hello all!

liking the game i just need to be directed into a few guides and stuff as in what i can do actually can i do anything and is there houses we can have ? Also is there pvp and groups to hunt together im just curious atm ty in advance and skills how do i train them or become advanced class im only lvl 7 atm so ive got time hehe

Comments

• also how do i add banner i know how to get code in game but it isnt working for me..
  • RaemRaem Los Angeles
    A lot of the stuff you're going to be looking for is in the HELP files which you can get in-game just by typing HELP and then whatever you're looking for. HELP HOUSES will list Houses, HELP <class> tells you more about your class, etc. I recommend joining a City and a House, at least to start. Even if you wind up changing your mind or leaving later you will learn a lot about the game that way.
  • RaemRaem Los Angeles
    For the banner you take that code and put it in the HTML editor part of your signature (denoted by the </> symbol in this case). That way it'll work as HTML code and not just plain text.

Looks like you are already in a City which is a good first step.
  • ty for help still cant figure out sig ;(
  • Topic called Banner has directions. That's how I figured out mine. 
    http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/comment/254735/#Comment_254735

• ok fixed banner does it update during a period of time?
  • I'm not sure if it runs automatically from a game database, but mine's always up to date. It even registered the last 100 denizen kills I did after the battlerage changes were implemented. 

• So when I get level 21 I wont be able to walk to (landmarks)?
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    You'll still be abele to use WALK TO <landmark>, you just won't be able to use PORTALS anymore, unfortunately!

• the game its self is rich in rp which i like but at the later lvls is it free to play or need to add cash to get artifacts and be decent?
  • You never NEED artefacts, but they are nice, and typically you support the game in how you acquire them.
  • yea id like to know how to support the game but unsure of how to at the moment.

• Deserve said:
    yea id like to know how to support the game but unsure of how to at the moment.

You support the game by continuing to log in, possibly bringing in friends, purchasing credits for whatever reason, etc.

You don't need artefacts to succeed in the game. If you wish to get into combat, there will come a point where you hit a wall in who can reasonably beat.

Just depends on what you are wanting to do. You could buy credits to buy flowerpots for your house plot you just bought. There are lots of things you can do.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • i welcome all the help the community is actually good and rp is great better then most or pretty much any mmo.....go Achaea!
  • edited May 2015
    Welcome, @Deserve -- I am certain you will enjoy your experience in Achaea and Mhaldor. It was nice to meet you and to help you along with your lessons and introduction to the city.
    “There is no greater sorrow than thinking back upon a happy time in misery--”

• Harmonia said:
    Welcome, Deserve. I am certain you will enjoy your experience in Achaea and Mhaldor. It was nice to meet you and to help you along with your lessons and introduction to the city.
    ty your a great help! ;)
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Hello!

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae