tattoo in the shape of 
    four equilateral triangles with a black sun, moon and stars in each of the three outer triangles 
    surrounding the mysterous Philosopher's Stone, inked in dark red. His left forearm is marked with a 
    dark brand of blackened and burnt skin in the shape of an escarbuncle.

He is wearing:
       a sharp black tuxedo jacket, classy cerulean dress trousers, ebony black leather shoes, a crown of flowers, a bone ring with a firewall rune, a bone ring with a firelash rune, and a platinum winter wolf ring.
    Huh. Neat.
  • She is a winged atavian. Standing no taller than five feet three inches she could easily be described as petite. Long, painfully straight locks of frosted-silvery hair have been swept up into twin pinnings, tied back from her neck and shoulders with a long swath of pale purple cloth. Nearly transparent itshimmers like an iridescent silk shadow as it twines throughout the obscene 
    length of her hair, leaving long curling loops to dangle down on either side of her head. Unruly and multi-layered bangs frame her face on either side, shimmying from cheekbone down to chin with her movements and giving her a wild and emotional look as though she has just finished some sort of energetic activity. Her eyebrows are gently curved lines punctuating her face and emphasizing the angular lean of her eyes. Long, curvaceous, and appealing her alabaster lashes surround eyes which flash a vibrant and disturbing crimson, sprinkled with flecks of burgundy. A small aristocratic nose leads down to pouty, perfectly pink lips. Her skin from head to toe is a beautiful porcelain 
    white making her overall look rather like a delicate china doll. Her figure is one of athletic prowess showing off enough curves to be undeniably a girl, yet skinny enough that some bulky clothes could let her pass for a teenage boy. Shimi has long limbs leading down to delicate feet and hands. Each digit of her hands is dexterous and lengthy looking to be perfect for such acts as playing aninstrument, taking things apart, or possibly even spiriting something out of a 
    pocket unseen. Her only distinguishing feature is a stylistic tattoo of geometric design detailed with care and precision across the backs of both her hands and forearm, with careful concentration the forms seem to coalesce into a series of intricate vines and flowers. Behind her, at nearly 8 feet tall, are a matched pair of silvered wings. Each feather is small and perfectly placed, kept pristinely clean and in an ombre like fashion darkened to a cornflower blue at each tip.

She is wearing:
       a suit of scale mail, a warm woollen cloak of the Vashnars, a structured women's military jacket, a long sleeved gypsy blouse of white muslin, full-length womens trousers, black military boots, a crown of flowers, and a pale grey woollen scarf.
    Weapon holders:
       a silver-trimmed beltloop, a shining silver scabbard, a dragonskin quiver, an
    indigo leather backstrap, a beastly belthook, and an elegantly carved azure and 
    white sheath.
    Containers:
       a canvas backpack.
    Jewellery:
       an icicle bone bar through your tongue, a simple spiral nosering through your
    left nostril, a pearl stud earring through your left ear, and a pearl stud 
    earring through your right ear.
    Misc:
       a kingwood darkbow inlaid with gold and a delicate diamond rose.
  • edited July 2015
    Oooh, yes..... 

He is a human who stands very tall, taller than most at seven feet,  eight inches. His gleaming olive hued skin is flawless, despite his violent life. Built powerfully, the man is quite muscled yet graceful, like a panther: his bulging muscles rippling smoothly as he moved, a hint of restrained wild in his gait and in his bright aqua gaze. Broad shoulders gives him his large, solid appearance as it leads into arms with solid cords of muscle. Slim thighs and solid calves attest to the strength of his long legs. His core loses to few as his well developed abdominal is clearly outlined. Despite the huge amount of work put into building his physical strength, his body is still kept proportional, toned and not in the slightest bulky. His hair is raven black, a little longer than shoulder length and straight. Oddly enough, his ears are long and pointed, quite sensitive to touch. His nose is small and straight, resting above his slightly thick, dark lips. His jaw and chin slightly strong and his cheekbones noble, Xori possesses a rugged handsomeness about himself that few had.

He'll also have 5 obsidian studs in his right ear.

((For a character I'll be making soon, gonna try out Infernal.))

• Shirszae said:
    Pick me, pick meeee!  *jumps up and down*  o:)

[desc]

don't mind the line wings... :D hope you like it!

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Hi, I've never asked anyone to draw Mosr before, but since you want to practice, you can be the first to sketch a real picture of him if you want.

He is a human, standing just under six feet tall. Pulled back and tied with a piece of 
    brown leather, silvery-grey hair adorns the crest of his head and falls below his 
    shoulders. Lightly-tanned skin accentuates his slate-green eyes which peer out above high 
    cheekbones. Matching the colour of his hair, his mustache curls around the sides of his 
    mouth and into a full beard that hangs a few inches below his chin, obscuring most of his 
    mouth. A jagged scar, slightly off-coloured mars his skin over his left eye. His arms, 
    while not large, are well-toned and his right hand boasts a scar around his third and 
    fourth fingers.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    edited July 2015
    Oh no! I'm not home to copy pasta! But pretty please! I'm gonna try to sign on mobile and see... 
    Edit :  
    think I got it!

He is a Chaos Lord. Standing tall, this creature is pale, his skin almost paper-thin beneath the light. Shoulder-length, shining black hair is pulled cleanly behind his pointed ears. Long and gaunt, his face shows signs of strain from extended study. Gracing his forehead is the Mark of the Twin II. Set squarely between his eyes, the mark has scarred over. It is permanently sealed into his skin. The scar itself is raised somewhat as if it took too long to heal. A long, pointed nose gives way to pursed, thin lips and deep dimples. The area between his nose and forehead are horribly burned. The edge of what appears to be the remnants of eye sockets have been horribly singed. The inside of the sockets are black, the singe and char accentuating the twin voids. Set roughtly within each wound is a small shard of black hematite. The rough metal seems to glow with a shifting, unexplicably multi-faceted light. Thin, toned arms hang at his sides, his long, boney fingers extending almost 7 inches. The edges of his left sleeve are rolled up to the elbow, exposing a long, jagged scar in the soft underside of his forearm. In four lines, forming the distinctive Mark of the Twin, 'II.' Just below where the cuff of each sleeve would fall, a small pair of lines, one black and one red, cross each wrist. A firm, resolute posture befits this quiet being, his back straight at most times. 

Also so did contact you way back when about a commission. Would still totes be interested in that if you are!
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited July 2015
    @Xae Like it? I love it! <3 Thank you so much!  :3

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Khaibit said:
    She is a graceful tsol'aa and is tall and waif-like, as if underfed most of her life. Light blonde 
    hair has been bound into a messy bun, a few strands falling around her face. Pale jade-green eyes 
    watch the world from behind long, sooty lashes, tiny flecks of gold breaking up the green, dark 
    circles surround them like fading bruises. Her fingers and hands are covered with fine silver scars, 
    each one perfectly straight and only visible when the light catches them. Smudges of various 
    chemicals stain her fingertips, dying them strange colours that never seem to wash off.

weeee

wears a gold circlet, wears ivory and gold exclusively infact, so not very interesting colour wise
    Sadly, I lack any yellow pens :( Hope you like it!

• Jinsun said:
    Oh no! I'm not home to copy pasta! But pretty please! I'm gonna try to sign on mobile and see... 
    Edit :  
    think I got it!

[desc]

Also so did contact you way back when about a commission. Would still totes be interested in that if you are!
    Well, now that I'm planning to be more frequent, I am interested! Should send me a message again.

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Xae said:
    Jinsun said:
    Edit :  
    think I got it!

[desc]

Well, now that I'm planning to be more frequent, I am interested! Should send me a message again.
    Ok I will when I get funds again. Welcome back
  • Novak said:
    Oooh, yes..... 

He is a human who stands very tall, taller than most at seven feet,  eight inches. His gleaming olive hued skin is flawless, despite his violent life. Built powerfully, the man is quite muscled yet graceful, like a panther: his bulging muscles rippling smoothly as he moved, a hint of restrained wild in his gait and in his bright aqua gaze. Broad shoulders gives him his large, solid appearance as it leads into arms with solid cords of muscle. Slim thighs and solid calves attest to the strength of his long legs. His core loses to few as his well developed abdominal is clearly outlined. Despite the huge amount of work put into building his physical strength, his body is still kept proportional, toned and not in the slightest bulky. His hair is raven black, a little longer than shoulder length and straight. Oddly enough, his ears are long and pointed, quite sensitive to touch. His nose is small and straight, resting above his slightly thick, dark lips. His jaw and chin slightly strong and his cheekbones noble, Xori possesses a rugged handsomeness about himself that few had.

He'll also have 5 obsidian studs in his right ear.

((For a character I'll be making soon, gonna try out Infernal.))

Mmmmm, big manly men <3

• Okay, have to take a bit of a break. Keep posting and I'll definitely get back to all of you when I return from tonight's events! (dinner, kajukenbo, etc..)

• Awesome! :hurrah:  :heart:  And yes, big manly men FTW :lol:
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Xae said:
    Ahmet said:
    Pick memememememe!

[desc]

I JUST REALLY WANTED TO DRAW A FLOWER CROWN.
    Oh.
    My.
    GODS.

ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU

Huh. Neat.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    :o A wild Xae appears with sketchbook

She is a human standing neither too tall nor too short, with a figure best described as 'lightly plump'. Chestnut hair has been inexpertly cut to hang between her shoulder blades, leaving a single lock hanging from temple to waist strung with a row of multi-hued pearls. A glittering peridot ribbon pulls the remaining length into a half-updo interwoven with jingling bronze-cast bells. A few bangs are cut short to her chin to frame a round-cheeked face of sun-darkened complexion and strikingly large eyes. Big and sparkling, they are a deep flawless blue like twin pools of liquid sapphire. A tiny blue star has been tattooed on the corner of her right eye.

(dem bells are the round jinglebells)

• edited July 2015
    eeee me me pleaseeeee!!!!!

She is a winged atavian. In contrast with her pale complexion, she possesses straight long black hair that hangs down her back and curls at the ends. Two thin, dark eyebrows arch over a thin blindfold tied behind her head. Angular lines and high cheekbones make up her slender face which is marked with a thin scar that strikes down through the blindfold on the left side. Mangled ebon wings protrude from her back and drags upon the floor behind her. Tattered black feathers hang in patches, some are singed and curled at the ends while other areas are bare, revealing deep scars and twisted white bone that appears to once have been broken and never healed properly. A portion of her left forearm has been branded with an escarbuncle that identifies her as Mhaldorian.

She is wearing:

a dashing tailcoat with crimson lining
    a crimson, ruffled dress shirt
    a sinister, onyx vest
    a pair of black, hardy breeches
    a pair of black fishnet stockings
    bow-adorned ankle boots of debonair leather
    a deep crimson spider silk blindfold

"Kit always gets blood everywhere."
    Medi says, "If kit says to show up somewhere, bring an apron."
    Medi says, "Rule of thumb."

• You know you want to do full body with those mangled wings and tailcoat ^ <3 :P ahhhh I am excited, I never had her drawn before. I wish I was artistic :(

• ...yup definitely forgot to add the fact she wears a black arte top hat XD sorry about that

• Will you do a picture of me, please?

She is a winged atavian and is approximately about 5 feet tall. Her soft, white wings, flecked with a bit of gold color, are folded neatly behind her frame. Her extremities are larger than her small figure, spanning to a little more than three-quarters of her body. Her strawberry blond hair has been braided neatly; small strands of hair form gentle loops across the back of her head, the falling strands hanging gently like a waterfall down her shoulders. The stem of a white daisy has been tucked neatly at the start of her looping waterfall braid by the side of an ear. A pair of almond-shaped, piercing and glacial blue eyes stare out from her face. Her arms are thin yet slender, and end with tapered, immaculate fingertips.

She is wearing these things upon her head:
       a crown of flowers
       a sun-kissed amber and emerald thistle haircomb

She is wearing these things tucked by the side of an ear-
      a small daisy
       a spray of plum blossoms

• RaemRaem Los Angeles
    He is a frog-like grook. He stands at a respectable five and a half feet, and his build is neither 
    particularly wide or narrow. His soft features and wide hips give him a rather feminine appearance, 
    further accentuated by his outfit and mannerisms. Drawn-on eyebrows and fake lashes accent his large 
    black eyes, to make up for the amphibian lack of hair. His soft turquoise-blue skin is scattered 
    with darker blue freckles from spending significant time outside. He moves with a ladylike fluidity 
    and grace.

He is wearing:
       a plain suit of rustic chain mail, a well-worn black leather jacket, a crisp white shirt, a short 
    black leather skirt, combat boots of pink leather, a crown of flowers, a silver ring of elemental 
    stones, and a beautiful pearl ring.

Jewellery:
       a silver stud through your left ear.
    Misc:
       a pair of glasses, a midnight daisy, a spray of plum blossoms, a milky white rose, a yellow lily, 
    a pale pink calla lily, a seasonal rose, and a cluster of indigo hydrangeas.
  • Any chance of getting in on this?

He is a frog-like grook standing four feet and ten inches tall. His skin is pale blue with a tan patch stretching from his his lower jaw down his torso. His long, spindley limbs stand out against his large potbelly- a clear indicator of a sedentary lifestyle. The grook's head is big and round, with bulging ochre eyes peering out from under a pronounced brow and surrounded by dark rings. His limbs end in large hands and feet, with slender webbed digits and large knobby knuckles.

He is wearing:
       a dark-red leather frock coat, a ruffled shirt with starched cuffs, a pair of burgundy corduroy trousers, a white leather belt, men's formal shoes of ivory leather, a gentleman's gloves of ivory kidskin, a white top hat, and a monogrammed handkerchief.
  • GawiGawi Washington
    Oh me please! Up for drawing a raja?!

She is a tiger-like rajamala. She is of average height and has a cat-like grace. Her shapely body is 
    covered in smoky gray fur, long bright red slashes of colour start at her hips and running down her 
    legs growing smaller the further down ending just below the knee. Starting at her shoulder are more 
    long bright red slashes of colour slowly growing shorter as they move down her arm ending just below 
    her elbow. Eyes set perfectly into her heart shaped face appear almost liquid, a light silver hue, 
    are surrounded by a hypnotic flutter of long black lashes. A cute button nose lies beneath her eyes, 
    covered in fur with the exception of the light pink heart shaped tip. Balancing her face perfectly 
    are a pair of soft rose-petal lips, that when open frame her small white fangs. Atop her head sit 
    two perky furry cat ears, surrounded by hair that starts at the top of her hair as a dark firey red, 
    as it curls down her back changes to a vibrant orange, and ending just above her shapely derriere in 
    a vibrant golden yellow giving her hair and ombre effect. The rest of her body is well curved, 
    rounded hips, sculpted thighs and calves and a long slender tail that has an orange tip to match her 
    hair.

• Okay, I'm gonna start getting everyone but I'm going to be switching to digital! 

• ALSO. I'll be posting when I'm on and offline for my livestream.

You can find me here! >> livestream

I am currently ONLINE!

• RuthRuth Singapore
    It's interesting to watch you work.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• PraxidesPraxides Kansas, USA
    Damn, these are awesome! If you're still interested in getting tons of practice, here's another:
    She is a mhun with skin tanned by overexposure to the sun and eyes of a turquoise hue. She boasts an athletic figure, which comes up to a little over five feet in height. She has a rather average face for a Mhun, angular and thin, spattered with flecks of mud and dirt. Her cheekbones are fairly pronounced in comparison to her eyes which are thin-lashed and accompanied by equally thin, scarcely noticeable eyebrows. Her triangular jawline and straightedge nose complement her otherwise plain mouth, which is slight and narrow. Twigs and leaves protrude from dishevelled, russet hair of shoulder length; the only maintenance being that it is held in a ponytail by a long ribbon. A crude escarbuncle within a border has been branded on the back of her right hand.
    Loving the music on the stream as well. :3