Favorite Achaean possession

124»

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    My favourite is probably my Chenubian wings, since I paid enough for them >.>
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• RaemRaem Los Angeles
    From an RP point of view Raem's favorite Achaean possession would be his childhood journal decorated with fish scales. I'm also a poor noob and I don't have crap. My old character had a driftwood stationary kit which I loved.
  • Someone asked me this IG and I said I didn't have one, so he handed me his journal and said keep it. Now I do.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Klendathu said:
    Antidas said:

a twisted platinum torque
    I've got one of those too, and a couple of keys from Keresis' temple :cry:
    I'd be happy to take those off your hands.
    Huh. Neat.
  • KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    Way too many choices... 

My top two picks would have to be:

Silent Hope

Forged from a rust-hued alloy of the finest steel and gold, this blade exhibits a sharp curve along its length, accentuated by a runed groove carved into the metal. The narrow tang is encased by a grip of cream leather in an intricate cross-hatch pattern. Rounding off the grip is a square pommel fashioned from diamond, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon. At the base of the blade is a thin band of unknown metal that suffuses the sword with a soft icy glow.

jagged wings of ivory and bone

Carefully hewn from pieces of ivory and human bone, these delicate wings have been bleached to an alabaster white. Each segment is carved to a jagged, sharpened point, the obsidian seams and joins creating intricate patterns in stark contrast to the blanched bone. Fully jointed, this exquisite piece of craftsmanship moves fluidly with the wearer, the faint clatter of bone on bone echoing eerily through the air. Fastened to the wings are leather straps of blackest midnight, designed to cross over the front of the chest, allowing them to be worn. Etched in a flowing silver across the straps are mystical runes representing exploration, freedom, and new beginnings, the esoteric symbols repeating to circle around the entire piece.

Her pet fox, a customised crated mini, "a keen-eyed silver fox" and custom pegasus she's had pretty much her entire life "a flame wreathed ebon pegasus" Definitely get special mentions though. :)

I absolutely adore that blade name though... and the wings are a new-ish customisation, but I love them!

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• This was my first gift received from anyone IG. Just recently made it non-decay.

This small silver brooch has been cleverly moulded to depict a blackbird hopping along a branch. The
    blackbird sits precariously, its wings slightly extended for balance upon its perch. A tilted head
    gives the impression of staring outward toward admirers of the brooch. Two hyphenated gemstones have
    been placed in the eyes and give off glints of deep red when kissed by the light. The silver of the
    blackbird has been carefully oxidised to darken the metal for authenticity and contrasts nicely
    against the polished brightness of the branch below. The brooch has been rendered in such intricate
    detail that the individual feathers of the blackbird and swirling grain on the wood of the branch
    are visible on closer inspection.
    It weighs 2 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Atalkez.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • My favorite item in this game is age.  Something you can't buy...you have to live it out....

• I really like my boots! They are heavy and made of black leather with dragon claws on the front and etched with dragon scales.
  • My pillow - it's an order item of Lady Valnurana's and I got it as a gift for winning an essence contest. I love dropping it for people when they need to sleep, and it's a good conversation starter if people are curious about Her but may not know much. I immediately had it made nondecay and resetting, best decision ever.

Lately I'm really in love with my hurdy gurdy and the hollowed skull, I haven't had a chance to use either as much as I'd like yet though! 

My ships. I love them more than anything. I would marry them if I could. Best gold sink ever.
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    A pure, unblemished construct of devotional power, this magnificent staff glows with an ethereal incandescence. Twin torrents of cascading energies intertwine endlessly within the spire's clear quartz core, one glittering with a weave of gold and ivory motes, the other surging with an intense white-hot flame. A gleaming golden crystal crowns its top, encircled by a resplendent phoenix worked in polished ivory. The creature's burnished plumes of brass shimmer with a nacarat hue. The staff terminates in an ornately inscribed platinum ferrule, which bears a repeating pattern of polished eudialyte and red tourmaline cabochon stones embedded along its breadth in distinctly fluvial filigree. A numinous aura thrums about the staff, yielding an expression of authority that is unmistakably of Divine origin.
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Aodfionn said:
    A pure, unblemished construct of devotional power, this magnificent staff glows with an ethereal incandescence. Twin torrents of cascading energies intertwine endlessly within the spire's clear quartz core, one glittering with a weave of gold and ivory motes, the other surging with an intense white-hot flame. A gleaming golden crystal crowns its top, encircled by a resplendent phoenix worked in polished ivory. The creature's burnished plumes of brass shimmer with a nacarat hue. The staff terminates in an ornately inscribed platinum ferrule, which bears a repeating pattern of polished eudialyte and red tourmaline cabochon stones embedded along its breadth in distinctly fluvial filigree. A numinous aura thrums about the staff, yielding an expression of authority that is unmistakably of Divine origin.
    Mine, gimme!
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Morthif said:
    Aodfionn said:
    Mine, gimme!
    Key word: staff.  Give to the magi! 
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Beautiful calla lily Atalkez made for me and gave me today.  :3  White calla lilies are my favorite, but I've only seen pink ones in Achaea. This is definitely one of the most thoughtful, and gorgeous gifts I've ever been given.

a stark-white calla lily

Composed of a beautiful and exquisitely delicate hue, this funnel-shaped blossom forms a vivid corona of ivory petals. Dusted on the interior with fine, iridescent pollen from the protruding golden spadix at its centre, the lush bloom emits a subtle fragrance that entices the senses. The single, thick stem attached to the lily is of a dark green, an indicator of the flower's lively vigour. Elegant in its austerity, the graceful, clean lines lends an air of whimsical appeal.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• @Mishgul is an OP artie. Delete PLZ.

• a tailored set of crimson alchemical robes

Kept tight to the body in order to prevent swaying cloth from interfering with lab work, these robes 
    are cut from heavy hessian cloth and dyed deep crimson. The alchemist clearly in mind in the design 
    of these robes, threads made from thin wire of the higher metals of copper, silver, and gold have 
    been woven into the thick fabric to provide visual contrast. The robes are closed at the sides and 
    shoulders to provide further protection against spills, each button carved out of dark lead. Full 
    sleeves extend to the wrist of the wearer, and the garment is cut long, ending at the ankles. A high 
    collar can be buttoned close around the neck of the wearer to provide added protection. The interior 
    of the robes are lined with cerulean blue satin, reminiscent of the winter sky over the Vashnars.
    I held onto a silver token for about an RL year trying to find something to customize, and the first thing I found that made sense were the class robes. There's a lot going on here - a mix of practicality, symbolism and style that I think really defines Sel's relationship with her art. And it's not just a lab coat.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    probably this memento

A frozen image of a vibrant xaohlatl.
    Heavy down covers the colossal body of this exotic avian, the plumage possessed of a vibrant hue. 
    From an ultramarine underbelly, the plume lightens into rich azure at the breast and shifts brighter 
    still upon the back: the massive, twenty-five feet wingspan gleams a pale celeste, the tertian 
    feathers zigzagged with forks of yellow which course across the rump and taper away. Almost double 
    the length of the main body, lacy tail coverts flow behind the tropical bird as though wispy 
    streamers of glittering turquoise. Thin legs protrude from her sleek abdomen and gnarl into three 
    curved, scythe-like talons, her weight balanced easily upon long toes. Atop the glorious colourings, 
    a spherical head of mottled blue and gold bears dark, beady eyes through which she gazes with an 
    inherent curiosity, set above a deadly bill. She is called 'Ostira.'
     A vibrant xaohlatl is quite powerful.

which @Ryldagh graciously made for me

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."