Memorable quotes

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    You viciously jab a graceful court-style rapier of dark-hued steel into a Fomori of Unsidhe.
    You have scored an ANNIHILATINGLY POWERFUL CRITICAL hit!
    Lightning-quick, you jab a Fomori of Unsidhe with a slender parrying blade of dark-hued steel.
    A low groan resonates from a Fomori of Unsidhe's putrid body before it explodes in a shower of body
    parts.
    The final blow proves too much for a Fomori of Unsidhe, who expires pitifully.
    You have slain a Fomori of Unsidhe, retrieving the corpse.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

Now I just need two World-shattering crits on a doubleslash and my life will be complete!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    You viciously jab a graceful court-style rapier of dark-hued steel into a Fomori of Unsidhe.
    Lightning-quick, you jab a Fomori of Unsidhe with a slender parrying blade of dark-hued steel.
    A low groan resonates from a Fomori of Unsidhe's putrid body before it explodes in a shower of body
    parts.
    The final blow proves too much for a Fomori of Unsidhe, who expires pitifully.
    You have slain a Fomori of Unsidhe, retrieving the corpse.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

Now I just need two World-shattering crits on a doubleslash and my life will be complete!
    You need to change class to monk and score WSC on the sidekick and both uppercuts. That makes your life more than complete
  • We were talking about denizens deaths and found out I hit 1700 deaths to denizens today!
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Arlanda said:
    You need to change class to monk and score WSC on the sidekick and both uppercuts. That makes your life more than complete
    That... kind of defeats the purpose? I guess some people enjoy the easy route though :)
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited December 2012

Anyway back on topic, here is a quote...

"Erendil expediently wipes down the bar, trying to look as clean as possible for the next customer."

RIP The Templar Tavern! I will miss thee more than Shallam

• XerXer Langley
    I'm the only one that disagrees that we're doomed >.> I clearly have not been around in the realms long enough to realise how much of a stomping we're in for <.<
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • Operation: Pop Black Cherry is in planning stages by non-Mhaldorians as we speak, Xer. Insider trading would suggest investing heavily in a few cases of KY. We have it coming in -spades-.

(so worth it)

• Xer said:
    I'm the only one that disagrees that we're doomed >.> I clearly have not been around in the realms long enough to realise how much of a stomping we're in for <.<
    Well, doomed might be a little strong. It's not like they'd let a city get crushed and driven into the....nevermind.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    They should put that available with the Achaea merchandise. 

• Kresslack said:
    Black  Cherry (TM) for him and her.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Mannimar said:
    Kresslack said:
    Black  Cherry (TM) for him and her.

I meant the flow chart.

• Put it on a T-shirt.
  • @Kresslack ahh... yes, yes. That would be great for a shirt
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Xer said:
    Once Mhaldor loses the hundred free guards outside then yea Mhaldor going to get curb stomped for killing (or supporting the aliens responsible) off so many divine.
  • edited December 2012
    Achilles said:
    Xer said:
    Once Mhaldor loses the hundred free guards outside then yea Mhaldor going to get curb stomped for killing (or supporting the aliens responsible) off so many divine.
    You should convince Refugees of Shallam* to declare hostile relations with us.

• edited December 2012
    That was actually the biggest mistake ever (setting relations with Ashtan to hostile).

I barely escaped a pentagank a bit ago, while also fighting off Eleusis.
  • Oh. Now I realize why Ayoxele keeps balls out attacking me 1v1, running away and then asking me not to chase him.

• Looks like the Sentaari's clan inherited Apollyon's order spot in some variable, the Templar got Tarah's, so now my shield has it's heraldry back, even if it claims it's the Templar Legions :P

• LothienLothien Montréal, Québec
    Weird, mine says 'the arms of Empyreal' instead of 'the arms of the Empyreal Assembly' and it's the right arms. (??)
  • So the EA clan took over the EA's org spot or something, the Circle's heraldry is also the same on probe

This large shield glows softly yellow. Emblazoned on its enchanted surface are ancient Aldar runes 
    that seem to undulate before your eyes.
    It bears the arms of the The Templar Legion clan: Per fess engrailed, Argent and Azure, a dolphin 
    naiant embowed contourny in base of the first.

and 

This short cloak is a deep midnight blue and is made of a wondrous light fabric that keeps out rain 
    and wind while allowing the skin to breathe. It's stitched with silver thread but is otherwise 
    unadorned, if filled with tiny pockets.
    It bears the arms of Crystalline: Quarterly Azure and Argent, a staff dexter chief of the second and 
    a crystal sinister base of the second.

• edited December 2012
    Okay Sentaari, here are the ground rules. You get 1 meal a day and must enlist as a city soldier.  Your 160% and artefact package should be distributed once Carmain get's unshrubbed.

eta: welcome to Mhaldor

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Doubt they inherited Apollyon's or my shield would bear the Sentaari arms.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"