Let's see your GUI!

Comments

• Awesome Gauges Cynlael!

• Here is my first attempt at a gui
    I made it with Akaya's gui template. The chat is demonnics..the defences are a modified version of Mosr's (Jonathin)
    Defences is all clickable and turns green once activated.
    The top Icons are fists and infuse clickable icons

It changes everyday, but its a start

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    @Cynlael: Is that the entropy gui from Aet or is that like a standard layout from one of those point/click gui builder things.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Jonathin said:
    @Cynlael: Is that the entropy gui from Aet or is that like a standard layout from one of those point/click gui builder things.
    Kind of. The entropy GUI is actually a recolouring of that one. (I made both of them, but stopped playing Aetolia. Was going to redo it completely, but yeah. Stopped playing.)

• You guys are making me insanely jealous. Especially Karai's. Uuuuugh,
  • Karai said:

EDIT: Is there a way to have hyperlinks work in a geyser window? Should ask that in a separate thread or on Mudlet clan. Baffles me.
    Not sure if you mean this, but cEchoLink (and relatives) are currently bugged as they don't apply formatting to other miniconsoles but "main". I have a fix in the works, though I've been slacking lately.
  • edited April 2015
    Exactly what I mean. I vaguely remember a thread about it long ago. I would just like to continue being lazy and not have to scroll-chase a clickable link.
  • Where can I find info about countdown timers for my gui's?
    I want to set the left gauges(voidfist ext) reacting to a countdown timer..

• https://github.com/demonnic/animatedtimers though I don't use them myself (Vyzor user here)
  • https://github.com/demonnic/animatedtimers though I don't use them myself (Vyzor user here)
  • You sir..should receive a medal!!
    Thank You!!

• I just realized I've not been editing my GUI in a bit, an endless WIP I took a break from. It's the right time to share for some feedback.

• Forgot image and I can't edit for some reason?
    Here we go.
  • Is there a general chat GUI script people are using? There's a lot of similar looking ones around and I wouldn't mind just slotting it in rather than reproducing a bunch of work if there's one available.
  • HeroseHerose Nova Scotia, Canada
    edited April 2015
    Szeth said:
    Is there a general chat GUI script people are using? There's a lot of similar looking ones around and I wouldn't mind just slotting it in rather than reproducing a bunch of work if there's one available.
    You can use this: http://forums.mudlet.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3163 .  Should just have to change a few settings and a few triggers.
  • Guess we know what your favorite color is @Reckhyr. Looks awesome, I especially like the gradient on your gauges. I centered mine main window to add room; I could really use a bigger screen. Now that I'm used to not having it somewhat left-aligned, I need to get used to singleprompt.
    edited April 2015
    I changed the layout quite a bit because I was sitting there for 5 or 6 seconds just trying to find the afflictions I wanted in that big block. Also added a tumble/mountjump/gallop toggle set for ease of travel and a swiftcurse gauge. The colored bars above each affliction block are possibly just placeholders for now, but I've been toying with the idea of making them hmew gauges.

Also, blacked out a few things in the little status box over there.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • The title of this thread sounds like a Lil' Jon song. "Let me see the gooey."

Need to learn to be fancy like this though.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • @Cynlael so you're the awesome person behind entropy. Tons of useful scripts within the system aside from curing. I gutted out the gui and tweaked abit for Achaea. I have been meaning to get the blackjack script up as soon as I get the time.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Jonathin said:
    I changed the layout quite a bit because I was sitting there for 5 or 6 seconds just trying to find the afflictions I wanted in that big block. Also added a tumble/mountjump/gallop toggle set for ease of travel and a swiftcurse gauge. The colored bars above each affliction block are possibly just placeholders for now, but I've been toying with the idea of making them hmew gauges.

Also, blacked out a few things in the little status box over there.
     Would you be prepared to share the css styling for your buttons? I'd like to do something similar. I don't want all of the code, just the css bit -flutter-

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    Sure. I'll post it when I get home.

off_styleSheets = {

purple = "background-color: QLinearGradient( x1: 0, y1: 0, x2: 0, y2: 1, stop: 0 #7800B0, stop: 0.1 #9C56BF, stop: 0.49 #75239E, stop: 0.5 #7A4694, stop: 1 #BF9BD1);border-width: 1px;border-color: black;border-style: solid;border-radius: 7",

grey = "background-color: QLinearGradient( x1: 0, y1: 0, x2: 0, y2: 1, stop: 0 #6f746d, stop: 0.1 #646862, stop: 0.49 #5a5d58, stop: 0.5 #4f524d, stop: 1 #454743);border-width: 1px;border-color: black;border-style: solid;border-radius: 7",

green = "background-color: QLinearGradient( x1: 0, y1: 0, x2: 0, y2: 1, stop: 0 #98f041, stop: 0.1 #8cf029, stop: 0.49 #66cc00, stop: 0.5 #52a300, stop: 1 #66cc00);border-width: 1px;border-color: black;border-style: solid;border-radius: 7",

blue = "background-color: QLinearGradient( x1: 0, y1: 0, x2: 0, y2: 1, stop: 0 #5f61f7, stop: 0.1 #000285, stop: 0.49 #1719a1, stop: 0.5 #2f31be, stop: 1 #1719a1);border-width: 1px;border-color: black;border-style: solid;border-radius: 7",

orange = "background-color: QLinearGradient( x1: 0, y1: 0, x2: 0, y2: 1, stop: 0 #d27500, stop: 0.1 #e56800, stop: 0.49 #db6e00, stop: 0.5 #c87b00, stop: 1 #db6e00);border-width: 1px;border-color: black;border-style: solid;border-radius: 7",

red = "background-color: QLinearGradient( x1: 0, y1: 0, x2: 0, y2: 1, stop: 0 #ff0505, stop: 0.1 #cc0702, stop: 0.49 #b20801, stop: 0.5 #ff0505, stop: 1 #b20801);border-width: 1px;border-color: black;border-style: solid;border-radius: 7",

gauge_green = "background-color: QLinearGradient( x1: 0, y1: 0, x2: 0, y2: 1, stop: 0 #98f041, stop: 0.1 #8cf029, stop: 0.49 #66cc00, stop: 0.5 #52a300, stop: 1 #66cc00);border-top: 1px black solid;border-left: 1px black solid;border-bottom: 1px black solid;border-radius: 7;padding: 3px;",

gauge_back = "background-color: QLinearGradient( x1: 0, y1: 0, x2: 0, y2: 1, stop: 0 #78bd33, stop: 0.1 #6ebd20, stop: 0.49 #4c9900, stop: 0.5 #387000, stop: 1 #4c9900);border-width: 1px;border-color: black;border-style: solid;border-radius: 7;padding: 3px;",

}

There are better ways of doing this, but it's how I set it up a long time ago and I never changed it.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    Sartan said:
    When someone creates My GUI, the only whistle I will require is a big, red button that says zap.

Just the kill-zap? No extra button for the warning-zap? What about turning people into toads? 

Turn them into toads and tell them that the cure is on the opposite side of the continent.

Suffer in the Suffering.
  • @Sartan needs to big red buttons. One reading "Oppress" the other reading "Imbue Suffering" even though both of them lead to Zap anyway.
  • Ayo, this thread's not been used in a while. Y'all are boring... I got bored and rewrote a bunch of mine (albeit kept the look) to make it less resource costly now that SVO is free. Runs breezy.

der.png 119.5K

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    @cynlael How do I get this??
  • edited September 2015
    Kasya said:
    @cynlael How do I get this??

By being very convincing :pleased: 

It's sized to fit -specifically- for my laptop, so yeah.