Battling kidney disease (stage four)

I didn't mention it until now but im fighting kidney disease, its stage four but it hasn't really effected me yet (Thank goodness) but the doctor says I gotta stay healthy.

What im saying is if you could please send up a prayer, good juju, good vibes. I will appreciate it.
"Pain or damage don't end the world, or despair or beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then you've got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."

Comments

• All the prayers and good juju coming your way. -hug-
  • I got you covered bud, good vibes coming your way! Stay positive too!
  • edited June 2015
    Best wishes I hope you continue to stay healthy.
  • May Mother Maya bless you with health and wellness.

• edited June 2015
    @Decron, I'm sorry to hear that! I'll be honest, I don't know much about kidney disease yet, but I'll look into it right now since I probably should start learning since I'm going into the medical field!

I'm glad it hasn't affected you yet! I have severe Lyme disease (got bit 12 years ago but we didn't know for a long time), and it has basically manifested in my CNS causing all kinds of peripheral neuropathy ALS/MS type symptoms. I'm only 18! 

Bottom line is, I know how shitty things can be, as I pretty much thought I had ALS for September - November last year and had accepted that I probably didn't have a whole lot of time left! So I'm here for you, if you ever want to talk or need anything! 

Keep fighting you got this! 
  • thanks guys :)
    "Pain or damage don't end the world, or despair or beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then you've got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
  • Prayers for you, man! You got this!