No more soylent green please

SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
I was gonna just idea it but I feel like my long-standing ire regarding this issue cannot be expressed in a paragraph long wall of text.

I'm getting bloody tired of this:

The corpse of a squat pig is too small to butcher for meat.

That pig is precisely what we should be butchering. Same as things like rabbits and what not. Considering we have to take one huge ass cow and butcher it for one miserly cut of meat is already a waste. And then there's this for the kicker:

Skilfully you butcher the corpse of a pirate with an eye-patch, separating flesh from bone with your cleaver and preparing a tender cut of meat.

That's just stomach turning really. I mean, if you wanted, you could just fill your rift with anonymous meat from questionable sources and nobody would be the wiser.

I'm not really asking for different kinds of meat or anything like that. Just to lift the restrictions on butchering small animal corpses and increase the number of cuts you can get from larger ones.

Comments

• Yes, please please please please.
    meh

• edited May 2015
    Also, there should be a certification organisation to designate ethical Achaean meat products with a "no humanoid ingredients" label. Someone needs to put an end to "mutton" chops made from orphan meat!

Additionally, Mhaldor can create a "no non-humanoid ingredients" label, to balance things out.
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    I just want fresh orphan meat @Khaibit
  • AktillumAktillum Philippines
    edited May 2015
    Iocun said:
    Also, there should be a certification organisation to designate ethical Achaean meat products with a "no humanoid ingredients" label.
    You know someone is going to start a GMO / humanoid / gluten-free menu in their shop now, right?

"Certified grass-fed, free-range Savannah cow steak"
    "Gluten-free cactus weed brownies"

What've you done Iocun.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Sarapis said:
    I've been on this for a few months.  Unfortunately I like the taste of food.
  • Jinsun said:
    I just want fresh orphan meat @Khaibit
    Nooo *panics and runs away*

• Achilles said:
    Sarapis said:
    I've been on this for a few months.  Unfortunately I like the taste of food.
    Yeah, I know nobody that has stuck with it very long. 
  • I thought about trying it out when it was newer, but there are not big enough benefits for me to justify it. I can make most meals cheaper than $4.00. It's fun to cook. And, you know, you get to eat actual food that tastes good.