Info Rift with 0's for things you don't have

Info Rift only shows you things you currently have in your rift. I'd like to see an optional rift list that showed you all the things you DON'T have. So instead of sileris just not appearing in INFO RIFT if you don't have any sileris, info rift would show [  0] sileris.

Emphasis on optional, so people don't complain that info rift suddenly became huge and spammy. Like, INFO RIFT FULL LIST or something.

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Uh, no. Cause there are riftables that people don't need to be asking questions about.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Please do this, also add one for showing which elixirs and venoms you're missing.
  • edited May 2015
    @Ahmet has a point. There are a few riftable items that are somewhat "secret" that I'd like to stay that way. Seeing something in a rift list is a rather crappy way of "discovering something in-game".

Wouldn't mind so much if this only applied to herbs/inks/commodities/ingredients/etc. while keeping out "miscellaneous items".
    Iocun said:
    @Ahmet has a point. There are a few riftable items that are somewhat "secret" that I'd like to stay that way. Seeing something in a rift list is a rather crappy way of "discovering something in-game".

Wouldn't mind so much if this only applied to herbs/inks/commodities/ingredients/etc. while keeping out "miscellaneous items".
    I'm glad someone else knows what I'm referring to :)
    Huh. Neat.
  • AktillumAktillum Philippines
    Yes, it should probably be only for herbs/minerals/ingredients/inks/etc. Nobody cares about your damned secret riftable quest items.  :p

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    my lifestones. MINE.
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• My blood rubies. MINE

Trey said:
    My blood rubies. MINE
    HEY

No rubies for you
    Huh. Neat.