You automated, bruh?

13»

Comments

• Aerek said:
    Vakvyr said:
    I only have abusive echoes. My dream is to create GordonSys, a large set of echoes and aliases that tries to make you cry every time you get in a fight.

"YOU HIT THEIR REBOUNDING SO HARD CHRIS BROWN LOOKS UP TO YOU."
    "THEY JUST STOOD UP. DID YOU EVEN FUCKING TRY TO IMPALE THEM?" etc
    You slump slightly as the divinely-inspired strength leaves your body.
    echo("WHAT'S THE MATTER BOY, ARE THOSE JUST FOR SHOW?")

With a look of agony on \w+ face, \w+ manages to writhe \w+ free of the weapon which impaled \w+.
    echo("I'VE SEEN BIGGER PRICKS FROM ASIAN MATHLETES.")

You feel your passage through time slow.
    echo("GODDAMN YOU'RE SLOW! ALSO YOU HAVE AEON.")

You have been slain by .+.
    echo("EMBARRASSMENTS LIKE THIS ARE WHY DADDY LEFT.")

You have slain \w+.
    echo("FINALLY. I WAS ABOUT TO DIE OF BOREDOM.")
    Stealing.
  • Gaia said:
    When a Mhaldorian speaks in My presence, My almighty trigger turns them into a squirrel. If you've ever been to the Western Ithmia, you'll know I speak the truth.  B)
    They'll hear the cries of the chipmunks then for sure!
  • The only thing that is automatic for me is putting feedback up whenever I change targets.
  • Too many times my automated offenses have left me vulnerable to exploitation. Granted, illusions are mostly a thing of the past, but it seems like manual offense is getting to be that way too.

I'm actually so use to chasing balance that the server-side curing makes it impossible for me to fight, too. Oh, you wanted to tumble? Too bad! you already decided you were going to maul their left arm 40,000 times.

• queue prepend
    or cq all
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    I automate anything that I personally am not fast enough to keep up with myself. No, that does not mean my entire offense is automated. My shield tracking used to be automated as part of each of my offensive macros, but @Santar's illusions forced me to put a toggle in. Anyone who has used my offensive system @Klochild will tell you that it's buggy, poorly coded, has spammy, foul echoes. ( I love the F word) and you'll never win any fight with my system as an occult iv without practice and knowing the human side of things. I give my system to any house occultist for free. And no one that I've given it to has suddenly started killing people.
  • Kandra said:
    queue prepend
    or cq all
    I don't even understand this. v_v

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    QUEUE PREPEND adds to the top of the queue instead of the bottom, so the action is performed next.
    CQ ALL clears your queues.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Question: does used automated curing tracking for six months or more and now that there is a poll, suddenly don't, count as a fib?  If so,  I spy, with my little green eye, some dirty liar pants. Sad part is, it's not just one person.  Can't wait to get home so I can check all of the profile icons I can't identify on mobile.  
  • Sartan said:
    My divine fire and various levels of zapping are all triggered to facial muscle twitches. 
    I evil grin on impaleslash and smirk on bladetwists. In my mind it is terrifying!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Austere said:
    Question: does used automated curing tracking for six months or more and now that there is a poll, suddenly don't, count as a fib?  If so,  I spy, with my little green eye, some dirty liar pants. Sad part is, it's not just one person.  Can't wait to get home so I can check all of the profile icons I can't identify on mobile.  
    For 10 minutes I tried to figure out what 'fib' was meant to be an acronym for. I just realised. Someone send coffee please :disappointed: 
  • The most automated I've ever been (outside of some messing around with monk truelock back in the day that was never used) is using a limb counter and having highlights/echoes. No auto rebounding/shield tracking (highlights), etc.

Downloaded Austere"s tracker to mess around with it< but haven"t ever used it> also my keyboard is doing something weird right now that started in the middle of this post> wtf>

• TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    Aerek said:

You have been slain by .+.
    echo("EMBARRASSMENTS LIKE THIS ARE WHY DADDY LEFT.")

lmao this is amazing, just "liking" it wasn't enough.

MY LOLS, TAKE THEM.

(on topic: me automating ... hahahahahaha.)

• edited May 2015
    Sartan said:
    My divine fire and various levels of zapping are all triggered to facial muscle twitches. 
    Sartan confirmed as Terry Crews.

• I knew I didn't want to click that. I even tried scrolling away. I'm now unsure of what I watched. Why is that a thing?

• @Alaskar : Old spice ads have always been strange and random. Most know the "Hello ladies, look at your man.Nnow look at me. Now look back at your man and back to me." but that is only skimming the top of the barrel of random that are their ads.
  • Austere said:
    Name and shame ;D
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    edited May 2015
    I automate my curing tracking. I like to track what i have cured just in case my other scripts need the info. Like the regularity with which i am paralysed so my system can automatically execute my deadeyes to lock people who fight with a certain rhythm.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • I need a keybinding to automatically put "queue prepend " in my command prompt and another keybinding to do "cq all".

• I have a few highlights and echoes, but the only trigger I use for my offense is my aim/sniping.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    95% of my reflexes are just group relay reports.  My offense is still just aliases/macros and it was a pain to make new ones for SnB.  I probably should have stayed dual cutting so I didn't have to spend time writing crappy scripts.
  • edited May 2015
    My triggers are there just to show me things differently: shield text appears red, my transmute appears blue. else I use aliases to shorten my combos/stance change. I hope with combat experience I will be confident enough to automate something.

Edit: I also have an apply highlight and my own attacks are condensed on 1 line. so maybe more than 2 triggers there.. Edited.
  • Aliases and keybinds. I need to start highlighting things though, would help me -alot-.
  • Manual vs Autobots

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • RaemRaem Los Angeles
    i dont know how is code

but i have some pretty colors
  • I have a thurisaz alias now.