July Globes Promotion

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Kyrra said:
    a black lizard, two gold lizards, a featureless ice figurine, 5 artefact discount vouchers, about 250k gold, 6 Pazuzu figurines, 5 Hal-Tolneth figurines, three boxes of parts, 44 humgii racetrack tickets, and a handful of artefact upgrade tokens. Oh, and about 800something credits. And I forgot to mention 4 artefact vials and 130 sips of lucky.

Gave a gold lizard to Tharvis, and traded the second gold and the black for a wolf pup. Super happy.
    @Kyrra : How many globes did you buy though? 
    About 95!

15, 15, 30, 15, 15, 5

These globe promos are worse than my caffeine addiction >.>

However, I finally paid @Trey back with all those extra credits I got!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a free reincarnation!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3645 gold sovereigns, a group of 24 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 wood 
    commodities, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a pair of Ivory dice!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 4185 gold sovereigns, a group of 29 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 spools of 
    cloth, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 25 credits!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1170 gold sovereigns, a group of 23 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 steel bars,
     and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 24 credits!
    You have been awarded with a bucket's left side talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 540 gold sovereigns, a group of 17 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 spools 
    of cloth, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 20 artefact upgrade credits!
    (Please see ANNOUNCE #4363 for more information on using these upgrade credits.)
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1890 gold sovereigns, a group of 13 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 wood 

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 22 credits!
    You have been awarded with a hookah's stem talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3105 gold sovereigns, a group of 26 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 steel 
    bars, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a featureless ice figurine!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 4095 gold sovereigns, a group of 28 sileris berries, a group of 10 pieces 
    of rope, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal Ogre's Gauntlets!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2205 gold sovereigns, a group of 33 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 spools 

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 23 credits!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 855 gold sovereigns, a group of 26 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 pieces of 
    rope, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 20 credits!
    You have been awarded with blue Dragon scales talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with some fasteners talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 4230 gold sovereigns, a group of 22 ginseng roots, a group of 10 steel bars,
     and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a glazed, runic vial.
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1980 gold sovereigns, a group of 22 ginseng roots, a group of 10 wood 

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal an elegant diamond vial!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 540 gold sovereigns, a group of 20 ginseng roots, a group of 10 steel bars, 
    and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a wooden box of parts.
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2880 gold sovereigns, a group of 22 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 pieces of 
    rope, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 24 credits!
    You have been awarded with some backpack straps talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1395 gold sovereigns, a group of 15 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 coal 
    pieces, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a mysterious crate!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1305 gold sovereigns, a group of 22 sileris berries, a group of 10 spools 

one free reincarnation, pair of Ivory dice, 180 credits, one featureless ice figurine, one Ogre's Gauntlets, one vial of lucky, one artefact vial, 20 artefact upgrade credits, one crate, 5 talisman pieces, 34k gold,  x amount of herbs, and 15 vials.

I needed a belt or boots, but I guess that didn't happen. I bought 13 upgrade tokens (June's promo) just so I could be ready too  :angry: 

• The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 25 credits!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 630 gold sovereigns, a group of 34 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a mysterious crate!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 855 gold sovereigns, a group of 13 sileris berries, a group of 10 steel bars, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 17 credits!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 180 gold sovereigns, a group of 23 ginseng roots, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!

You have been awarded with a hookah's base talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2565 gold sovereigns, a group of 12 ginseng roots, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2475 gold sovereigns, a group of 12 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!
  • The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 11 credits!

You have been awarded with a globe's middle talisman piece!

You have been awarded with a hookah's bowl talisman piece!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1485

gold sovereigns, a group of 25 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 coal pieces, and

an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a translucent glass case!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1800

gold sovereigns, a group of 29 ginseng roots, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and

an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a free reincarnation!

You have been awarded with a hookah's hoses talisman piece!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2610

gold sovereigns, a group of 23 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and

an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 810

gold sovereigns, a group of 12 sileris berries, a group of 10 wood commodities,

and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3420

gold sovereigns, a group of 22 sileris berries, a group of 10 coal pieces, and

an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a glazed, runic vial.

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 135

gold sovereigns, a group of 22 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 wood commodities,

and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2475

gold sovereigns, a group of 30 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 wood commodities,

and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 18 credits!

You have been awarded with a bucket's right side talisman piece!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2025

gold sovereigns, a group of 18 sileris berries, a group of 10 steel bars, and an

oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 45

gold sovereigns, a group of 29 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 spools of cloth,

and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 16 credits!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3600

gold sovereigns, a group of 25 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 steel bars, and an

oaken vial!

• What is this? The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a translucent glass case!

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    pretty sure its a figurine.  Open it and you can see which one it is.  It doesn't become bound until someone takes it out.
  • Awesome. What a cool case.

• Will class-specific weapons drop from orbs? Or are only universal artefacts (stat packs, dice, etc) available?
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Dairon said:
    Will class-specific weapons drop from orbs? Or are only universal artefacts (stat packs, dice, etc) available?
    As far as I've seen, the only artie drops are level 1 stat arties (+1 con, +1 dex, etc), artefact vials and ivory dice.
    Huh. Neat.
  • The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 20 credits!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1665 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 29 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3015 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 34 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 wood commodities, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1575 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 13 ginseng roots, a group of 10 steel bars, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 15 credits!
    You have been awarded with a horn mouthpiece talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3150 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 35 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 steel bars, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 16 credits!
    You have been awarded with a horn mouthpiece talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1890 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 22 sileris berries, a group of 10 steel bars, and an oaken vial!

• BATTLE CHALLENGE WITH <figurine>

What does it do? 
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Like pokemon except with inanimate figurines, you do battle against another figurine.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• 14 hours after losing a fight with the figurines, and I still can't use him to challenge or battle.. what was a fun thing is kind of losing the appeal now.. 

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Yeah, that cool down period is too long.
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    I have not gotten a crimson lizard, and that makes me sad.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Kasya said:
    I have not gotten a crimson lizard, and that makes me sad.
    Me either :(
    Huh. Neat.
  • I got ogre gauntlets in a pack of five! Unfortunately they do not do me any good in my classes but I did get to trade them in. Woo!

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    They should've helped in dragon if you use gut to hunt.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Kayeil said:
    I tested. It did 1% more damage with them on. That's not particularly worth it to me. I'd rather have a lyre one of these days here soon!  :)

• Saeva said:
    Kayeil said:
    I tested. It did 1% more damage with them on. That's not particularly worth it to me. I'd rather have a lyre one of these days here soon!  :)
    Dem priorities. Lyre is worth it for sure.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • ElazarElazar NC/Mhaldor
    I got free reincarn, 50ish credits, a figurine thing. Five globes.

how does reincarnation work?  I have no dagger or see it in my artie list...can i trade it in?
  • Free reincarnation should show up in score. You can't trade it in, and can only have one at a time.
  • 7/03/3:00 Your account has been credited with 5 globes of shifting continents.

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 17 credits!
    You have been awarded with a hookah's wind hood talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2700 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 15 sileris berries, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a translucent glass case! (Han-Tolneth)
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 4365 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 34 sileris berries, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3555 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 30 sileris berries, a group of 10 steel bars, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a free reincarnation!
    You have been awarded with a bucket handle talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1395 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 24 sileris berries, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2925 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 25 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!

Thank you so much whoever did this for me. Really made my shitty day a lot better. :)
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Looks like there was an issue with the figurines "losing" period not getting cleared properly - this is now fixed! May take an hour or so to cycle through all the figurines.
  • Tecton said:
    Looks like there was an issue with the figurines "losing" period not getting cleared properly - this is now fixed! May take an hour or so to cycle through all the figurines.
    Oh nice, I just thought we had to maybe wait a month before it resets... so naive, I didn't even think it was a bug 
  • Tecton said:
    Love you!

• I both love and hate this month. Gloves are going to be the death of my bank account
  • You haven't won anything on your bet: 12 tickets on Outlaw Dinner wins the race.
    You haven't won anything on your bet: 10 tickets on Crispy Cream places second or better.

I should know by now that I suck at humgii racing. Even betting fairly safe gets me nothing! I really should just swaddle my bets in bubble wrap and duct tape. and go for the 3 credit almost guaranteed payoffs. :confounded: 

• Waiting.... Waiting....