Svo Updates

1234568»

Comments

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Anyone having problems with pipes and serverside?  No aeon curing,  no rebounding keep up.  I am sure I am just missing something simple, but no clue. Even trying to force it with vaeon just registers the aff. Never tries to cure or anything.  Artie pipes, if that matters. 

• Check what's in your pipes vs what your curing is set to, conc or trans. Serverside can also use only one or the other so Svo sets it to the lowest denominator (and tells you when it does so).
  • 15.4.5 update!

Sylvan updates are here!

Sylvan updates

All of the Sylvan curing triggers are in, as well as NameDB class recording. Most Sylvan defences are also in, sans the new plant-based ones - I'll need to do a bit of thinking around the best way to make that happen, as they can't exactly be handled by a trivial vkeep defence.

Changelog:

• add recklessness removal failsafe for when using serverside
    • added fulmination highlights
    • Added Propagation defences (not the new herbs though, that can't be solved with a trivial vkeep)
    • added Propagation lines
    • added tree balance lines
    • added Weatherweaving defences
    • added Weatherweaving lines and NameDB class tracking (thanks Marv!)
    • documented svo.me.gametarget and svo.me.gametargethp variables
    • fixed <> before unknown people's names in qwhom (thanks Ahmet)
    • improved 'curing on/off' to be send right away and not batched; this fixes it being sent after you did some commands together - ie pp on;radiance person will work now with serverside enabled
    • improved serverside documentation
    • NameDB: fixed qw not to get stuck on names due to missing level
    • set all grove defences to be done by Svo only if serverside is enabled, as it can't seem to do them and gives the 'You may not set such a defence' message when doing tn serverside
  • edited April 2015
    Is there a way to completely wipe out the defs of a certain profile? My vdefs basic refuses to raise my magic/fire/etc resistances toggled on/off/on/off etc. hoping a fresh start would help.
  • HeroseHerose Nova Scotia, Canada
    Check VSHOW IGNORE and remove those from the list  if they are there. 
  • See above, the system auto-ignores them when you run out of the resistance so it does not spam, and it tells you when it does so.
  • So I just reloaded SVO for keles and I'm on (svo): system version is 13.11.1. I did the force update and I got the message....(svo): Giving up. Dropbox keeps refusing to give us a working zip. Try downloading and upgrading
    manually; uninstall Svo in the Package Manager and install the new zip from there...how do I download the newest update and reinstall it?

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Keles said:
    So I just reloaded SVO for keles and I'm on (svo): system version is 13.11.1. I did the force update and I got the message....(svo): Giving up. Dropbox keeps refusing to give us a working zip. Try downloading and upgrading
    manually; uninstall Svo in the Package Manager and install the new zip from there...how do I download the newest update and reinstall it?

You can manually download it and install it, if you kept the original link that Vadi gave you to get Svo the first time. Just download the zip, uninstall the old version in Package Manager and install the zip folder. Should work.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• don't have the link anymore, will message vadi and see if he can resend it to me. Thank you for the help.
  • 15.4.6 update!

Some fixes for the new class changes and pipe filling are in this update, along with the removal of NameDB's checking.

NameDB

NameDB now uses the in-game qwc alias by default when you check qw in order to grab a persons citizenship - this is along with the citizens, cw, hw and other lists. The recent balanceless checking that replaced honors checking (that had mild issues, but those were fixable) - was specifically banned for Svo only in a personal communication from IRE.

If you wish to use qw update or ndb update all, you'll have to enable the vconfig usehonors option.

Changelog:

• added balance timer to tree balance
    • added secondary thornrend aff lines
    • added thornrend rebounding strip line
    • changed cast viridian to assume viridian
    • fixed plist to auto-set just 3 pipes again properly
    • fixed single-pipe refilling not to get confused if doublepipes are used
    • NameDB: removed checking, replaced with 'qwc' by default which gathers citizenship
    • updated curseward line
  • 15.4.7 update!

Useful improvements all across the board in this update.

inra doesn't handle stones yet - it needs to be marked as riftable in GMCP; as soon as that is fixed it will work.

Changelog:

• added new monk prone line
    • deleted manual toggling of focus, insomnia, clot, and replaced with the new curing manathreshhold option that mirrors vconfig manause
    • fixed serverside putting up sileris to be recognised
    • improved vkeep to mention if you're still in defup
    • NameDB: cut lag on checking 'qw' in half
    • NameDB: in-game colouring doesn't show through anymore
    • updated elist sorter to use 'emptyvial' instead of 'empty'
    • updated refiller to use 'emptyvial' instead of 'empty'
  • 15.5.1 update!

This is an update primarily to stop the spamming you'd get with anti-illusion on (tn/tf ai to toggle it) and Svo curing.

Changelog:

• disabled paralysis AI check
    • fixed 'fling devil' spamming
    • updated baalzadeen syphon line
    • updated waterwalk name to be 'waterwalking' for serverside
  • 15.7.1 update!

Update for the latest changes in the game to the sip lines and a few fixes!

Changelog:

• added cloak already on def
    • added events for svo ignore changed to prone for manual sitting
    • added new devotion hallucinations line
    • added retardation line removal
    • added serverside def name for arrowcatching
    • fixed expandAlias to work with dor
    • fixed svo.config.set with noechoback breaking svo.echof function
    • set devil to be undeffable by serverside
    • set lipreading to be deffed by serverside, as serverside tries to do it while you're blind
    • set own illusions to be ignored
    • updated sip/salve lines
  • 15.8.1 update!

Quick update to remove the 'you may not set such a defence' spam at login and when you enable serverside.

Changelog:

• added artifact weapon lines to knight limbcounter
    • removed all old tonic/balm lines
    • went through and fixed all of the 'you may not set such a defence' lines for enabling serverside
  • Svo is now off the market - see announce.
  • My qwc has (for many years now) generally returned far too many "rogues" when I know that the info should already reside in the database. 

Not sure why - I can do honors [name I know is in a City] but that only places them in the proper place, and takes a bunch of others out. 

I am fairly sure I have done everything right, including clearing the database and starting from scratch, but it just won't work right.

Yes.  I am sure it is user error.

Now looking for how to fix the error.

Help, please?

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• Prythe said:
    My qwc has (for many years now) generally returned far too many "rogues" when I know that the info should already reside in the database. 

Not sure why - I can do honors [name I know is in a City] but that only places them in the proper place, and takes a bunch of others out. 

I am fairly sure I have done everything right, including clearing the database and starting from scratch, but it just won't work right.

Help, please?

Wrong thread, svo is no longer supported, have a look at svof:  http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/3976/svof/

• Siduri said:
    Prythe said:
    My qwc has (for many years now) generally returned far too many "rogues" when I know that the info should already reside in the database. 

Help, please?

Wrong thread, svo is no longer supported, have a look at svof:  http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/3976/svof/
    Thank you. That's actually what I'm using - I'll move my question to that thread.

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it