Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Memorable quotes

Comments

• OceanaOceana North SeaMember Posts: 890 @@ - Legendary Achaean

Anti-Spoiler-Spoiler: The Witch ends up dead. 
    LothienYenShahaiWysteria
  • LothienLothien Montréal, QuébecMember Posts: 256 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Someone's late to the party.
    OceanaVasool
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyMember Posts: 4,824 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    You viciously jab a graceful court-style rapier of dark-hued steel into a Fomori of Unsidhe.
    You have scored an ANNIHILATINGLY POWERFUL CRITICAL hit!
    Lightning-quick, you jab a Fomori of Unsidhe with a slender parrying blade of dark-hued steel.
    A low groan resonates from a Fomori of Unsidhe's putrid body before it explodes in a shower of body
    parts.
    The final blow proves too much for a Fomori of Unsidhe, who expires pitifully.
    You have slain a Fomori of Unsidhe, retrieving the corpse.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

Now I just need two World-shattering crits on a doubleslash and my life will be complete!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

SkyeXer
  • ArlandaArlanda Member Posts: 269 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Kyrra said:
    You viciously jab a graceful court-style rapier of dark-hued steel into a Fomori of Unsidhe.
    Lightning-quick, you jab a Fomori of Unsidhe with a slender parrying blade of dark-hued steel.
    A low groan resonates from a Fomori of Unsidhe's putrid body before it explodes in a shower of body
    parts.
    The final blow proves too much for a Fomori of Unsidhe, who expires pitifully.
    You have slain a Fomori of Unsidhe, retrieving the corpse.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

Now I just need two World-shattering crits on a doubleslash and my life will be complete!
    You need to change class to monk and score WSC on the sidekick and both uppercuts. That makes your life more than complete
  • TahquilTahquil Member Posts: 4,204 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    We were talking about denizens deaths and found out I hit 1700 deaths to denizens today!
    EllodinShahaiKyrra
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyMember Posts: 4,824 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Arlanda said:
    You need to change class to monk and score WSC on the sidekick and both uppercuts. That makes your life more than complete
    That... kind of defeats the purpose? I guess some people enjoy the easy route though :)
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• DraekarDraekar Member Posts: 290 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited December 2012

Anyway back on topic, here is a quote...

"Erendil expediently wipes down the bar, trying to look as clean as possible for the next customer."

RIP The Templar Tavern! I will miss thee more than Shallam

Synbios
  • TvistorTvistor Member Posts: 2,895 @@ - Legendary Achaean

PM me if you want to playtest a MUD.
    AradorMishgulTrilliana
  • XerXer LangleyMember Posts: 804
    I'm the only one that disagrees that we're doomed >.> I clearly have not been around in the realms long enough to realise how much of a stomping we're in for <.<
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • TreyTrey Member Posts: 4,723 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Operation: Pop Black Cherry is in planning stages by non-Mhaldorians as we speak, Xer. Insider trading would suggest investing heavily in a few cases of KY. We have it coming in -spades-.

(so worth it)

TvistorShunsuiKyrra
  • EldEld Member Posts: 3,946 @@ - Legendary Achaean

Xer said:
    I'm the only one that disagrees that we're doomed >.> I clearly have not been around in the realms long enough to realise how much of a stomping we're in for <.<
    Well, doomed might be a little strong. It's not like they'd let a city get crushed and driven into the....nevermind.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 5,987 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    They should put that available with the Achaea merchandise. 

Skye
  • MannimarMannimar Member Posts: 973
    Kresslack said:
    Black  Cherry (TM) for him and her.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 5,987 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Mannimar said:
    Kresslack said:
    Black  Cherry (TM) for him and her.

I meant the flow chart.

• ChryenthChryenth Member Posts: 1,323 @ - Epic Achaean
    Put it on a T-shirt.
  • MannimarMannimar Member Posts: 973
    @Kresslack ahh... yes, yes. That would be great for a shirt
  • AchillesAchilles Los AngelesMember Posts: 2,506 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Xer said:
    Once Mhaldor loses the hundred free guards outside then yea Mhaldor going to get curb stomped for killing (or supporting the aliens responsible) off so many divine.
    Cahin
  • CahinCahin Member Posts: 1,246 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited December 2012
    Achilles said:
    Xer said:
    Once Mhaldor loses the hundred free guards outside then yea Mhaldor going to get curb stomped for killing (or supporting the aliens responsible) off so many divine.
    You should convince Refugees of Shallam* to declare hostile relations with us.

• VaehlVaehl Member Posts: 962 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited December 2012
    That was actually the biggest mistake ever (setting relations with Ashtan to hostile).

I barely escaped a pentagank a bit ago, while also fighting off Eleusis.
  • CooperCooper IowaMember Posts: 4,982 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Oh. Now I realize why Ayoxele keeps balls out attacking me 1v1, running away and then asking me not to chase him.

DraekarAmitation
  • VeldrinVeldrin DenmarkMember Posts: 421 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Looks like the Sentaari's clan inherited Apollyon's order spot in some variable, the Templar got Tarah's, so now my shield has it's heraldry back, even if it claims it's the Templar Legions :P
Sign In to Comment.