SVO help

I broke something. Not curing paralysis until I diagnose while spamming something Achaea can't understand. Is there a way to see what SVO is sending (sorry if this is simple, I'm pretty dumb with any coding and how mudlet functions) to the game here? I may have made an alias recently that broke it...

EDIT: Appears to be happening only with dcurse and rends. 

ex H:8395(100%) M:7015(100%) E:(100%)W:(100%) ds T=Mhun  dbk  10:35:55.968(+15m, 0.2%) 
An ominous feeling descends upon you as Amranu turns his gaze upon you.
ex H:8395(100%) M:7015(100%) E:(100%)W:(100%) ds T=Mhun  dbk  10:36:06.488
A sudden sense of panic overtakes you as the draconic curse manifests, afflicting you with paralysis.
ex H:8395(100%) M:7015(100%) E:(100%)W:(100%) ds T=Mhun  dbk  10:36:07.501
Brilliant! Dumb it down for me?
ex H:8395(100%) M:7000(99%) E:(100%)W:(100%) ds T=Mhun  dbk  10:36:07.608(-15m, 0.2%) 
Interesting...
ex H:8395(100%) M:7000(99%) E:(100%)W:(100%) ds T=Mhun  dbk  10:36:09.465
Please try rewording.
ex H:8395(100%) M:7015(100%) E:(99%)W:(99%) ds T=Mhun  dbk  10:36:11.365(+15m, 0.2%) 
Tears fill your eyes and begin to slowly run down your face.
ex H:8395(100%) M:7015(100%) E:(99%)W:(99%) ds T=Mhun  dbk  10:36:11.609
(svo): I suspect we've got stupidity.
(focus)
You focus your mind intently on curing your mental maladies.
I do not understand. (0.079s)
ex H:8395(100%) M:6750(96%) E:(99%)W:(99%) ds T=Mhun  dbk  10:36:13.278(-265m, 3.8%) 
(diag)
You are:
deaf.
blind.
paralysed.
x H:8395(100%) M:6750(96%) E:(99%)W:(99%) ds T=Mhun  dbk [par] 10:36:13.492
You have recovered equilibrium. (0.783s)
ex H:8395(100%) M:6750(96%) E:(99%)W:(99%) ds T=Mhun  dbk [par] 10:36:14.277
(outr bloodroot|eat bloodroot)
You remove 1 bloodroot leaf, bringing the total in the Rift to 2034.
You eat a bloodroot leaf.
Your muscles unlock; you are no longer paralysed. (1.699s)
ex H:8395(100%) M:6735(96%) E:(99%)W:(99%) ds T=Mhun  dbk  10:36:15.192(-15m, 0.2%) 
Your mind is able to focus once again. (2.388s)
ex H:8395(100%) M:6735(96%) E:(99%)W:(99%) ds T=Mhun  dbk  10:36:15.665
You may eat another plant or mineral. (1.498s)

Comments

• Anyone know what command SVO sends to the game to check for paralysis?
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Have you tried turning off (or on) Anti-illusion?
  • edited May 2015
    Turning off Anti-illusion worked. Does that narrow down the issue? I have reinstalled svo fresh via VINSTALL FRESH and package manager. I would like to use anti-illusion sometimes! 

Thanks @Austere
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    No clue.  It was just a guess
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    so the command SVO uses to confirm paralysis with the anti-illusion checker is a non-existant command that breaks the entire curing? hm
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• edited May 2015
    It is the message it is sending to check, as soon as I diagnose it cures. Also cures anything else I get...Seems to be only with rend/dcurse so far (I tested DSLs, Shaman curse and random scimitar stabs from you)
  • The Achaea devs -really- don't like svo for some reason.
  • Because they just put a lot of work into serverside curing to make people transition from SVO curing to serverside.

I'm sure they want 100% penetration for curing.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Sabotaging svo will probably tick off more people than it will attract (not to mention that Vadi is probably solely responsible for a very significant portion of people who stuck around to do combat over the years)
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Personally why I stick with Svo is because I've got good scripts for enchanting, refilling, inscribing, and other things which are compatible. Having to go looking for (non updated) alternatives, or having to write my own is a pita. Also, Nemutaur put a lot of work into utilising serverside at its best, but that also requires updates that are dependant on him (or others) instead of being dependant on Vadi for Svo. 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Jacen said:
    Sabotaging svo will probably tick off more people than it will attract (not to mention that Vadi is probably solely responsible for a very significant portion of people who stuck around to do combat over the years)
    Not intentionally sabotaging svo, no, we just removed a "free check" that could be used to test the presence of an affliction (was submitted as a bug and was fixed). Reading this thread was the first indication that it was even utilised in svo.
  • Glad I didn't break something...
  • Trying to echo afflictions from SVO's tracking into a mini console. HALP. My knowledge of code is practically nonexistent as is, but GUI stuff and the stuff in the @affs script in SVO just looks lie gibberish. It's not even in complete words an stuff.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Alaskar said:
    Trying to echo afflictions from SVO's tracking into a mini console. HALP. My knowledge of code is practically nonexistent as is, but GUI stuff and the stuff in the @affs script in SVO just looks lie gibberish. It's not even in complete words an stuff.
    Have a look in the table svo.affl, that lists out your current afflictions.
    vlua svo.affl

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • The issue I'm having is echoing that to a mini console on SVO add affordable aff  and removing it when the aff is lost

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    registerAnonymousEventHandler("svo got aff", "whateverfunctionupdatesyourconsole")
    registerAnonymousEventHandler("svo lost aff", "whateverfunctionupdatesyourconsole")

Put those two lines (use the correct name for your function) at the bottom of your console script block, outside any functions.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Lol, affordable affs . Gotta love that auto correct. Thanks though, I'll try that when I  get home.