Formulation Compounds

I've finally been testing with some of the formulation abilities but was wondering why there is no way the class can check what compounds are existing, since some compounds will not affect the user (doesn't give message until it dies down). I'm thinking that someone knowledgeable enough with using compounds should be able to identify them already and not having to learn it from another skill set (Visions).

So, if it's possible I would like to see:

1. The compounds ability added in Formulation skill set -or- add the feature to the formulation (scrutinise) ability which seems somewhat relevant since you are identifying compound specifics in phials,  you should able to tell what is the compound specifics in the room as well.

-or-

2. Add a feature in Physiology (Eyes) ability to allow alchemist's homunculus to be able to check the room for them which can add something more to homunculus utilization.

Please feel free to comment your suggestions, ideas or reasons for or against it. Thanks for reading. :)

Comments

• I sent the idea in for Compounds in Vision to be set into Formulation. I'd take a moment to complain about Concussion essentially being a worse Beckon as well, but that's for another thread.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    edited June 2015
    EDIT: Wrong thread :(
    Huh. Neat.