Random Achaea Notes

JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
I was going through a few old notebooks and found some funny Achaea notes that I scribbled when I had no access to a computer and/or was bored. I'm about to throw them away as I don't have any reason to keep them, but figured it might be fun to share.

This is when I was brainstorming food and drink ideas for the Mhaldor restaurant. It was a completely different concept in the end, but maybe these may still make it into player-made stuff someday.

The very early stages of planning out Silberkral Keep, the Nithilar home in the subdivisions. First page is figuring out the layout, second page is the drawing of a particular statue in the house, and third page is a drawing of the garden. This is why I work in text and not in art.

More Nithilar-related layout and deciding on a motto - none of these were chosen in the end. Another drawing of a fountain in the courtyard that looks like something from Jurassic Park, notes on rooms and stuff and bonus emoticons.

I don't know if anyone still writes anything down these days, but if you do and want to share, feel free to throw some up!
If you like my stories, you can find them here:
Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Man, not gonna lie, I saw this and was like MAPS! YES! I DONT RECOGNIZE THESE!

And then I read what your post actually said. :cry:
    Huh. Neat.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    These would be incredibly awkward for any non-Achaean to see. i'm just sayin lol.

• My early design notes on Achaea were in notebooks like this, but with messier handwriting.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I had several notebooks full of random things about Achaea ranging from directions to fully-fledged newsposts to designs. One was devoted to seafaring, another to scripting, while yet another one was for event ideas.

I used to carry a small memo pad around with me on the off-chance I'd get an idea and need to jot it down. I still do this occasionally, but it's intermixed with phone numbers that I'm too afraid to lose if my phone dies, financial things, and other random tidbits.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Well you should all share any non-essential ones! Especially @Sarapis! I want to see what other Achaeans doodle about Achaea.

@Skye they all know I'm weird anyway so they just chalk it down to 'that weird hobby she has' and nobody cares really haha.

If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I think most of my notes are like, calculating trade routes these days lol

• There are three notebooks located around my home for this exact purpose. I do much better planning with paper and pen, from builds, to events, quest logic, even random turns of phrase that occur to me that I might use somewhere maybe sometime.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    I use my notes on my iPhone a lot. It is like. Full of Achaean stuff. I design or write stuff on it when I am bored or have no net on it. For example, being stuck on a delayed flight to somewhere. guess you can have screen captures of it!

The "No Subject"s in this one has trade route planning in it and Asterian Restoration logs.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• I have an alchemy workbook tucked in nice and neat with my old Chemistry/Biology texts. I accidentally took it to my course the other day and spent an hour reminiscing and sighing at the nostalgia.
  • you guys are waaaaay more dedicated than me. I occasionally right down a room name, or something for a task
  • I might be a bit of a note taker. here's a small example!

Raid notes, pet names, old artie wish list, and the beginnings of a runewarden manual...

History notes, my progress hunting to dragon, back page of some combat strategy I was trying to come up with. I am sure it meant something at the time...

I also have several cheat sheets taped to my desk because I can never remember everything @Austere tells me. Not too long ago, I got killed in UW because I couldn't remember how he told me to get out, and I couldn't find where I wrote it down.

Found it! Yay! No idea why I have step#2 written before step#1 though...