What have you designed today?

Comments

• BronislavBronislav Maryland
    I've been inactive due to Finals (and trying not to be homeless and/or living with a parent after I get my BA). Still, I had a pleasant discovery upon my brief check-in:

A featureless ice figurine dissipates as your customisation completes.

Appearance: a gol'Tuari headdress of Victory

Now I get to add something new to my character's appearance. :blush: Although I derped a tiny bit on the end of the description with Bron's/his family's heraldry...That'll be 50 bound credits to fix. :frowning:

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Oh, that's pretty cool. Linked in with Tuari background, huh?
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• I designed this to show I am not just a mindless alchemist, but there is no intention of it actually being made. Looking over it now, I don't like parts of it, but I'm curious what the people here think. 

Appearance: a small stone statuette

Dropped: A small stone statuette lies here.

Examined: A weather worn sandstone base, about six inches square and two inches thick, supports a replica of an alchemist's anchor which stretches upwards nearly sixteen inches above the base.  The anchor itself is a rounded cone covered in iridescent mother of pearl, with the point of the cone embedded in the sandstone base. The base is clearly inscribed with symbols for Mercury, Salt and Sulphur. There appear to be fainter symbols for other alchemical metals, but the sandstone has been worn over time, and these symbols are nearly worn off.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited May 2015
    With Mel having to end up playing nursemaid for several friends, citymates, and family members throughout this plague business while mysteriously remaining well herself, I got inspiration to design a more feminine form of a "plague mask".

Appearance: an elegant, lacy-white kerchief
    Dropped: Puddled in a heap, a white kerchief has been tossed aside here.
    Examined: A lengthy bolt of translucent, gauzy linen composes the majority of this austere kerchief. The material is reminiscent of a more delicate chiffon, but a tightened weave lends it further strength, while remaining airy and charming. Though functioning to mainly drape over the shoulders and cross the bust before being tucked within the wearer's clothing, the piece is able to be converted to adorn one's hair or waist instead. Simplistic whorls of lace trims throughout as the only frill, evoking the likeness of rolling waves. As a final touch, the faintly herbal scent of echinacea lingers within the folds of linen, infused discreetly to ward off illness.

Basically figured it'd be easy to pull up, or even tie, around the face. The guild has been slow enough I'm not even sure it'll be ready before the event is over, but oh well!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    My entries for an Ashtani design competition. I had these disgusting ideas in the middle of the night and designing is not my passion. Be gentle :tongue: 

Short description:

A glistening chimera talon quill.

Long description:

Glimmering in a miasma of multi-colored light, this polished claw tapers into the base of the original foot of the unforunate creature. The tip has been stained from recent use, the blue-black fading into the chaotic glow of the beastly tarsal. A tiny piece strap of leather secures a small reserve inkwell to the top of the quill, decorated only by one small peryton feather. 

Dropped:

No longer a threat, a glistening chimera talon quill has been left here.

Short Description:

A tanned orphan skin manuscript.

Long Description:

Stretched into an eerily efficient tautness, the skin of an orphan has been put to greater use. The open pores of a long forgotten child make the perfect surface for a scientist's ink.

Dropped:

Forgotten again, a manuscript of orphan's skin lies here.

Short description:

A morose satyr-mutant skull inkwell

long description

Relieved of its embarrassing existence, this poor creature has found renewed purpose in the afterlife. Born with one horn placed awkwardly slightly off-centre to the middle of its forehead, the satyr's head forms a large inkwell, its crooked jaw and rotten teeth sealed with a dark pitch of tar along with the empty eye sockets. Giving access to the absess beneath, the horn has been worked through a mill to allow it to screw in and out of the skull, providing a stopper for the traveling scribe.

dropped:

Left by a forgetful scribe, a mutated satyr skull inkwell lies here.

• BronislavBronislav Maryland
    Ruth said:
    Oh, that's pretty cool. Linked in with Tuari background, huh?
    A little. :blush: 

• Within the hollow of a colossal white oak tree.

At the end of a winding trail leading upwards through a gentle slope of wildflowers, a naturally hollowed colossal white oak tree stretches towards the sky, crooked and gnarled. The incised leaves of this gigantic tree are of varying shades of scarlet and citron-yellow regardless of the season, perpetually covering the surrounding grass and wildflowers with a blanket of autumn-shaded leaves. Made of aged rosewood, the circular front door opens up to a cosy living room. The extensive trunk of this hollowed tree is thick and solid, providing protection and insulation from the weather and seasons, while precisely-cut dark rosewood timber forms the floor. Depending on the time of day, sunlight and moonlight filters through verdant silk curtains half-drawn over a large bay window facing the southwestern cardinal direction, complete with a cushioned window ledge wide enough for two people to sit on. Beyond the window, a rolling downward view of the grassy hill covered in a plethora of exuberant multi-coloured wildflowers greets the eyes and stretches down to a winding river, which an arched wooden bridge offers safe passage across. High above, an immense skylight has been embedded in a crooked nook situated along the tree trunk, allowing for an uninterrupted view of the night sky from below or additional daylight illumination. Carved into the massive trunk is a staircase, narrow enough to merit careful steps of just one person, that winds around in a helical fashion towards the crown of the tree. At multiple points along the staircase high above, several pinpoints of light indicate where apertures leading towards the colossal tree branches have been cut by the inhabitant and turned into living space.

I could probably describe tables, lanterns, couches but long paragraph is long. Is it acceptable to break descriptions into paragraphs in Achaea?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    edited May 2015
    I think a big problem with the length of that description is that you're trying to squeeze what should be two rooms into one. Your room name is 'within the hollow' and so people would be expecting to see only the interior of it, but you've also included what amounts to walking to the tree, looking up at it, and going inside it, so it's naturally going to be long.

I don't know what your adjoining rooms look like or if this is the only room, but if you have the funds I'd suggest breaking up the rooms instead to make better geographical sense. It's tough sometimes to keep it simple, but I find simple really makes more of a bigger impact because there's less detail to sift through so your mind can really concentrate on the little that's available and construct the scene based on those hints alone.

If none of that is possible, then I'd suggest using more general vocabulary, like ''elements'' instead of ''from the weather and seasons''.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• edited May 2015
    Is it acceptable to break descriptions into paragraphs in Achaea?
    Acceptable or not, there's not really a way to do it, other than terribly ugly things like using "-------------------------------------" as a separator. Even then, because people will wrap the text at different lengths, there's no way to ensure that the next "paragraph" will start at the beginning of a line.

You could have any furniture there as actual furniture rather than putting them in the description. It will be pretty blandly described though unless you spend an additional 50 credits per item to customise them. If you want to fit more in the description, there's a lot you could do to shorten what you have ("the southwestern cardinal direction" would work fine as "southwest", for example), or split it into multiple rooms.

• Decided to customize my rings ala Chaos Lords/entities. First one was the sip ring:

item: a macabre humbug ring
    dropped: A garnet ring resembling a bloated tick lies abandoned here.
    examined: Bearing a sanguine hued garnet, this blackened iron ring has been fashioned into the shape of the reviled humbug. The stone itself is canted against the setting of the ring, making it resemble the bloated abdomen of the insectoid creature, while a series of etched iron bands wrap around the finger like chitinous legs. Extending from the center of the ring is a barbed needle designed to hook into the wearer's flesh, as if to satisfy the inspiration behind this unsettling adornment.

Still working on the ring of flying and regeneration ring.

• Bearing the mark of exquisite craftsmanship, this mystical bow is crafted from 
    moulded obsidian. Attributing to its grotesque appearance, the upper arm of the 
    bow resembles that of a great horned dragon's skull. At the centre of the bow 
    wraps tightly wound onyx-dyed cotton and leather, providing more than enough 
    space for a tight grip. Two massive spikes protrude from the lower arm of the 
    bow, curving outwards slightly before curving back towards the user. Finally, 
    the bowstring itself is crafted of the finest pitch-dyed, twisted silk.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Deladan said:
    Bearing the mark of exquisite craftsmanship, this mystical bow is crafted from 
    Not going to get much flexibility from an obsidian bow... #jussayin

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Current project- redoing all of Borran's artefacts with a Nature-y, Special-Ops feel to deck him out as the guerilla fighter he's aspiring to be.

• Borran said:
    Current project- redoing all of Borran's artefacts with a Nature-y, Special-Ops feel to deck him out as the guerilla fighter he's aspiring to be.

???????????

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited May 2015
    Klendathu said:
    Deladan said:
    Bearing the mark of exquisite craftsmanship, this mystical bow is crafted from 
    Not going to get much flexibility from an obsidian bow... #jussayin
    I bet it fires just the same.  ;)
    Makes me miss my own bow. I don't have the appearance line anymore, unfortunately...

Carved and polished from what must have been the bleached tusk of some well-sized beast, this bow gleams wintry in the faintest light. Myriad diminutive leather fetishes of varying shapes and colors have been woven with knotted cords across both limbs, while the fur of a snowshoe hare provides an attractive, comfortable grip for whatever hand might wield it. Scarce inches from this, two small, teardrop-like obsidian chimes hang loosely. Upon the surface of the ivory, faint grooves can be discerned trailing around the fetishes: vague, stylised drawings depicting the world and culture of the northern village of Kamleikan.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• TillieTillie VA
    edited May 2015
    My first attempt at a mask - one with Ashtani flair:

[spoiler]
    Appearance (short_desc)
    a lavish, winged half-mask in black and gold

Dropped (long_desc)
    A lavish gold and black half-mask has been discarded here.

Examined (extended_desc)
    Smooth, alabaster porcelain has been dipped in a glistening coat of stygian paint and sprayed with 
    shimmering gold dust, culminating in the perfect hue for this elegantly fashionable mask. The flecks 
    of golden ebullience are centralised upon a wing-shaped protrusion rising up and over the left side 
    of the brow. The rest of the left portion snugly cradles the cheek, terminating in the shape of a 
    crescent moon caressing the wearer's chin. The single eyehole afforded by this side of the mask is 
    wide, quirked faintly upward at both ends. A slender, beak-like nose divides the ample concealment 
    of the left side of the mask and the scanty display on the right, where the midnight porcelain 
    becomes a thin arch covering the right eyebrow. Painstakingly framing every curve and hook of this 
    work of art is a line of tiny, ornamental flowers, etched in gold.

[/spoiler]

And then a whole set of wedding apparel that was comissioned by @Mycen :-1: 

[spoiler]

-DRESS-

APPEARANCE: a peerless wedding gown of black lace and vermillion silk.

DROPPED: a dress has been left here, an elegant heap of lace and silk.

EXAMINED: The brazen beauty of this wedding gown detracts entirely from the fact that it is otherwise unconventional in its hues, delicate creams and ivories replaced with vivacious, life-giving reds and bold blacks. A coy sweetheart neckline paired with flirtatious off-the-shoulder sleeves complete the fitted black bodice, covered in a layer of fine, black lace. The lace is a masterpiece of sable tapestry, a lush jungle of intertwining roses, curling vines, and graceful filigree. A sheath-style skirt clings to any apparent curves the wearer may be blessed with, but then cascades down into airy lightness, pooling around the feet, trailing behind the legs in a train of glittering black lace. A blushing layer of silk lies beneath the first layer of fabric, coloring the intricate designs sewn upon the lace with a glowing, vermillion hue.

-VEIL-

APPEARANCE: a black gossamer veil with interlacing roses

DROPPED: a veil of black gossamer and roses has been dropped here.

EXAMINED: A circlet of wild, blood-red roses are cinched together with bits of twine and vines, resting securely upon the wearer’s head. Attached to the circlet is a thin veil of black gossamer, which drapes over the wearer’s shoulders and back. Sewn into the shadowy spider silk are the tiniest onyxes and rubies, glinting like multicolored dewdrops upon the dark cobwebs of fabric.

-GLOVES-

APPEARANCE: fingerless, elbow-length gloves of creeping black lace

DROPPED: a pair of black lace gloves has been discarded here.

EXAMINED: Delicate lace of sheer sable covers most of the forearms, wrapping thinly around the very bottom of each digit. Flowing latticework of rose and vines weave through the dainty fabric, creeping up the skin, reaching out towards the fingers.

-SHOES-

APPEARANCE: rose-hued pumps with black stiletto heels

DROPPED: a pair of rose-hued heels have been left here.

EXAMINED: A paragon of boldness and grace, these four-inch heels serve to both draw attention to themselves and the wearer, simultaneously. The shoes themselves are covered in taut, rosy-red suede, while the spiky heels stand out in a glistening stygian black.[/spoiler]

• TillieTillie VA
    edited May 2015
    On my phone. Bad idea. Disregard.
  • Didn't mean to make the thumbs down. Whomp whomp.
  • I've had a chain of flowers wrapped about Tahquil's wrist for a while now as a souvenir of a small RP event. Today the customisation of my logosian bracelets came through.

Appearance: bracelets of fragile, dried flowers

Dropped: In danger of being crushed, bracelets of dried flowers lay in a twisted chain.

Examined: Dried 'traveller's lights' wildflowers have been linked together in a  chain long enough to wrap about the wearer's wrist twice. Alternating between the rich violet variety commonly found alongside the roadside and the rare white found in the mountainous meadows of Cyrene, the soft lantern-like glow that gives these flowers their name remains magically imbued despite their withered appearance.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    @Elawien asked me to design her shield of absorption, theme : Sea Storms

APPEARANCE

a mystical shield of the stormy seas

DROPPED

Maelstrom ever churning, an oceanic shield has been carelessly left here.

EXAMINED

Forged from high grade silver, this shield has been inspired by the ever changing currents of the sea. The shining silver border of the shield has been engraved with Aldar runes of protection, gleaming golden every so often. Towards the centre, six series of mystical runes of the water elemental spiral as they depict a maelstrom, the silver of the shield darkening the nearer the churning centre. In the eye a delicate table cut deep aquamarine sits, a splendour to behold. Upon gazing into the stone, the image of a rolling wave amidst a great storm can be seen intricately etched into the underside of the stone, a mark of the fury of the seas.

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• So, because @Tharvis is a god and he's pretty awesome.. I had, uh, him design a few other things that I don't have quite yet because I want to save them and cherish them for ages.

The wings I will eventually have in my possession because. Yes.

APPEARANCE
    wings of the stormy seas
    DROPPED
    Icy wings lie here, their surroundings oddly dry.
    EXAMINED
    A startling sky blue colour gives these thin wings an ethereal feel. Despite the fact that the frame is composed of translucent cyan sea ice, the whole construction is light as a feather. Within the ice, water twists and churns towards the centre of each wing, forming maelstroms. Guided by mystical runes of the water elemental, they serve to keep the spread even and balanced by pulling the melting ice of the frame to freeze it once more and push it onto the frame. Feathered along the edges of the frame, the wings resolve into a series of bronze links covered by scales of a mighty sea serpent.

..and that's it. Very anti-climatic for mentioning multiple things. Oops. SOON, soon.

TY, THARVIS. <3

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    aaaa MOAR DESIGNS

APPEARANCE

a sash of elemental balance

DROPPED

A beautiful sash has been left here, covered in dust.

EXAMINED

This four-inch wide sash is worn over the right shoulder and crosses the body front and back to join at the left side at the waist. The piece is made of the lightest, strongest silk and has varying hues segmented segmented by inch. The first segment is deepest obsidian black, ornamented with runes delineating various aspects of the element of fire inscribed along each edge in lustrous gold thread, seemingly breathed onto the fabric by the glorious dragon depicted at the bottom, whose breath bleeds into the second segment. The second section is the bright yellow of the sun, ornamented with runes of the element of air inscribed along each edge in lustrous platinum thread, flowing into an elegant cloud emblem at the top. The third segment is the flat, dark grey of the stormy sea, embellished with runes delineating various aspects of the element of water along each edge in lustrous silver thread, alternating with cyan raindrops arcing away from the cloud down to a seashell emblem, an edge of which rests in the fourth segment. The final sector is the rich green of living plants, detailed with runes of the earth marked along each edge in lustrous steel grey thread, forming mineral-like patterns for the dragon to rest on and guard.

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    enh why not, my latest jaunt into tailoring (admittedly not my first, nor best, talent), for a House-inspired outfit:

a regimental jacket of crimson sarcenet

Maintaining its rigid shape, a military jacket has been neatly laid here.

Crafted from shimmering sarcenet dyed a vibrant shade of crimson, the sharp lines of this traditional military overcoat cut an imposing figure. Double-stitching fortifies each seam, and cleverly hidden whalebone reinforces the broad-shouldered silhouette, ensuring no amount of twisting nor manoeuvring will contort the rigid form. Bold highlights of gold satin sweep around the cuffs, waist, and banded collar, lending an aspect of flair to this strict garment. A matching aureate strip marches from throat to hem, providing a base for the stately row of bronze toggles that hold the jacket closed. Carefully worked in gilt thread, the left and right sides of the a standing collar boast a mirrored pair of inward-facing Levianthans rampant, depicted in the classic heraldic pose.

Bottoms for the men:
    dark martial trousers

Folded with military precision, a pair of dark trousers rests here.

Crisp linen has been dyed an inky shade of blue and carefully tailored to create this regiment-ready pair of trousers. Falling from hip to ankle in a straight run, sharp creases betray a relentless pressing. A single band of aureate satin adorns the outside of each leg, the gold glistening against its backdrop. A lone bronze button stands as a closure, the burnished surface engraved with a stylised leviathan.

For the women:
    dark martial hose

In a tangled heap, a pair of hose has been hastily tossed aside.

Dyed a deep, rich blue, the proprietary blend of these skin-skimming hose offers both comfort and protection to the legs beneath. A dense, finespun wool provides extra thickness and warmth to the wearer, while whisper-thin  tendrils of silk interwoven add a level of softness, and a muted, intermittent sheen.

----------------

• BluefBluef Delos
    edited June 2015
    I've been saving up for plaques to be displayed outside each estate in the Tharosian subdivision in Delos. Until then, I think these will do nicely:
    a billowing, white silk sash

Dusky roses unfurl along a length of pristine, white silk. 

Dusky, glass roses of twilight hues are rendered in clear glass. The crystalline petals curl back upon themselves to form each flowers's familiar whorl. Whisper thin silver securely anchors the gleaming jewels from a long, decorative sash of pristine, white silk. Embroidered on it are the words:

Daughters of Sacrifice

a billowing, celestine sash

Carefree silhouettes dance across the indigo silk of a billowing sash. 

Dancing shadows and carefree silhouettes flow across this pale, indigo sash. Provoking imagination and fancy, the sash depicts an evening scene of mirth beneath the elegant branches of a white elm. Sprays of black and white roses decorate the borders of the billowing decoration. Embroidered on it are the words:

Serenade Masquerade

a billowing tribal sash

Billowing in the breeze, crude spirit forms dance along a tribal sash here.

Suspended from intricate braids of sweet grass along this whisper thin ebon sash, ornamental hangings depict a multitude of spirits, their faces fashioned from moulded red clay. Strips of ripped muslin comprise their bodies, allowing the wind to catch their lightweight forms and make them dance in the slightest breeze. Closely packed between them hang aromatic dried herb bundles and small fetish charms. Small loops formed in the upper corners of the silk permit the tribal emblem's prominent display. Embroidered on it are the words:

Curia Spiritus

Then I started thinking about what to use my figurine from the aural earring refund on, so I made this for the Curia:
    an unusual bone bookcase

Set into the surrounding wall, an unusual bone bookcase serves as a glaring reminder of the impermanence of life. 

Meticulously-arranged bones form this unusual bookcase. Tomes rest securely in the eternal embrace of slender radii and ulnae. Bleached to an alabaster white, the columns of bones are positioned vertically, no more than a few inches apart. Pristine skulls set in horizontal rows offer special receptacles for scrolls. Clenched in their jaws, lengthy humeri and femora divide the bookcase into distinct sections. A lurid splash of colour is visible along the side of the ossuary, where small, crimson-tipped finger bones are situated in an ornate, decorative pattern spelling out a cryptic message: "We bones that are here, for your bones await."

The message is a total rip off of Portugal's Chapel of Bones, but I don't care. It fits with the Curia spiritualist RP incredibly well.
  • Blufest ball outfit! It was a bit hastily assembled, but I love it, and am now going to have to fight not to wear it ALL. THE. TIME.

She is a human with tanned, lightly freckled skin. Small and lissome, her graceful posture gives an impression of regal bearing that belies her brief height. Smoky kohl accentuates her eyes. Large and luminous, they are the textured green of malachite, ripples of pale mint and dark moss. Her riotous fountain of copper curls has been tamed into an interlocking crown of braids with sprigs of fresh lavender woven throughout. The fragrance of the herb mixes subtly with the scent of whiskey and salt sea air still clinging humidly to her tresses. Loose, sideswept bangs frame her oval face, offsetting a petite, elfin nose and gently tapered chin. A single night-blooming orchid is tucked behind her left ear, the creamy petals brushing her cheek.

appearance: a corsetted mosaic gown of lavender and dusk
    dropped: A corsetted mosaic gown of lavender and dusk lies here, abandoned.
    examined: This formal ball gown is crafted of fine satin, chiffon, and gemstones in contrasting hues. Straps of translucent amethyst chiffon extend over the shoulders. The upper part of the modest, bateau-style bodice is pale lavender in colour, coming to just below the bust. A daring underbust corset forms the remainder of the bodice, clinging tightly to the wearer's form and accentuating feminine curves. The corset is made of whalebone overlaid with shimmering satin, the darkened, purple-grey hue of the sky at dusk. Gemstones of smoky amethyst and shadowed obsidian are cut in jagged shards and inset into the corset, giving the appearance of a glittering mosaic. Wide amethyst ribbons cinch the corset tightly, lacing elegantly down to terminate in a bow at the base of the wearer's back. The full overskirt of the gown is of the same dusky, purple-grey satin, draping gracefully from hip to floor. The satin is gathered in the front at the left hip and sewn with a single night-blooming orchid, draping asymmetrically to expose voluminous, contrasting layers of pale lavender chiffon beneath.

appearance: mosaic gloves of dusk-hued satin
    dropped: Mosaic gloves of dusk-hued satin lie here, abandoned.
    examined: These formal, elbow-length gloves are crafted from shimmering satin, the darkened, purple-grey hue of the sky at dusk. Glittering gemstones of smoky amethyst and shadowed obsidian are cut in jagged shards and sewn into the fabric. They sparsely dot the satin at the wrists, becoming more densely gathered along the forearms to form a mosaic pattern.

appearance: heeled, corset-laced boots of lavender satin
    dropped: Heeled, corset-laced boots of lavender satin rest side-by-side here.
    examined: These boots are made of soft, supple doeskin overlaid with delicate lavender satin. They hug the wearer's legs from mid-thigh down. Sharp, four-inch stiletto heels lift the feet into a pronounced arch. Amethyst ribbons lace elegantly along the wearer's calves, cinching the open-backed boots in a corset style and forming bows at the back of both thighs.

appearance: a delicate platinum choker inlaid with obsidian
    dropped: A delicate platinum choker inlaid with obsidian lies here, abandoned.
    examined: This thin, delicate platinum choker is crafted in an eternity style, with a screw clasp hidden on the inside of the metal. It encircles the wearer's neck closely, accentuating the curves of the neck and shoulder. A contrasting band of obsidian is set into the centre of the platinum. A small amethyst teardrop falls from the front of the choker, resting against the throat.

appearance: an amethyst and diamond captive bead hoop
    dropped: An amethyst captive bead hoop lies here, abandoned.
    examined: This elegant piece of body jewelry is crafted from platinum. The metal has been beaten and melded into an incomplete circle with tiny diamonds capping either end. Between the diamonds, a small amethyst gem is held captive, completing the circle and glittering when struck by the light.

appearance: a mosaic night-blooming orchid armband
    dropped: A mosaic night-blooming orchid armband lies here, abandoned.
    examined: Platinum has been beaten into the shape of a night-blooming orchid to form this armband. The flower rests against the front of the arm, blooming against the skin, the delicate petals inlaid with bone-white mother of pearl. The platinum stem extends from the flower and curves asymmetrically around the wearer's arm. Glittering gemstones of smoky amethyst and shadowed obsidian are cut in jagged shards and set into the metal along the stem to form a mosaic design.
  • Aereidhna said:
    Blufest ball outfit! It was a bit hastily assembled, but I love it, and am now going to have to fight not to wear it ALL. THE. TIME.
    I don't have my current description, but my Blufest outfit is definitely going to be an all the time outfit now. Just because it's amazing. I just need to save to make my umbrella customized to make it all -perfect-
    meh