Achaea "Vanilla" Minecraft Server

Comments

• You give the username, get added, click realms on the start screen and BOOM, done.

• RuthRuth Singapore
    I added you to the realms, @Amanu, but Zuko has to whitelist you to his server. @Zuko, my username is eleneimich btw.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Mine's Amanu. I really don't change my user much. :D

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    But is there anything that needs downloading?

• No. Once Zuko updates the map/whhielist, it will just appear in your realms tab. You'll have to click join, and then you will be able to connect.

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    What server do I need to add?

• Sorry, been at work all day! Will work on it now
  • :( Still no map update.

• Uploading.. Sorry for the delay, think it worked this time! The name changed of the single player to what Ruth had, so its a good sign. Ill dig through and whitelist people in a moment
  • Hrm, okay will be whitelisting Amanu oglaz123 grandue rispok danny_burry. 

The map is working on my single player, but when I uploaded it and logged on, was not there. Ill try again, and do some research on it. But shouldnt take much longer..

Also for @Zoldine, oglaz123 or oglak123?

Thanks!
  • olgaz123 is what it actually is
  • Also I was on the server so I dunno if that made it not work. I logged in when I saw your post here. I'm off and will be until you say it's safe.
  • The Map is up! Maybe that was it, but its up! @grandue the ign you gave me did not work!
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Zuko said:
    Hrm, okay will be whitelisting Amanu oglaz123 grandue rispok danny_burry. 

The map is working on my single player, but when I uploaded it and logged on, was not there. Ill try again, and do some research on it. But shouldnt take much longer..

Also for @Zoldine, oglaz123 or oglak123?

Thanks!
    whitelist eleneimich and azzadravenstar

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    edited May 2015
    Oh hmm this map version is like a week and a half old

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    That couldn't be the case, if you mean Zuko's, as I made sure to download the latest before I extracted it!

• Ruth said:
    That couldn't be the case, if you mean Zuko's, as I made sure to download the latest before I extracted it!
    Thats what I said!
  • It somehow was a little old though I think, but certainly not a week. I remember seeing some half slabs around a ladder near spawn that aren't there now, and a few other small things. I would guess the export wasn't a to-the-minute server update, but a few hours behind or something.
  • Psh, screw you guys. Elene's Be Creative Server 4eva!
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Should probably get a skype group together so we can plan.

• I've been on with some frequency. Zoldine was there last night as well. I've seen Zuko and Kazu somewhat often as well.
  • edited May 2015
    @Halos and I have been building Shastaan, thought I would share what we have so far:

This is the tower to get to the sky rail that will lead from spawn to Shastaan!

Overlooking the beginnings of the town

Overlooking the Shastaan well, and our town center

Another artsy shot of my tower for the sky tram

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    And I've done nothing but throw in a random farm outside of town. :D

• Found out the hard way that mobs don't spawn at Y-225. Also double blaze spawner with two wither skeletons and aggro pigmen hurt.
  • @Zuko sorry, IGN is Nyk86
  • It's been a while since I've played with this - is a server still up, did it change?

• @Bronislav You are always welcome on the modded server!

• edited September 2015
    I'm moving back to vanilla since I can't run the modded pack and I don't want to really deal with pooling money for it anymore. I'm opening my small vanilla server up to any of you who want to join in. Only four people can be online at a time though. I've already whitelisted the people who were regularly on the modded one. Simply let me know if you want an invite.

IP: 108.174.60.86:25765

@Averi, @Azzad, @Cirana, @Sheltan, @May, @Bronislav

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    lol    

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Im down. I still have the other one up if we want to use it since we are already situated?