North Carolina

AlexandreAlexandre Raleigh, North Carolina
Are there any fellow North Cackalacky residents that play Achaea?

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Lol I have not heard it called that in years. <3

I was born and raised in Wilmington, NC (or very close, really, Burgaw/Hampstead). I'm afraid I'm presently in southern-ish Florida, but with hopes of returning to NC within the next year or two.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • AlexandreAlexandre Raleigh, North Carolina
    Haha, I figured true natives would appreciate that nickname. :P

Very cool, I've had several friends go to UNCW. I've never lived in that area; I've always lived near Raleigh and the rest of the triangle. I'm sure that when you do move back you'll appreciate it even more like I did after moving back from South Carolina.
    You lived in SC? You poor soul. Unless you were in Charleston, then that's okay.

UNCW is a really amazing campus, I never really realized how amazing until I no longer lived there. The town's got a great vibe, and being half an hour from the beach is wonderful.

Raleigh's a great area too, though. I've only visited it on a few trips, but the history and technology up there (not to mention the triangle itself) is just awesome. You're in driving distance of about everything in NC, VA and SC save the mountains, and the mountains are waaaay over there anyway.

Can't wait to go home. I'm jealous you're there, I assure you!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • South Carolina is the shithole of the universe. 

Well... I actually lived in North Charleston. But Charleston and North Charleston are kind of like night and day.

I never went to visit, but it seemed like it was a nice area to go to college at.

Yeah, I never realized how much there is to offer here until after I lived out of state for about a year.

Heh, you'll be back before you know it.

@Mithridates I quickly found that out. I would never in a million years live there again.
  • EpiphanyEpiphany Colorado Springs
    Alexandre said:
    Are there any fellow North Cackalacky residents that play Achaea?
    I'm moving there this summer. Making my post regarding this later today, actually, but sometime late July/early August I'll be living there.
    Nice! What part of North Carolina are you moving to?
    Charlotte area

I hope you enjoy it out here. The weather's kinda bi-polar at times, but there's plenty of to do and see. I've never lived in Charlotte, just visited for concerts and events.

• YverdaerYverdaer North Carolina, USA
    Hey! I do. I'm in the Greensboro area, but only until the end of July. Then I'll be moving.
  • I live in NC. Not sure but the following achaeans lived here at one point....

Soulfyrani
    Landra
    Santar
    Havyn

I would be down for another NC meet! And Epiphany I especially want to have beers with you!

• I live in NC....

Sounds like we have a NC meet to plan sometime after August, then. :D 

• Just let me know when.  I have become a busy busy busy man lately.

• Greensboro, NC here. 

• ElazarElazar NC/Mhaldor
    I LIVE IN GREENSBORO NC TOO!!!!!!
  • Roxboro nc here!
  • Charlotte area! 
  • I am living in the wind.

• SethSeth North Carolina
    Roxboro, NC here
  • LandraLandra down da bayou
    Batang said:
    I live in NC. Not sure but the following achaeans lived here at one point....

Soulfyrani
    Landra
    Santar
    Havyn

I would be down for another NC meet! And Epiphany I especially want to have beers with you!
    Yeah, so moved back to Louisiana. Had a great time last meet though! Soulfy is no longer in NC either.
  • Con-city, yo.
  • Asheville.
  • I currently live in Lillington
  • Camel City, y'all.
    Fetch water,
    Carry the Moon
    -Cogitations and Ponderations of Disciple Vanceroth, Student of the Trine
  • South Carolina is the shithole of the universe. 
    So much hate :(
    Kog said:
    South Carolina is the shithole of the universe. 
    I can't hear you over my tires exploding as I drive down your roads. :(
  • Melodie said:
    Kog said:
    South Carolina is the shithole of the universe. 
    I can't hear you over my tires exploding as I drive down your roads. :(
    They're more of a suggestion, really.