Malaysia

I've had some plans freed up in June mainly because a week was not sufficient to go further than nearby countries, so I thought about going over the causeway from Singapore to Malaysia to visit @Jurixe and @Chiam. I'll be heading over to meet them from the 15th to the 17th of June, so I thought I could make a thread to see if there's anyone interested in hopping down (if you're able to, or are Malaysian) to meet up and have fun!

I'm down to do any damned thing, and we might be heading over to run around in Legoland Malaysia. Anyoneeeee?
"Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

Comments

• AktillumAktillum Philippines
    Urrggghhh, I'd love to do that since Philippines to Malaysia is so cheap, June is really short notice though :(:(:(

• come come everyone @Jurixe will bring everyone around
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    what me you're the one with the big car!

come lah @Aktillum or we will exterminate your precious rainforests
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Try, @Aktillum! But no pressure if you can't!

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    i can't then. my work is taking me to thailand in autumn/winter depending on when we launch our 4g mobile networks. I will let you know, in case any of you can make it. I think I am going to malaysia next year though!

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I can't cause that's when the school is running their holiday programme :( sorry

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    boo to all of you! boooooo!

yes lemme know @Mishgul
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• RuthRuth Singapore
    But @Skye... Tickets to Malaysia by jetstar is only 100 bucks to and fro!

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I know! But I can't take off on those days D: