Your Myers-Briggs vs Your Character's

13»

Comments

• I took one of these tests in speech class once, but I took it again for fun.

For me, I got INFP (Diplomat again), which is super accurate. I did notice that I scored more towards the middle on the Introvert/Extrovert scale than I did a year ago.

For Reif, I got ENFP (Campaigner), which sort of makes sense, since I've always viewed him to be much like myself, only more outgoing.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere

PERSONALITY: ENFP ("THE CAMPAIGNER")

VARIANT: TURBULENT

ROLE: DIPLOMAT

hmmmm

• For me, I got the Architect.

For Xinna, the Entrepreneur.

• TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    Me: Entertainer (ESFP-T)
    I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you surely don't deserve me at my best.
    Tart: Debater (ENTP-A)

Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crack-pot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.

• Me: PERSONALITY: ENFP ("THE CAMPAIGNER") | VARIANT: ASSERTIVE | ROLE: DIPLOMAT

Watchman: PERSONALITY: ESTJ ("THE EXECUTIVE") | VARIANT: ASSERTIVE | ROLE: SENTINEL

Basically take the extrovert and assertiveness, strengthen that a little, flip all the touchy feely shit I have and you get Watchman.

• I got INTJ-T. Aucello got ESFP-A.
  • I got ENFP...
    And so did Leliel.
    Hrm.

What is this rp you speak of?
    I seem to not know what this is.
    Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh hurty, duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh fighty, hurty, fighty, hurty, fighty, slicey, slicey, facey, kickey -

art stream / twitter / ko-fi
  • INTP for both.