Talisman Market Auction

Can someone please tell me...

How do you get the gold from auctioning a talisman piece?

I had assumed it would either turn up in my inventory or be mailed or something, now the auction's over and I have no clue.

Best Answers

Answers

• @Herose sold or auctioned? The pieces I sold outright the gold came fine in letters.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• I never got a letter, at least not from a talisman auction. Since @Katzchen has already issued, I will try to be patient and hope I get bundled into a mass fix or something. Should be easy, since I can't log in a whole lot right now. :(
  • I'd say issue it as well. I've had a response a few days back, where they pointed out the auction had no bids and the talisman returned to me, and I responded by saying I had two auctions, and while that was true of one, the other did have bids, and neither gold nor that piece was returned to me. I haven't had another response yet, if it's effecting multiple people, I'm not sure they know yet.

• Also I want my 150k. :p

• Yeah. Last I looked it had a 50k bid. It also was not returned to me. Definitely not the case.
  • HeroseHerose Nova Scotia, Canada
    It was sold not as an auction but just a flat amount when I wasn't logged in.  I don't know if that makes a difference.
  • @Herose yeah, haven't had any problem with selling, just auctioning. Received the gold fine for the 'sold' pieces, only the auction one with the issue.

• Well. Looks like my issue was deleted after the last correspondence, without another reply. :(