Moving battlerage console and exp tracker

I've come back in a long time. I don't know much about scripting, so please understand if this is an easy question. 

I've looked through relevant threads but I haven't been able to find an answer to this. 

Before I begin, a few points that (I think) I should point out : 

- I had downloaded and used Zulah's free GUI for a little bit (current uninstalled and deleted)
  - I downloaded AK1.0 (old version, gui only) but realized it was a GUI only version so I uninstalled it. 

PROBLEM:  I am unable to move the battlerage console or the EXP tracker, even with changing coordinates (x,y). 

Any ideas? 

Thanks much

Comments

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Have you tried closing MUDLET and reloading it? Sometimes it takes that to show changes. Also, are you changing the c and y in the moveWindow section? (It may be move console or something. I'm at court posting from mobile and can't remember off hand).
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    X coordinate not c
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Is that Klendathu's battlerage script? If yes, go to your profile and delete guibr_vars.lua
    every time you "save" the new x and y coordinates, or it'll just default back to the values in that file.
    (before Klendathu jumps in and says this isn't required - it's been required for a few people, unsure of the reason)
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Yes, its Klendathu's. I'll try it and see what happens! 
  • @Tharvis Fixed, thank you very much!