Forums why don't you work properly?

KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
edited June 2015 in Tech Support
Okay... so first of all for some odd reason all of my posts now won't accept spaces between paragraphs or blocks of text. I'm not sure what's changed.

Secondly, the buttons above the text have stopped working. The ones for uploading images, bolding, etc. Clicking does nothing.

Help? Don't know what I've done or why it doesn't work anymore. It used to be fine!

Edited so it actually makes sense with spacing. (Had to use ipad. Still not working on my PC)

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

Comments

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Browser?
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Firefox, I'll try Chrome next time I'm downstairs. 

• edited June 2015
    Does the "Toggle HTML view" button (the one that looks like </>) work? If you turn that on, the other buttons are disabled, and any line breaks are stripped out (because it shows the raw HTML, so for line breaks you need either <br> or for each paragraph to be surrounded by <p></p>), which is the reason for the problems you're having.

If that button isn't working either, then for some reason it's being forced into that mode, and I can't think of any reason for that outside the mobile version of the forums. Using another browser would likely work.
  • Yeah, I think it's on, but I can't click it either.