Curious

How many others do silly stuff like this while Hunting:

A mhun conjuror says, "Don't get out of line, we are keeping an eye on you."
A mhun guard says, "I trust you will be following our rules while in these walls?"
Your breath sizzles as you say, "No."
Your breath sizzles as you say, "Unless the rules are that I kill you?"
Your breath sizzles as you say, "Perhaps they are."
Your breath sizzles as you say, "In which case I am being quite lawful."

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
- Let me get my hat and my knife
- It's your apple, take a bite
- Don't dream it ... be it

Comments

• All the time. Especially in Moghedu.

I like to kill all the women and children, and then, when I find the little girl who gives the quest to find her dolly I just give all of them to her one by one and ask, "Is this your dolly? No? How about this one?"

And then I kill her too. She always cries and tries to run.

It's hilarious.

• You make a fair point @Klendathu and you're right, I could murder many more children if I got some help.

Thank you for the suggestion!
  • While hunting in Manara I find myself talking to them a lot. Especially when they belittle how much damage I do!... So I just strangle them more and ask if it feels better that time. Or something along those lines. It varies.
  • edited April 2015
    That reminds me! The little Mingruk by the shine of Sartan there! He has a special set of dialogue to do with the quest he gives you to kill the idiot Mingruk... I found out about them by accident when I decided to 'find the traitor' by process of elimination, and gave him all the bodies of every named Mingruk in Manara until I found the right one...

Unfortunately, he was rude to me, and thoroughly ungrateful, so I killed him too and just ended up offering all the bodies to the Lord Sartan like always.

It was fun though.
  • edited April 2015
    Shimi said:
    While hunting in Manara I find myself talking to them a lot. Especially when they belittle how much damage I do!... So I just strangle them more and ask if it feels better that time. Or something along those lines. It varies.
    I used to say "I am one. What's your excuse" when they did that whole you hit like a girl thing. 

Also could an admin move tis tho Scarlatten Theatre? More rp based and nothing idea based here.

• edited April 2015
    I do it all the time.

Especially Vertani, because you have Miingruan complaining that it's disgraceful to be defeated in combat by a dragon (frankly, given how dragon-infested the Vertani village is and the regularity of dragons wiping Sapience clean of the Vertani population, maybe somebody should change that remark). Or Damek, who goes on about how "House Feranki will avenge him" and I comment in the now-empty room that House Feranki is currently a bunch of corpses I'm lugging around with me.

The stuff down at Sirocco Fortress as well. "Make one move against the fortress and we will kill you instantly" and all that. Right before I one-shot Obliterating-Critical them.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• I am loving this. Sorry for putting it in the wrong place. 

I am so glad to hear I am not the only one who is warped enough to do stuff like this!

(I like telling children I was going to let them live until they kicked me in the shins.)

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    I do this! I tried talking to my angel too, but that doesn't work at all.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Used to be, years ago, your angels were actually able to be interacted with.

Unfortunately a lot of people abused this, not just for snuggling/etc (which is ridic on its own), but for ... less innocent practices. I'm told that's why they made it no longer possible (it happened while I was dormant so I'm not completely sure).

Sucks RP-wise. :disappointed: But there's always just making custom emotes. Just don't get too carried away!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    That's... beyond terrible.
  • AthelasAthelas Cape Town South Africa
    Buckawns! Note to Buckawn youths: I don't try, I DO!
    So next time you think about calling the guards because I'm "trying" to kill you. Rather run, you'll live longer!

And Jallah! Yea, you've been giving me the silent treatment all my life. Once in a while, it would be nice you actually SAID something back!
  • I talk back to goblins in goblin village. Hehe
  • It's weird how he never figures out everyone else is dead by the time anyone gets to him, since he's sitting in the last room 'looking disgusted'...
  • Multon said:
    I am now having great fun seeing which Denizens are the most fun to torment,

Granite Hills nearing the sea.

It is raining heavily, pregnant drops of water pouring down onto you. A hill giant child paces
    erratically here, crying loudly.

Hoarug, a whimpering giant child exclaims, "Momma, momma!"

Hoarug, a whimpering giant child kicks you in the leg with a huge foot.

You say to Hoarug, a whimpering giant child with a low, guttural Mhaldorian accent, "Mamma is dead
    see!"

You give the corpse of Raethon, a female hill giant to Hoarug, a whimpering giant child.

Hoarug fumbles with the corpse of Raethon, a female hill giant, before dropping it to the ground and
    sniffling softly.

You slice into Hoarug, a whimpering giant child with a longsword.
    You have scored a WORLD-SHATTERING CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain Hoarug, a whimpering giant child, retrieving the corpse.
    A tiny pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

You pick up 19 gold sovereigns.
    You put 19 gold sovereigns in a canvas backpack.

"Heh heh heh," you chuckle.

Make Giant-Child Cry : Check

Kill Giant-Child : Check

Evil Laugh : Check

Multon, I think you are my new favorite person.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    I thot I was the only one :neutral: 
    On top of that, I always curse out honoursquest denizens when I inevitably screw up their quests.
    Huh. Neat.