July Globes Promotion

SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
What'd you get?

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a free trait reset!
As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1260 
gold sovereigns, a group of 31 ginseng roots, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an 
oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a mysterious crate! (Tundra wolf wheeeee!)
As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1350 
gold sovereigns, a group of 12 ginseng roots, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an 
oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a translucent glass case!
As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 4005 
gold sovereigns, a group of 33 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and 
an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 20 credits!
As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1080 
gold sovereigns, a group of 13 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an 
oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal an elegant diamond vial!
As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 4410 
gold sovereigns, a group of 14 sileris berries, a group of 10 wood commodities, and 
an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 20 artefact upgrade credits!
(Please see ANNOUNCE #4363 for more information on using these upgrade credits.)
As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1710 
gold sovereigns, a group of 24 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an 
oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 810 gold 
sovereigns, a group of 15 sileris berries, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an 
oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a wooden box of parts.
As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3825 
gold sovereigns, a group of 19 sileris berries, a group of 10 wood commodities, and 
an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 17 credits!
You have been awarded with a hookah's stem talisman piece!
As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 4410 
gold sovereigns, a group of 21 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 wood commodities, 
and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal an artefact discount voucher!
As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 675 gold 
sovereigns, a group of 30 ginseng roots, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an 
oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a book of betting tickets for the 
Humgii Races!
As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3915 
gold sovereigns, a group of 11 ginseng roots, a group of 10 steel bars, and an 
oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 20 credits!
You have been awarded with a right horn strap talisman piece!
As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1620 
gold sovereigns, a group of 27 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and 
an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2205 
gold sovereigns, a group of 14 sileris berries, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an 
oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 25 credits!
As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3420 
gold sovereigns, a group of 33 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 steel bars, and an 
oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a pair of Ivory dice!
As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1755 
gold sovereigns, a group of 16 sileris berries, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and 
an oaken vial!

Comments

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I do have a couple of questions about the items though:

The figurines: They dont' get destroyed by battles right?

Artie discount voucher: Can it be used together with the upgrade credits?

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    @Skye
    1. Not destroyed, no.
    2. Yes, they can be combined.

• Can the vouchers be traded? I don't buy a lot of artefacts, and I know someone that would get actual use out of them instead of having them sit in my inventory forever.
  • Anybody have the description for the winged lizards?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Sarathai said:
    Anybody have the description for the winged lizards?
    Don't think anybody's opened one yet. They certainly aren't selling it if they have.
    Huh. Neat.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    The tundra wolf is ADORABLE! Whoever created her, you're awesome. Sorry to the coders that I kept having to poke at about fixing them since they were missing some features. :blush: 
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Also wondering what'a featureless ice figurine' does.

Have a lizard, haven't opened it yet so I can't link a description.
  • Laine said:
    Also wondering what'a featureless ice figurine' does.

Have a lizard, haven't opened it yet so I can't link a description.
    Free customisation.
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."

Ice figurines are used to offset the cost of customising stuff

• Hmm. For the people with lizards they haven't opened, you can tell what colour they are while still in the box, yes? It's not a random guess at the colour?

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    I want some descriptions! Start posting them please :)
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• edited July 2015
    @Sarathai

Yes, you can see what colour it is.

Also, thank you @Sarathai and @Skye:)

• I brought a figurine. But it loses value once you take it out of the case so no descriptions available.
  • The battle figurines won't decay, reset to their owner, cannot be given away or traded once removed from their cases, and will not be destroyed in battle. They do have a useage cooldown after a loss.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    a tundra wolf pup

Brawny and energetic, this wolf pup is eternally dashing after the 
    smallest imaginary foes, never pausing for even a brief moment. Her light brown 
    fur is still very fluffy and itchy, and her pale green, highly slanted eyes 
    flicker back and forth, appearing bluish in tone within the heavy black eye 
    lining. Fairly elongated, her pointed, wet muzzle and large fuzzy ears are 
    remarkable and distinct, but it is her white fur that identifies her as a tundra 
    wolf. Her broad, furry tail ends in a sharply defined black tip and swishes back 
    and forth as she explores the area.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• But you never, ever take toys out of the box to play with them! Don't you watch Pawn Stars?!?
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Forget Pawn Stars.  Think Toy Story.  I really want to see one. .
    Got a feeling the upgrade creds and voucher are gonna be sitting in my inventory for a while. 45 creds to offset doesn't even put a dent on any upgrade. 

• edited July 2015
    1) 
    a free trait reset!
    810 gold sovereigns
    a group of 28 goldenseal roots
    a group of 10 pieces of rope
    and an oaken vial!

2)
    25 credits!
    2565 gold sovereigns
    a group of 34 bloodroot leaves
    and an oaken vial!

3)
    25 credits!
    1530 gold sovereigns
    a group of 15 ginseng roots
    a group of 10 steel bars
    and an oaken vial!

4)
    Hunter's Belt!
    2925 gold sovereigns
    a group of 12 ginseng roots
    a group of 10 spools of cloth
    and an oaken vial!

5)
    27 credits!
    head of an Atlantia dummy talisman piece!
    540 gold sovereigns
    a group of 24 bloodroot leaves
    a group of 10 spools of cloth
    and an oaken vial!

6)
    a glazed, runic vial.
    2430 gold sovereigns
    a group of 26 goldenseal roots
    a group of 10 coal pieces
    and an oaken vial!

7)
    20 credits!
    1260 gold sovereigns
    a group of 27 ginseng roots
    and an oaken vial!

8)
    25 credits!
    1395 gold sovereigns
    a group of 19 bloodroot leaves
    and an oaken vial!

9)
    20 credits!
    1575 gold sovereigns
    a group of 15 ginseng roots
    a group of 10 steel bars
    and an oaken vial!

10)
    a mysterious crate!(wolf cub)
    a bucket's right side talisman piece!
    3645 gold sovereigns
    a group of 12 lobelia seeds
    and an oaken vial!

11)
    a glazed, runic vial.
    1530 gold sovereigns
    a group of 16 goldenseal roots
    a group of 10 wood commodities
    and an oaken vial!

12)
    25 credits!
    585 gold sovereigns
    a group of 29 bloodroot leaves
    a group of 10 steel bars
    and an oaken vial!

13)
    artefact discount voucher!
    4140 gold sovereigns
    a group of 17 bloodroot leaves
    and an oaken vial!

14)
    a wooden box of parts.
    1890 gold sovereigns
    a group of 12 lobelia seeds
    a group of 10 steel bars
    and an oaken vial!

15)
    20 credits!
    270 gold 
    sovereigns
    a group of 16 ginseng roots
    and an oaken vial!

Summary of 15 globes:
    Hunter's Belt, Wolf Cub, a cart, a free trait reset, artefact discount voucher, Atlantia dummy head talisman, bucket right side talisman, 2x lucky elixirs, a bunch of herbs  and comms, 15 vials of concoctions, 187 credits and 27090 gold sovereigns.

Since the equivialant in cash would net me 220cr I am rather pleased with the outcome.

• edited July 2015
    Looks awesome!
  • Right, I need a gold winged lizard.

This has probably been asked an answered last globe promotion, but I don't suppose we can exchange the level 1 artefacts we open for other lvl 1 arties? I got an int sash which does me zero good.
    Huh. Neat.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    15 globes. Nnngh. 90 SGD. Must resist.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• @Ahmet You can always try an issue me or emailing artefacts@achaea.com. No idea if they'll do it for you but they might.

Are the runic vials only going to be elixir of lucky again? I get that they're the only truly universally useful one, but I already have enough to keep me permanently lucky for about half a RL year, and the other options might make them slightly more worthwhile to get.
  • edited July 2015
    I'm loving this promotion! I think I have a new addiction.

Among the random miscellaneous items, I've gotten a wolf pup, a crimson lizard, Ogre Gauntlets, an artefact vial, Ivory Dice and both the current figurines!

Huge props to @Tecton and @Sarapis and everyone else.

Now if only I could do something with these discount vouchers, like trade them in for the credit saving! Or, hope they stack and let me save 100 credits on my pet purchase! nudge @Tecton.
    Antonius said:
    @Ahmet You can always try an issue me or emailing artefacts@achaea.com. No idea if they'll do it for you but they might.

Are the runic vials only going to be elixir of lucky again? I get that they're the only truly universally useful one, but I already have enough to keep me permanently lucky for about half a RL year, and the other options might make them slightly more worthwhile to get.
    I'll always buy 'em 1k a sip! :)
    Huh. Neat.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    edited July 2015
    a black lizard, two gold lizards, a featureless ice figurine, 5 artefact discount vouchers, about 250k gold, 6 Pazuzu figurines, 5 Hal-Tolneth figurines, three boxes of parts, 44 humgii racetrack tickets, and a handful of artefact upgrade tokens. Oh, and about 800something credits. And I forgot to mention 4 artefact vials and 130 sips of lucky.

Gave a gold lizard to Tharvis, and traded the second gold and the black for a wolf pup. Super happy.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    a black lizard, two gold lizards, a featureless ice figurine, 5 artefact discount vouchers, about 250k gold, 6 Pazuzu figurines, 5 Hal-Tolneth figurines, three boxes of parts, 44 humgii racetrack tickets, and a handful of artefact upgrade tokens. Oh, and about 800something credits. And I forgot to mention 4 artefact vials and 130 sips of lucky.

Gave a gold lizard to Tharvis, and traded the second gold and the black for a wolf pup. Super happy.
    @Kyrra : How many globes did you buy though? 

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]