Aural Earring - Lets change it, finally!

124»

Comments

• Yayayayay! No more wondering what people are talking about after people get sassy in shouts!

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    edited May 2015
    I love you, @Sarapis.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Sarapis said:
    I 100% agree with this, and am making it so. We're going to be removing/refunding them and making mindseye hear shouts.
    What about those people who customised their aural earings? #cashgrab

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    Sarapis said:
    Klendathu said:
    Sarapis said:
    I 100% agree with this, and am making it so. We're going to be removing/refunding them and making mindseye hear shouts.
    What about those people who customised their aural earings? #cashgrab
    They will be summarily beaten.

And then they will get a figurine that gives them a free customisation.
    I'm not greedy, we can skip the beating if it saves time.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Bruh

I don't even know. This is awesome.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • BronislavBronislav Maryland
    edited May 2015
    I bump a thread that's been left untouched since last December.
    30 minutes later, Sarapis makes it so.
    You're awesome, @Sarapis. But does this mean I'm a wizard? :chuffed: 

• This is really nice.  And if you want to make sure people can't wear their shouting welcome out too much, I don't know if Achaea limits people to x number of shouts per hour, but that would probably be good.  Also, there is now an opportunity to sell collectible ramshorn thingies that modify the speaker's voice in some way, etc...  I think they'd be even more popular here because there are just more people who collect things here.  
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    So happy. Thank you so much!

Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Klendathu, somehow, through the strange magic of The Achaea Forums, you just got rewarded for being salty with me about my aural earrings analogy in the veils thread, pmuch.  There is no justice in the world  :3
    Jules said:
    Klendathu, somehow, through the strange magic of The Achaea Forums, you just got rewarded for being salty with me about my aural earrings analogy in the veils thread, pmuch.  There is no justice in the world  :3
    I'm 150 credits closer to my next artefact purchase, winner!

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    RIP my nautilus shell earring. but still *squee*

• so many raves for this!