[Mudlet] Another denizen targeting script

Comments

• How would I call the target if I wanted to echo it to a partytell for example? &tar doesn't seem to work. send("PARTYTELL "..&tar.. " is the target") for example. If I do send("PARTYTELL &tar is the target") &tar just shows up as &tar.
  • Keneanung said:
    Sorry for the late reply, but thanks! You're the best. If you get a chance, where is your variable for if the target is shielded stored? In the script file itself? I'm trying to update it to take into account when I use the new rage shield attacks.
  • Noak said:
    If you get a chance, where is your variable for if the target is shielded stored? In the script file itself? I'm trying to update it to take into account when I use the new rage shield attacks.
    That's a tougher question. It depends on the system you use. For svo, it's stored in keneanung.bashing.shield while it's not stored at all for wundersys. It's something I currently need to review for adding battlerage attacks to the basher. Battlerage attacks against the shield create cumulative equilibrum cost :(
  • Just downloaded the new trial version with battle rage. Does anybody know what to KCONFIG BASHING RAGESTRAT to?
  • Zuko said:
    Just downloaded the new trial version with battle rage. Does anybody know what to KCONFIG BASHING RAGESTRAT to?
    There are currently 2 options: "none" (nomen est omen. It does nothing) and "simple". This one uses the high damage battlerage ability if available. If you have enough rage to use the low damage ability without having to wait for more rage for the high damage ability, it will use that one as well.

There are currently some issues though: switching between Dragon and Lesserform breaks the script, it doesn't check, whether you actually have the higher damage ability so you'll use the low damage ability pretty late and possibly some more.
  • Keneanung said:
    Zuko said:
    Just downloaded the new trial version with battle rage. Does anybody know what to KCONFIG BASHING RAGESTRAT to?
    There are currently 2 options: "none" (nomen est omen. It does nothing) and "simple". This one uses the high damage battlerage ability if available. If you have enough rage to use the low damage ability without having to wait for more rage for the high damage ability, it will use that one as well.

There are currently some issues though: switching between Dragon and Lesserform breaks the script, it doesn't check, whether you actually have the higher damage ability so you'll use the low damage ability pretty late and possibly some more.
    Wasn't firing anything for me. Do I need to turn it on or anything?
  • Zuko said:
    Keneanung said:
    Zuko said:

Wasn't firing anything for me. Do I need to turn it on or anything?
    Same for me.
  • Reloaded mudlet and it looks like the auto rage stuff works now.
  • Some already use it, other asked about it and here it finally is:
    Version 1.7 is out
    You can download it at https://github.com/AchaeaBashingScript/Bashing/releases/tag/v1.7

That page also contains the full changelog, but I will tell you the highlights here:
    - The script will now use battlerage abilities automatically, depending on the chosen strategy
    - the "NoSystem" (basically stock server side) queuing system is now included into the script by default. No need to install any plugins for it anymore. In fact, if you used the plugin before, remove it or it will interfere with the battlerage usage

If you use wundersys, please update it with the version I linked in the release announcement. Otherwise it might handle denizen shields less than optimal.

Please restart Mudlet after installing the script, so everything is loaded up properly.

Now an announcement about some logistical stuff: I moved everything concerning the script and a Nexus port of it to an organization, to make it easier to contribute. This will probably break existing links that are used.

If you are interested in contributing to the script or helping me with the nexus port, contact me, so we can figure out how you can do so best.
  • Keneanung said:
    Some already use it, other asked about it and here it finally is:
    Version 1.7 is out
    You can download it at https://github.com/AchaeaBashingScript/Bashing/releases/tag/v1.7

That page also contains the full changelog, but I will tell you the highlights here:
    - The script will now use battlerage abilities automatically, depending on the chosen strategy
    - the "NoSystem" (basically stock server side) queuing system is now included into the script by default. No need to install any plugins for it anymore. In fact, if you used the plugin before, remove it or it will interfere with the battlerage usage

If you use wundersys, please update it with the version I linked in the release announcement. Otherwise it might handle denizen shields less than optimal.

Please restart Mudlet after installing the script, so everything is loaded up properly.

Now an announcement about some logistical stuff: I moved everything concerning the script and a Nexus port of it to an organization, to make it easier to contribute. This will probably break existing links that are used.

If you are interested in contributing to the script or helping me with the nexus port, contact me, so we can figure out how you can do so best.
    My only suggestion now days is... The option to use percentage-based warnat fleeat.. 

Set automatic fleeing to 25% of maximum health (1350hp)
  • Zuko said:
    Keneanung said:
    Some already use it, other asked about it and here it finally is:
    Version 1.7 is out

My only suggestion now days is... The option to use percentage-based warnat fleeat.. 

Set automatic fleeing to 25% of maximum health (1350hp)
    This is already possible, see http://achaeabashingscript.github.io/Bashing/#fleeing last paragraph.
  • edited August 2015
    I just got Elder Dragon and the bashing script no longer uses battlerage abilities. It works fine in lesserform though. I'm pretty sure it just doesn't recognize I'm in dragonform.
  • Which version of the script are you using? You can find out at the last line of "kconfig bashing". Please give the whole version number.
  • edited August 2015
    Keneanung said:
    Which version of the script are you using? You can find out at the last line of "kconfig bashing". Please give the whole version number.
    keneanung: Version: 1.8-pre-2dcb565-master
  • Yah.. Typo when preparing the release.

Hrm, not sure why my preparation for the racechange don't work and I don't have dragon yet :(

Are you dragon or elder dragon (all talismans)?
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Keneanung said:
    Yah.. Typo when preparing the release.

Hrm, not sure why my preparation for the racechange don't work and I don't have dragon yet :(

Noak said:
    I just got Elder Dragon and the bashing script no longer uses battlerage abilities. It works fine in lesserform though. I'm pretty sure it just doesn't recognize I'm in dragonform.

Huh. Neat.
  • Keneanung said:
    Yah.. Typo when preparing the release.

As Ahmet said, I just got Elder Dragon. Regular dragon worked great, and I used it on various colors. It was only once I hit Elder Dragon that it stopped working. Anything I can provide to help troubleshoot? I could send a log of the transformation or GMCP information or something? For some reason I think it's related to how Elder Dragon and GMCP work, but I am a scrub coder.
    So I just installed, and it seems to work fine, except, I have battlerage set to simple, and all it does is sing trill (amnesia), no howlslash (more damage) or moulinet (less damage).
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    So I just installed, and it seems to work fine, except, I have battlerage set to simple, and all it does is sing trill (amnesia), no howlslash (more damage) or moulinet (less damage).
    Are you an elder dragon?
    Noak said:
    Ahmet said:
    Are you an elder dragon?
    Bard. No dragon.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    Noak said:
    Ahmet said:
    Are you an elder dragon?
    Bard. No dragon.
    Regular dragon and lesserform worked perfect for me. Paladin (my lesser) works still, just dragon doesnt. And by doesn't, I mean just the battlerage abilities.
  • edited August 2015
    Actually, now lesser form isn't working. Hm.

Ok, went back to version ".7" and it fixed it. FYI.

So to be clear, I was on .7 when you asked what version I was on, thought I screwed up and upgraded to keneanung: Version: 1.8-pre-2dcb565-master. But once on that version it turns out that it broke rage abilities all around.

.7 just doesn't work with elder dragon as far as I can tell.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Possibly missing the trigger for faster dragonform

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    Possibly missing the trigger for faster dragonform
    That's what I thought, but I couldn't find a trigger anywhere for it. 
  • Hey guys, i need some help here

I imported the file, but nothing happens. My scripts are empty..and I get an error on one script which may be the problem..any help?If i try to import zip nothing happens, so i Unzipped and imported bashing.xml part

• @Gamden you should download the mpackage at the bottom of the respective release page.

@Klendathu: no triggers at all. Gmcp sends the correct race and the basher recognises it as well. Looks like the nexus button bar is broken which I use to find out whether battlerage attacks are available. Have to verify yet if it's broken for all Elder Dragons.
  • Cool, works like a charm

Now..lets see what this baby can do

• I was trying to figure out why it wasn't using my second battlerage ability. Turns out, it was waiting for Punishment when it should be using Shock. How do I switch this?
  • @Aesgar use the 'simplereverse' rage strategy