Weird old account bug

edited July 2015 in North of Thera
I don't know where this goes, so I'm just asking it as a question.

When I registered, I used the name "Novak" for my character, and it allowed it easy enough. But when I came onto the forums and achaea.com, it seemed like this was an old account. It says it was active 2+ years when I only just signed up today and there was some posts that I never posted myself, so I'm guessing it's an old account bug.

Any way to fix this on my end, or am I going to have to wait until one of the game mods fix it?

Best Answer

Answers

• Same thing happened to me. I have been a member for 2+ years according to the account.
  • For some reason Im getting mails as if I've asked this question. I don't recall ever having an alt called novak but who knows. Regardless, I would appreciate it if I stopped getting notifications for this, so if you or admins can check the email attached to the novak account and make sure it is not mine, it would be appreciated. 
  • We've established my email is indeed coupled to novak. No idea how to change it though. Any admins able to help?
  • Sanek said:
    We've established my email is indeed coupled to novak. No idea how to change it though. Any admins able to help?
    Yep, and on achaea.com, it has my email. Just an FYI.
  • @Sanek this is taking forum multiplaying RP to a new level. :open_mouth: 

Summoning @Tecton he'll know who can fix this.

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    The forums don't delete user accounts when the character gets deleted, so if you're reusing someone's old name, you'll get their forums account. Something we're wanting to get fixed with our forums host though!
  • @Tecton kinda figured that was the case, still, can you fix this as Im still getting mails, including his pms etc
  • Sanek said:
    @Tecton kinda figured that was the case, still, can you fix this as Im still getting mails, including his pms etc
    And I'm not getting a thing :expressionless: