Your Character's Theme song!

Post the song that describes the feel of your character here! That is, it could be a song describing your character's current mood, his or her general outlook/feel, or describing a moment or event in her or his life. I'll get us started with a song that came up on shuffle the other day. I thought " damn that is morose" that's some pragmatic shit Jinsun would say: 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WtcBjtH7nQw

I'm sorry in advance as I never seem to link YouTube videos correctly. 

Comments

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    When Jin has had it with hidden agendas and drama in his orgs, he lets his inner Nihilist shine.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E8vmaj75xzE

sorry mobile YouTube is frustrating.

"Some say the end is near.
    Some say we 'll see Armageddon soon .
    i certainly hope we will.
    I sure could use a vacation from this stupid shit."

• character limit blah blah blah
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Can't think of a general theme song, but I'd say my character could relate to a lot in this song due to being left and replaced by her ex-best friend recently.

What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• My new theme song by HaleStorm. GOD I LOVE LIZZY HALE! GOD BLESS ROCK N ROLL
  • It's one of those nights.

• edited June 2015
    Zuko man (Champion of the Bloodsworn) @Deucalion @Aurora

Zuko "What is going on up here?"
    @Rohai "I never know dad..."

Her Light... Zuk-Zuko man....  
    Fighter of the Light man,
    Champion of the... FIRE. FIRE! 

You're a master of Tekura... and Academy for everyone.

LIGHT MAN LIGHT MAN, Ahhhhh,
    Fighter of the night man, Ahhhh,
    Champion of the Fire.

• But then @Halos and @Carmell come along and then the topic of future Herald of Redemption Zuko comes up and then they say "That's when I apply to Mhaldor" "That's when I QQ forever" "I'v been looking for a reason to quit" Then my theme song switches to...

• Though this is also pretty appropriate:

Reminds me of some of the greatest ladies I've met in Achaea and the troublemaker type of friendships we have... my @Zylia and @Tankara! (Tankara please come back!)

Then I decided this for my friendship with @Seragorn since he started being an assassin. Skarash agrees.

I think this one would be very fitting as Kayeil's song as it fits so many situations past and present in her life. As a sidenote, Chris Cornell has such a beautiful voice.

• #6char
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be

Ahmet in a nutshell
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited June 2015

Going back to Ashtan

When I'm doing my hero-ball stuff

When we're raiding

Recent events

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • https://youtu.be/yVIRcnlRKF8  Decron's theme
    "Pain or damage don't end the world, or despair or beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then you've got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
  • That and Disturbed's Indestructible song.
    "Pain or damage don't end the world, or despair or beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then you've got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
  • Aodfionn said:
    To resist it is useless
    It is useless to resist it.

HIS CIGARETTE IS BURNING
    BUT HE NEVER SEEMS TO ASH

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    edited June 2015
    When I board someone alone and secure an extortion contract because pirates don't just hang out at Zanzibaar to help me (LAZY   /s), and @Kinilan  tells me that I need a dedicated crew of my own:

"No I don't need your help"

When I go sailing the next day, like I'm actually gonna get some shit done: 

"The hammer of the Gods will drive our ships to new lands, oh how we calmed the tides of war."

When I give up and Dform to kill everything: 

"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man!"

ANnnnnnd Jinsun's Role model (maybe mine too):

"Dead, I am the one exterminating son, 
    Slippin' through the trees, stranglin' the breeze,
    Dead, I am the sky, watching angels cry,
    While they slowly turn, Conquering the worm."

Jinsun maybe the disturbing part of my subconscious.
  • @Jinsun ilubby but that is the worst A7X album :(

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Maybe but that song is awesome.
  • I dislike most of it, but the guitar solo is alright. Point taken.

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    edited June 2015
    I promised @Sarapis  that I wouldn't start a flame war, but you're seriously gonna sit there and say that you don't need facial reconstructive surgery after The Rev's (God rest his soul) blistering drum solo melted your face? Get real breh.
  • Jinsun said:
    I promised @Sarapis  that I wouldn't start a flame war, but you're seriously gonna sit there and say that you don't need facial reconstructive surgery after The Rev's (God rest his soul) blistering drum solo melted your face? Get real breh.
    I'm saying that after Waking the Fallen, City of Evil felt lackluster -in comparison-.

• @Daitya  Your OOC Theme song

• edited June 2015
    Selira's been super reflective on things she has loved and lost lately, so I think this is only appropriate.

edit: I give up on making the video display right.
  • Talysin has two:

Imagery in this video is spot on:

Lyrics in this are perfect:

This discussion has been closed.