Achaean Raves

Comments

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Forgot to mention it last night, but. For whoever was sailing the ships I chased around yesterday, thanks for suffering me <.< I was bored and wanted something fun to start the day.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Mission accomplished. I win.
  • @Anytus, thank you for taking time with me. I realise you probably have a LOT to deal with, and it's kind of hard to do a job where so much of what you (and others who share your job) is so negative. I know I'd have a tough time with it.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • Thanks as well to the Anytus. He helped take care a recent lolalt moment.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Rave to all these Sea-related odds and ends lately, with Neraeos besting several beasts, to the Tritonic ship warfare earlier today. Extra rave for Rinzai, who got to go out and face them in quite a showing, from what I heard. Third rave for new Order tasks to complete!

All in all, all the sea-related bits have me in a wonderful mood. Hope to see things continue and pick up!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Katzchen said:
    Passed my second Squire trial in the Maldaathi... one more set of requirements till knighting! 
    Huzzah! I wish Trilli could witness her half-sister's knighting!
    meh

• LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    Even numbered(ish) skirmishing, much fun as always.

Related rant, @Achilles' surprise at seeing me come out to play. You only don't see me because I always die first!
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Not actual log but it usually goes like this

(Party): You say, "Hmm, who are we targeting first."
    (Party): Someone says, "Lianca, she doesn't have earrings."
    (Party): You say, "Sounds good."
  • A rave to recent events and those involved. I'd say it is perhaps the most fun I've yet had in Achaea, so thank you!
  • Yeah, the skirmishing has always been fun. Tanris's New Ashtan is so much more relaxed than Old Ashtan used to be.

Much love to @Morro as well for playing along with the surprise sprung on her. So much fun Chaos v Good RP lately. :)

• Silas, did some psycho purposefully go to each of your posts to click on disagree?
  • <3@Silas. It's always fun to RP with the enemy, even when I'm not winning. Skipped sleep for that, but it was so worth it.
  • @Thaumas Bonko did, lol.

• Bonko is gonna Bonko.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Bonk Bonk

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Honky Tonk Badonkadonk
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Iocun, you shame me.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    @Vayne. Thank you for letting me be such a vicious, remorseless bitch. So much fun!
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    @Amunet Haha, my pleasure, thankfully Vayne has no shame.
  • I loved coming into Hashan and causing a bit of trouble.
  • Mishgul said:
    Wark Wark
    Fixed.

Vayne said:
    Spoken like a true Darkwalker. ;)
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
    Amunet said:
    Vayne said:
    Spoken like a true Darkwalker. ;)
    Ouranian obviously, but those are just as bad now.
    I don't know. You haven't taken to inducting everyone you MUDsex, yet. Give it time!
    @Amunet Unfortunately I don't have induction privileges like certain people in question! Blatant nepotism is sort of Darkwalkery though, right?
  • Raves to Silas and Lynara, for helping me out with Mudlet. 

@Jurixe: More people should read on the Seleucarian Empire and the Wars of Succession. Ever since my character was a wee guildsman of the Paladin guild, Lucaine Pyramides was Synbios's heroic inspiration, which greatly influenced his decision to go blademaster. The stories of the empire are good stuff.