Yeehaw, the continent of North America.

Comments

• If not then woot XD
  • **hhop!* I didnae miss it!! XD Woot!
  • edited June 2015
    Totally misread the month. US women's national soccer team is having a friendly vs Costa Rica in august so I was gonna be in Chatty anyway. July may be doable for me. I'll keep checking in.
    Edit: I live in Knoxville so it's like...right down the road.
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Hayte said:
    Totally misread the month. US women's national soccer team is having a friendly vs Costa Rica in august so I was gonna be in Chatty anyway. July may be doable for me. I'll keep checking in.
    Edit: I live in Knoxville so it's like...right down the road.
    I plan on going to that, too!
  • Hmmmm. 
  • Alright, so Friday/Saturday for Chatt? My car died a horrible death so I will either be borrowing my roomie's or taking a bus. I've never ridden a bus, could be fun.
  • It may be a maybe for me as well if I can swing it. I live in Tennessee as well. 

• It's looking at Friday/ Saturday for Chatt. I'll be there those days at least. Still tossing up when to do which distillery but I think if we all meet Friday night we can talk about shit to do Saturday.
  • DO WANT

• I guess I'll get to reread the article from this morning about a guy who exploded his head by putting fireworks on it.
  • Less than 24hrs before I start the journey!
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Tahquil said:
    Less than 24hrs before I start the journey!
    I hope you have safe flights, and lots of fun!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Tahquil said:
    Less than 24hrs before I start the journey!

Can't wait to meet ya ^_^ lol and everyone else XD
  • Anyone know what the 'plans' are for whatever days?
  • We'll figure out plans for Saturday on Friday night.

+ @Mycen
  • Alright, about to lift off so you all should start getting excited. Also I have no idea how long this flight is so this is my start point.
  • Connecticut?! heh...I'll go to NY as there is nothing here that is interesting.
    "Kit always gets blood everywhere."
    Medi says, "If kit says to show up somewhere, bring an apron."
    Medi says, "Rule of thumb."

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Anyone coming to Chattanooga this weekend should probably shoot me a message so I can fix you up with a phone number, etc. We'll probably hammer out plans Thursday/Friday, and then I can be in touch with anyone coming in Saturday.

I'll have to check with the real master of the house, but I can probably have a couch and floor space available if the want/need arises.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • I'll be hitting Chattanooga Thursday night, Aerek's going to ferry me between airport and hotel but I will have been travelling for a lot of hours over 4 flights so I will be going straight to bed. Probably catch up with him Friday morning/lunch and continueing one from that.
  • I confirm Tahquil's existence.
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Anything going on Saturday? As in tomorrow? 
  • Mayapple and I are, dependent on an address to show up to and if we can show up early enough to avoid the heat. My little silver go-kart has no A/C and we're coming from Atlanta :(

• edited July 2015
    And.. because you can't get away from it...
  • Aww.. it won't let me share the vid.. >.< Well.. here's the link XD

http://vid1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee412/Leisa_Wiley/IMG_0972.mp4

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Of course they're talking about combat. What else do boy Achaea nerds talk about?!

Should have seen the love session between @Aerek and @Jhui at Nashville.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    Of course they're talking about combat. What else do boy Achaea nerds talk about?!

Should have seen the love session between @Aerek and @Jhui at Nashville.
    They totally have a bromance going XD