A Conversation on the Ramparts

JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
edited December 2012 in The Blank Canvas
Wrote this a few days ago while I was really bored at work. It's not a major event or anything, just as the title suggests, but if you liked An Invitation to Ashtan then there's a pretty good chance you might like this, since it's a sequel of sorts to it and somewhat similar.

The one thing different about this story is that I take absolutely no credit for the dialogue at all. The only thing I did with the dialogue was add a few words here and there to make it flow smoother and rearranged the sequence a bit, but otherwise (beyond the obvious parts) it is completely not my work.

Characters are real, what else inside is real, well you can guess. :D Those involved will know!

Just a bit of light reading for those who want to. Enjoy!

If you like my stories, you can find them here:
Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

Comments

• love it
  • Really enjoyed it!
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Write MOAR! I love reading your stuff @Jurixe. Seriously. You can take just about anything, and make it completely amazing.
  • Write.

Or else.*

*Made you look. Sorry, no hints here, but yes I have something in mind. Muahaha! :P
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • Good stuff, Jurixe. You should post some of your other stories that you haven't posted yet. This subforum could use them!
    (Party): Mizik says, "This can't possibly go wrong."
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Subtle hint, @Corbeaux. :P

All in good time! Can't flood the forum with my random stories or people will get bored of them eventually. I am glad that you guys seem to enjoy this story; the dialogue, obviously, makes the story and credit to that goes to the participants of the original conversation. I'm sure it shouldn't be too hard to figure out who they are! 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• I too can think of at least one story @Jurixe should finish up and post.

• XerXer Langley
    I wanted to disagree with your last post @Jurixe  because I doubt I would ever get bored with them >.> I just wish I was around long enough to have known the IG context for her earlier stories D:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • Jurixe writing! <3

Write and post more! *bounce*
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
    Patience. ;)

• You're just saying that because you're afraid for your wormholes.
    Darn you see right through me! D: My poor wormholes. Spare them from your wrath!

• RuthRuth Singapore
    I enjoyed this a whole lot.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Battlements FTW.

Great story! <3

• I love reading your stories, and knowing that they're at least partially based on actual happenings within Achaea.