Can't choose which would be better for hunting, Sentinel or Blademaster?

I'm on the fence here, trying to decide if I want to stay as a sentinel (which is not going so well) or become a blademaster.

little help would appreciate.
"Pain or damage don't end the world, or despair or beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then you've got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."

Comments

• I'm looking for something low maintenance so I don't need to buy a lot of arties or other things.
    "Pain or damage don't end the world, or despair or beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then you've got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
  • Well I choosed Blademaster, can @Tecton or someone close this please?
  • Just leave the thread be. It'll fade away into obscurity, no need for admin to bother to close it.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Decron said:
    Well I choosed Blademaster, can @Tecton or someone close this please?
    Good choice!
This discussion has been closed.