Guild Wars 2

13»

Comments

• A bunch of Achaeans are on Devona's Rest, yes. Well, a few. Ruth and Xer don't really play... but they're on DR, Jhaeli is on DR, I am on DR, Era is on DR... does he even play Achaea anymore? I don't know if there are more of us or not, though.

Tarnished Coast too elite for WvW, though. At least on DR you can enter WvW, have fun, and not get yelled at for being an uptick :3

When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • Daklore said:
    A bunch of Achaeans are on Devona's Rest, yes. Well, a few. Ruth and Xer don't really play... but they're on DR, Jhaeli is on DR, I am on DR, Era is on DR... does he even play Achaea anymore? I don't know if there are more of us or not, though.

Tarnished Coast too elite for WvW, though. At least on DR you can enter WvW, have fun, and not get yelled at for being an uptick :3

Elite for WvW? I think you have TC mixed with BG. They don't even let you touch supply in anything other than a supply camp!

• KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Awwh now I'm sad for being in Darkhaven D:

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • Kenway said:
    Awwh now I'm sad for being in Darkhaven D:

As you should be.

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Daklore said:
    A bunch of Achaeans are on Devona's Rest, yes. Well, a few. Ruth and Xer don't really play... but they're on DR, Jhaeli is on DR, I am on DR, Era is on DR... does he even play Achaea anymore? I don't know if there are more of us or not, though.

I play! It's just always quiet whenever I pop on. I bought all the harvesting and mining stuff for my account; it'll be a waste not to make use of the money I spent on gems for those.

Also, @Szeth or something plays as well. I think he was on an EU server though, maybe he has changed servers now.

"Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Very excited for the balance changes coming on the 18th. Ranger is my guilty pleasure even if everyone seems to hate them.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • I still play Achaea

Also Devona's Rest is really good. It's at a comfy position and it still is really welcoming for new people.

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • Damn carebears!

Pick a real server! With actual PvP and competitive WvW. Why be T4? When you can be T1!

• RuthRuth Singapore

I prefer casual play on GW2! I don't have the time to get sucked into more competitive games. Achaea is enough >.>

• GW2 is being DDOSed really badly nowadays. :( I want my fix, dammit

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • Erasariel said:

GW2 is being DDOSed really badly nowadays. :( I want my fix, dammit

Is it being hacked again?

Damn that lizard!

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Slightly bumping this thread since I updated GW2 and fell in love with it all over again.

I am on the Sea of Sorrows server but a few other Achaeans are Devona's Rest if anyone else is playing!
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• I used to be on SoS. What's your character name, Jurixe?

• Bumping this because I just got into the game. I'm on Gate of Madness, anyone still play?
  • Friztic said:
    Bumping this because I just got into the game. I'm on Gate of Madness, anyone still play?
    I imagine you'll find that a lot of people are waiting for the expansion. There hasn't been anything new for long-standing players to do for a while. I'm sure there are a few people around grinding out legendaries and ascended gear, but I doubt you'll find a ton of people again until there's some real, substantial content to get everyone excited. That's sort of the nature of no-subscription MMOs: there's little incentive to keep playing between content releases, so during these long lulls (and this one has already become way longer than I think any other), most people do other things while keeping their ears open for news.
  • What @Tael said, most of my guild is currently waiting for the expansion. Soon as that drops though I guarantee the whole crazy lot of them will be back.

We're on Aurora Glade (EU) but cause of the mega server setup, as long as you're EU / US you can play together (except wvw). So uh, once expansion comes I'll be happy to join up with EU players. :#
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    I play with @Jurixe every so often by guesting on the Sea of Sorrows. We mostly do boss fights.

• I just got back into GW2, and looking for things to do, either hit me up in achaea or here

• Starting a character on Devonas rest.