[Updated]: Achaea player ages

edited June 2015 in The Universal Membrane
Been a couple years since the last age poll.. Figured I would get a fresh one going with updated results!

** Results are public!

Comments

• Wait, public results?! How do I take my vote back?
  • Antonius said:
    Wait, public results?! How do I take my vote back?
    Last one was public too! Haha
  • @Mishgul rofl I almost put your name next to the 12-17 category. I literally did and then removed it. I had 12-17 (Mishgul and Vaehl)
  • Changed a bracket from last time we did this poll.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• edited June 2015
    Katzchen said:
    Changed a bracket from last time we did this poll.
    Me too! I went backwards one. I think I was 22 last time we did the poll, now I'm 18!
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    I'm the oldest one to take the poll

suicide;agree
  • I'm just here to make you all feel young again (even if I mainly play "IRE" rather than Achaea per se).  Also, thanks for letting me pick 35-40 and not 40-50 :(.  You're a peach, Zuko. 
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    I'm pretty happy that I had a choice with this poll.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    edited June 2015
    So if I'n turning 25 this year, do I belong to the 22-25 bracket or 25-30 bracket?
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Ruth said:
    So if I'n turning 25 this year, do I belong to the 22-25 bracket or 25-30 bracket?
    You get to choose!
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee

Quisse said:
    'Sup @Jules.
    Technically, I could be in that bracket too.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Kasya said:

Quisse said:
    'Sup @Jules.
    Post 1: Glad I could pick this age bracket.
    Post 2: Hey! Don't leave me out of the other one! :awesome:
    Huh. Neat.
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Ahmet said:
    Kasya said:

Quisse said:
    'Sup @Jules.
    Post 1: Glad I could pick this age bracket.
    Post 2: Hey! Don't leave me out of the other one! :awesome:
    It's a weird age. That's all!!
  • It's a bell curve!
  • I didn't realize there were so many 22-25 year olds. A fair few of you are younger than I thought >.>
  • I always thought @Jules was young, like in her 20's. I vaguely remember this from the days of bikini pics floating around the forums.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    People grow older 
    D:

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Well, seems I should post in an age thread..

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • The only picture I remember of @Jules was when someone photoshopped her and Kiet's face onto a pair of horses.

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Trey said:
    The only picture I remember of @Jules was when someone photoshopped her and Kiet's face onto a pair of horses.
    This right here is why I don't post my picture. That and crazy Internet stalkers.  With that said,  link plz?
  • Achilles said:
    I'm the oldest one to take the poll

suicide;agree
    Draekar isn't as old as Achilles but I thought I'd lie and make you feel better
  • Tekk said:
    I always thought @Jules was young, like in her 20's. I vaguely remember this from the days of bikini pics floating around the forums.

Would have been around 33-34 then.  I am definitely having to work harder to wear tight white pants this summer (but it'll happen).  Bottom line, if you're not 40 yet, guess what?  You will be :)  And it looks like most of us aren't quite uncomfortably close to 50 yet, but guess what, we'll all get there unless we die horribly first. 

Trey said:
    The only picture I remember of @Jules was when someone photoshopped her and Kiet's face onto a pair of horses.

I've seen pics of you too :)  And I know the occasional comments you make definitely aren't good-natured ribbing.  But yay, Achaea forums.  Anyway, I'd work really hard on my outstanding personality if I were you. 
  • Jules said:
    Tekk said:
    I always thought @Jules was young, like in her 20's. I vaguely remember this from the days of bikini pics floating around the forums.

Would have been around 33-34 then.  I am definitely having to work harder to wear tight white pants this summer (but it'll happen).  Bottom line, if you're not 40 yet, guess what?  You will be :)  And it looks like most of us aren't quite uncomfortably close to 50 yet, but guess what, we'll all get there unless we die horribly first. 

Trey said:

I've seen pics of you too :)  And I know the occasional comments you make definitely aren't good-natured ribbing.  But yay, Achaea forums.  Anyway, I'd work really hard on my outstanding personality if I were you. 

The picture was, as far as I can recall, a good-natured ribbing in and of itself, and your constant soapbox preaching of the forum and its evils aside most of my comments tend to be as well. Have fun continuing to misconstrue comments and being a general bitch, though! 

• You have never been remotely "nice" to me, so why would I interpret your comments as anything but a nasty insult?  Tell you what, if you want to be a stand up guy, know that "joking" around with people you have never been anything but nasty and mean-spirited towards WILL be taken as... probably nasty and mean-spirited.  Joking is for people you are at least on friendly terms with, and better yet, if it's the kind of joking that has a bit of a bite to it, save it for close friends you have a rapport with. 
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Jules said:
    You have never been remotely "nice" to me, so why would I interpret your comments as anything but a nasty insult?  Tell you what, if you want to be a stand up guy, know that "joking" around with people you have never been anything but nasty and mean-spirited towards WILL be taken as... probably nasty and mean-spirited.  Joking is for people you are at least on friendly terms with, and better yet, if it's the kind of joking that has a bit of a bite to it, save it for close friends you have a rapport with. 
    Uh,  remembering a picture is a statement of fact.  He didn't link the picture or even make it to start with.  Take a step back.  That's a losing argument you got going, there. 
  • edited June 2015
    Jules said:
    You have never been remotely "nice" to me.

Joking is for people you are at least on friendly terms with, and better yet, if it's the kind of joking that has a bit of a bite to it, save it for close friends you have a rapport with. 
    First part is not true. As for the second? No.

Edit: thanks, though!

• Know what?  Fuck it.  If people are actually going to defend such blatant assholery and say I'm being unreasonable for calling it what it is and saying "stop being an asshole", just... fuck it.  And Trey makes these little digs ANY chance he gets.  His "innocent" little comments certainly do not happen in a vacuum.  I actually don't remember the pic, and I'm not even sure if it was a public forum post, or some inside joke.  Either way, grr. 

I mean, let's spell this out.  The insinuation (which assholes are laughing about but will vehemently deny) is that Jules is a "horse-faced old broad" (Trey loves the term "old broad" too, by the way).  And you know what?  The worst possible scenario is that that would actually be true - that I look like a horse-faced old hag IRL.  So umm, if that were the case, haha, funny joke because someone had the misfortune to not be pretty (and God forbid, to age)?   

• Jules said:
    I mean, let's spell this out.  The insinuation (which assholes are laughing about but will vehemently deny) is that Jules is a "horse-faced old broad"
    The picture Trey was referencing might have made that insinuation (I don't remember it at all, so I can't really say; without more information, it could be entirely innocent or it could be even worse than you claim), but it's a huge stretch to interpret "I remember an insulting picture someone else posted" as an insult itself.