Diablo 3

Who plays? I'm currently playing in Season 3. Have a Seasonal Monk, and a Hardcore Seasonal Barbarian.

Comments

• Seasonal WD (Got hella lucky, with ancient carnevil + dagger of darts / 6pc zunimassa (sadly DoD isn't ancient :( ))
    +Non-Seasonal everything else. ~230/~500 Para respectively, haven't even played a month yet, so still low :(

• I'm playing, not doing S3 though (mostly worthless for wizards), xnyudox#1384

Just solo'd GR49 last night, ranked 439 in wizards.

• I have it for PS4 and I REALLY want to play it, but I've yet to finish Act 1... I'm lazy
  • :O This season wrecks for wizards... Ranslor's Folly + TalRasha + Serpent Sparker + Tasker so OP... Sucks ranslor's isn't non-seasonal yet :(

• Ranslor's is the only thing not available to wizards non-season. It's useful, but not worth me restarting my character to try and get a month or two early.

• edited April 2015
    yeah I know, was just pointing out. Has the potential to make or break a grift at higher levels, if you're running tal'rasha and not using firebirds still (which is still a really strong spec). Almost gotten 43/44/45 multiple times on my wizard, but 1 or 2 packs screw me over cause of the particular TR spec I'm playing. Relies on Ranslor's for stuff like winged assassins and anarchs, which I don't have :(

Oh well, WD has been fun now that I finally finished gearing it... Ancients would probably help my wiz a bunch, but my luck with rolls on ancient gear has been -horrible-

• Firebirds can't even come close to comparing to Tal. I crit for 300m minimum, 6b maximum (solo) with every meteor. The Ranslors is nice for solo, but isn't a make or break item.

• edited April 2015
    R1 wizard has been running Firebirds, so I'd argue differently... And I said it can (essentially) be the difference between completing a rift before the timer runs out, and not completing it, due to affix/mob pack RNG.

It's almost a necessity for higher grifts, because it prevents things from charge-1shotting you from off the screen (like Death Angels? I think that's what they're called). Also things like the already mentioned Winged Assassins / Death Maidens / Anarchs.

-I should note, it's Meteor Firebirds with enough TR pieces to also get the meteor proc, that the R1 wizard has been running. Not the same S2 firebirds.

edit: My bad, haven't checked the leaderboards in a bit, he dropped behind on ranks a bit. He still broke 55 (maybe 56?) with that build, though.

• I play sporadically on ps4. Feel free to add Rispok and see if I am around. Always happy to play with Achaeans.
  • I'm 195 paragon on my seasonal monk. Currently running the monk god build T6 speed runs. T6 rifts take me about 2-4mins. I haven't really got the gear for greater rifts yet. Highest GR I've been able to do was with my Barbarian friend, and we got to 37 on seasonals.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited May 2015
    This was me in D2.
    YAY 6LS AF

This is me playing D3.
    WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS THING EVEN MEAN

I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Jonathin said:
    This was me in D2.
    YAY 6LS AF

This is me playing D3.
    WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS THING EVEN MEAN

Haha I know the feeling all to well can't remember what paragon level I am or anything lol
    edited May 2015
    I can't figure out how to make my character kill things indiscriminately on anything higher than expert.

Eta: not entirely true, non-season barbarian can kill things on torment 1.

Eta2: tbh, season demon hunter is level 67 or something like that, but I still have no idea what I'm aiming for
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Had way too many T6-ready hardcore characters die to get back into this game again... it hurts, it really does.

...n-new season, huh...
    tyvm 2 bill gates & the gamecube paint 4 my profile pic
  • It's all about changing your skills around and matching your passives with them. Set gear stacking benefits with gems, and your abilities. If anyone makes a seasonal character. I can power level you to 70 in about an hour and a half.
  • really stupid question but uhhhhhhhhh how do I find and join other peoples games....

edited May 2015
    If you're new, you won't find any public games when you're under level 70 unless you join a community. What's your battletag?

mosr#1590
  • edited May 2015
    I uh play on the 360 and I've had the game since march I just uh don't play much level 49 crusader 

• Very few people play on Xbox, let alone 360. Good luck finding games.

If there is someone that wants to t6 me a bit and maybe point me to some kind of easy-to-follow demon hunter build, I'd appreciate it. I play on PC US server.
  • The best DH build I've found relies on having kriedershot. The second best (the one I use) requires the quiver that makes chakram generate hatred, and uses fire spec.
  • www.diablofans.com find a starter demon hunter build. or a gearless demon hunter build. That will be your best bet until you start getting set pieces on your DH. Aslo, @Deladan not going to find much of anything on 360.
  • I play on Xbox One. Gamer tag: Super Nyk
  • Currently top pushing DH specs are: Natalya's > UE Lightning > UE Fire > Marauder

Check out: http://www.diablofans.com/

Click your class, and you can look through different top builds. You can also search builds for ones with specific weapons if you don't want to use the 'meta' builds.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

Thanks! I'm working on Nat's now. Someone gave me the legs after a rift and I found the helm yesterday.
  • If anyone still plays, the latest patch is pretty cool. I'm on PSN as Rispok, and more is merrier.
    Hi. New season starts on the 15th. PTR has 2k% mf going right now so you can test builds, except the keywardens drop rate is abysmal. I'm here running T10 and they're not dropping shit.
  • Nice. Ill have to jump in.
  • Just FYI. I will be doing this season if anyone is interested in teaming up. I play a demon hunter. 

• I might play a bit for s4.  I usually play DH.  I was up to GR53 solo and 51 duo/4players.  I play on US PC.

My tag is archer#11499 if you want to add me.