Darkshade counter for SVO

I'm looking to purchase the services of a scripter capable of creating an svo script that 1. cleares queue;queues shield 2. swaps darkshade > paralysis (randomly every 2, 3 or 4 ticks to eliminate prediction) after the shield defense is up 3. swaps paralysis > darkshade back after darkshade is cured.

It should have an inbuilt timer against anti-illusion too.

Something like this but more efficient - https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/ab542912

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]

Comments

• registerAnonymousEventHandler("lost aff", "scytherusAndParalysisLost")

function darkshadeDeathGained(event, affliction, class)

if event == "got aff" then

if affliction == "darkshade" then

tempTimer(8,[[if aff.darkshade then switchPrios( "darkshade", 1 ) end]])

--you'll want to add your shield queue here---

end

end

end --fun

registerAnonymousEventHandler("got aff", "darkshadeDeathGained")

function darkshadeLost(event, affliction)

if event == "lost aff" then

if affliction == "darkshade" then affPrioRestore( "darkshade" )

tempTimer(1,[[affPrioRestore("darkshade" )]])

tempTimer(2,[[affPrioRestore("darkshade" )]])

tempTimer(3,[[affPrioRestore("darkshade" )]]) end

end

end --func.

registerAnonymousEventHandler("lost aff", "darkshadeLost")

This is what you're looking for, but it's setup for serverside/wundersys. Should be easy enough to swap it over to svo.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • You can click the little paragraph symbol and select code in the drop-down list to preserve spacing - that would make that a lot easier to read.
  • Edit window is gone. Thanks for that tip though!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Hmm, isn't that sort of predictable at the end of 8 secs though or am I reading the script wrongly?

I manually use "pvd" for the randomness but I double press 'enter' or lose track at times.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Hmm, isn't that sort of predictable at the end of 8 secs though or am I reading the script wrongly?

I manually use "pvd" for the randomness but I double press 'enter' or lose track at times.
    Sure. You won't die to darkshade though because of it unless you let them stack too deep. I'm sure you can tweak it how you like!