Memorable quotes

Comments

• Fear (female Siren).
    She is 18 years old, having been born on the 2nd of Lupar, 594 years after the fall of the
    Seleucarian Empire.
    She is unranked in Achaea.
    She is an extremely credible character.
    She is not known for acts of infamy.
    She is a Peasant in Hashan.
    She is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.

I'm scared.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Automated offence. Has to be. Look at those timestamps.

-4146[106%h]3755[87%m][100%w][99%e][17.7%][10:26:21.298][None]-

An ormyrr guard slashes at your neck with his bardiche, very nearly lopping off your head.
    An ormyrr guard slashes at your neck with his bardiche, very nearly lopping off your head.
    Your shield completely absorbs the damage.
    Whirling his bardiche in a lazy arc overhead, an ormyrr guard moves forward with fluid grace in 
    spite of his ponderous bulk to slice deeply into an unprotected patch of your flesh.
    An ormyrr guard connects the blunt end of his weapon with your forehead. The impact leaves your 
    vision blurred.
    Inhaling deeply, an ormyrr guard belches forth a noxious, green flame that cooks your flesh.
    You have been slain by an ormyrr guard.
    Your starburst tattoo flares as the world is momentarily tinted red.
    A group of 2 pieces of kelp falls out of your inventory.
    A gold nugget falls out of your inventory.
    A group of 3 sileris berries falls out of your inventory.
    A group of 3 sileris berries falls out of your inventory.
    A group of 2 sileris berries falls out of your inventory.

(svo): We hit starburst!
    (svo): Auto-switching to empty defences mode.

(svo): Ready for combat! (empty defences mode, took 0.0s)
    -3896[100%h]4269[100%m][100%w][99%e][13.3%][10:26:21.453][None]--
    3896[100%h]4269[100%m][100%w][99%e][13.3%][10:26:21.454][None]-(-250 Health, +514 Mana) 

An ormyrr priest flings a handful of metallic dust at you. The fine particulates infiltrate your 
    lungs, cutting them to bloody ribbons within your chest.
    Charging at you at full speed, a muscular ormyrr grabs you with both arms, squeezing with extreme 
    strength. Bones audibly snap under the pressure, while blood begins to seep from your mouth.
    Lowering his head, a muscular ormyrr runs towards you, knocking you back with the impact of his 
    skull.
    Leaping at you with savage fury, a muscular ormyrr bites deeply into your flesh with his sharp teeth.
    You have been slain by a muscular ormyrr.
    -0[0%h]4269[100%m][100%w][99%e][8.9%][10:26:21.527][None]-(sip health|outr irid|eat irid)(-3896 
    Health) 
    You are dead and cannot do that.

(svo): We died.
    (p) -0[0%h]4269[100%m][100%w][99%e][8.9%][10:26:21.533][None]-
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Galos has been slain by the might of Sir Piggly.
    Cain says in a growling voice, "Wgere is this Sir Piggly, I MUST defend Galos's honour."
  • Jonathin said:

Charging at you at full speed, a muscular ormyrr grabs you with both arms, squeezing with extreme 
    strength. Bones audibly snap under the pressure, while blood begins to seep from your mouth.

Ormyrr just wants a hug. ;_;

• Jiraishin said:
    Every time I read the name 'Rakhir' all I can think of is Rackhir the Red Archer.
    Busted.
  • The baleful chuckle of the god Bal'met rumbles from someplace unseen, but is soon cut off by the
    ferocious roar of the undead dragon Sycaerunax, who descends from the stormy skies to sweep over the
    continent of Sapience.
    4336h, 5347m, 20803w exkdb-
    The sounds of a merry troupe of street musicians waft past you.
    Broad shadows darken the central continent as Sycaerunax, Father of Dragons, glides upon his
    enormous wings, joined by a trio of colossal Dala'myrr that swim through the air with slow, sinuous
    movements.

One of these things is unlike the others.
  • LothienLothien Montréal, Québec
    Chryenth said:
    The baleful chuckle of the god Bal'met rumbles from someplace unseen, but is soon cut off by the
    ferocious roar of the undead dragon Sycaerunax, who descends from the stormy skies to sweep over the
    continent of Sapience.
    The sounds of a merry troupe of street musicians waft past you.
    Broad shadows darken the central continent as Sycaerunax, Father of Dragons, glides upon his
    enormous wings, joined by a trio of colossal Dala'myrr that swim through the air with slow, sinuous
    movements.

One of these things is unlike the others.
    Violin players on the Titanic!
  • In b4 "What's HashanShallam" jokes.
  • Tvistor said:
    Perishing along with her charges, Earda has been slain, her body lacerated while shielding her children from a rain of falling glass within the Citadel of Shallam.

Locked in battle with the ormyrr, officers of the Shallam city guard perish one by one outside the northern gates of the city, buying time for the citizens to evacuate.

Only lines that got me right in the feels.
    Deucalion reappearing got me.
  • Please, those Shallamite officers were probably the manliest characters in this entire affair.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Rajan said:
    In b4 "What's HashanShallam" jokes.
    Too soon, man. Too soon.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Katelet has been slain by the might of a warrior ophidian.

For a second, I read that name as Katalyst. I was preparing my tell to him of, "Really?"

• OceanaOceana North Sea
  • OceanaOceana North Sea

Anti-Spoiler-Spoiler: The Witch ends up dead. 
  • LothienLothien Montréal, Québec
    Someone's late to the party.