Ak Opponent Tracking

Comments

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Amranu said:
    I'll need to try this out later, I ended up switching back to the latest version of your original script due to that problem.
    Yeah,  I have coded and tested the entire logic using vecho/vlua. Magi don't have a lot of use for expert diagnosing the afflictions that I want it to work for.  Have to be patient! At least now,  if it sucks, you can disable it and it will only clear the one affliction. All previous versions were bugged in some way or another with back tracking too. If you guys want, I can throw all the old versions into the dropbox,  so that you have your pick of problems and make it easier to reverse an update, in case I move something or forget it. 

Also,  if anyone finds that they are have to add variables into their offense (such as half herb balance [for attacks that outpace herb balance]), just let me know and I will add them in. 
    edited March 2015
    Ak 3.1

Just a few problems people have messaged me about. 

--Fixed more backtracking Logic.  If an affliction is reapplied, it will reset any backtracking with that affliction in it.  This is to prevent backtracking from actually lowering the chance of an affliction.
    --Added deafness to backtrack script(it was messing up the hawthorn logic)
    --Added Impaleslash for BM
    --Corrected weaponry attacks hanging up in certain circumstances if no venoms are present(also corrected Prefarar stabs) by converting the entire trigger over to the same theory as Dstab. 

Dropbox updated:

Please move all of your own edits(this includes the Osettings! script) from all AK files.  Uninstall via package manager.  Check to ensure all triggers, scripts, aliases, keys,  and timers are gone.  Install latest version.  Delete new Osettings! Script if you have yours saved.

Please message me all errors(preferably with logs so I don't have to guesstimate).  Massive thanks to everyone submitting bugs and logs including bugs. 

**If you have submitted a bug and encounter it again, log it and send please**

For WunderSys Prompt, someone try this and get back to me(I am guessing here):

--type wshow display
    --add @owysprompt into your prompt

function wsys.prompttags.owysprompt() if not target then return "" elseif #promptset > 0 then return ("<yellow>["..table.concat(promptset, ", ").."<yellow>]") else return "" end end
  • The prompt display works on wundersys
    Seftin said:
    The prompt display works on wundersys
    Hey,  at least something does,  amirite? 
  • Austere said:
    Seftin said:
    The prompt display works on wundersys
    Hey,  at least something does,  amirite? 
    BLAM!?
    edited March 2015
    Not going to do another update to change one trigger, but any serpents out there( @Seftin ) might want to change their "Confirmed Dstab" to this:
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/3d704551
    cecho("<cyan>.")
    hitrelay = {"1"}
    currentvenoms = currentvenoms or {}
    weaponattack = weaponattack or {}
    if #weaponattack > 0 then 
       for i = 1, #weaponattack do
          currentvenoms[weaponattack] = currentvenoms[weaponattack] or {}
          currentvenoms[weaponattack[i]] = currentvenoms[weaponattack[i]] or {1}
          table.insert(hitrelay, affstrack.venoms[currentvenoms[weaponattack[i]][i]])
       end
    end
    if #hitrelay > 0 then OppGainedAff(table.concat(hitrelay, " ")) end
    weaponattack = nil
    disableTrigger("Missed Dstab Removal")                --DO NOT CHANGE!
    disableTrigger("Confirmed Dstab")  
    deleteFull()

edited March 2015
    SoI lied: 3.2 is up with serpent fixes. 

--dstab logic fixed (i added an "s" to a variable)
    --default serpent offense changed to kelp on login (didn't include my ginseng one, so it was throwing errors)
    --added lockcheck () function for serpent (it's empty, another error prevention tool)
    --included wys prompt and instructions

Please move all of your own edits(this includes the Osettings! script) from all AK files.  Uninstall via package manager.  Check to ensure all triggers, scripts, aliases, keys,  and timers are gone.  Install latest version.  Delete new Osettings! Script if you have yours saved.

Please message me all errors(preferably with logs so I don't have to guesstimate).  Massive thanks to everyone submitting bugs and logs including bugs. 

Also,  gone next three days.  Pm errors here so I don't lose track, please.
  • edited March 2015
    Can blackout support be added? I've added it manually for now, but would be useful.

Nice job so far, gonna have to donate in the future.

Also I track one third herb balance (.5 seconds after eat) to know when the next two curses will be between herb balance, if you want to throw that in. I have it as opponentrecenteat.
    Amranu said:
    Can blackout support be added? I've added it manually for now, but would be useful.

Nice job so far, gonna have to donate in the future.

Also I track one third herb balance (.5 seconds after eat) to know when the next two curses will be between herb balance, if you want to throw that in. I have it as opponentrecenteat.
    Ak 3.3

--turned off command sent echos for serverside aliases I am setting
    --added hellsight affliction to tinker with(I don't have trigger for it, sorry)
    --added blackout affliction to tinker with
    --added dustbomb trigger(timer could be wrong{it's under "Obviously"})
    --added slice(thank you, person I dont know if you want everyone knowing you helped..)
    --added additional "rebounding down" triggers(^)
    --added calamine to backtracking(I reckon it was causing it to freak out for sensitivity still(^)
    --deleted remains of old weapon venom tracking(worthless functions, Timers are next)
    --honestly, who knows what else

Please move all of your own edits(this includes the Osettings! script) from all AK files.  Uninstall via package manager.  Check to ensure all triggers, scripts, aliases, keys,  and timers are gone.  Install latest version.  Delete new "Osettings!" script, if you have yours saved.

@Amranu I currently set the variable herbtimerhalf on a .38 second timer for paralysis cures.  I am only setting herb balance to .7 seconds because my ping.  Too lazy to add in a ping averager, but I will probably move every things timing into variables for everyone(since I name stuff so terribly).  Your variable has been added, though(I think..let me know if this fails, 0 testing)
  • Honestly something that might be worthwhile looking into is adding an event everytime someone cures something, and passing along that information in the event. That way people can add things without you having to bother maintaining stuff.
    Amranu said:
    Honestly something that might be worthwhile looking into is adding an event everytime someone cures something, and passing along that information in the event. That way people can add things without you having to bother maintaining stuff.
    Honestly,  I doubt that I do this.  I have no real motivation to look into events(beyond using pre-existing ones), and if a suggestion (such as yours) is decent and won't lag me personally,  I will add it.  Adding your stuff took me twenty seconds(though obviously it could be coded better)  If anyone else wants to do the grunt work for events, feel free to drop me the code, but I don't want to add a bunch more stuff to document (the documentation is already like 15 versions behind) that very few people are going to understand, let alone utilize.  Shaman is the main class these variables are usable by,  just because of by how much they beat herb balance,  so I don't forsee a lot of personalized requests similar to this.  If I do sudden begin getting a ton,  the variable names with probably be changed to be more specific.  Honestly,  the system is to the point that it should be stable without future updates for shaman (at least according to my bug list [it's empty]), so feel free to change whatever. 

Tl; dr I'm lazy
    Ak 3.4

--added select domination triggers
    --added whispermadness variables(and Trigger(which sets the wrong variable.  Change trigger to this: OppGainedAff("whispermadness") )
    --added cadmuscurse variables 
    --added affstrack.totalaffs(this is just a numerical return of affs{it resets cadmus curse if 0})
    --added affstrack.enlightenscore(this is a numerical return of affs that count towards enlighten
    --moved serveraliases updating script lower in scoreup(), so that if you use any sum type variables, it will function properly now. 
    --updated inlyre() script to function properly with wys(thanks @Fendo)
    --updated Smash High for SnB(thanks @Fendo )

Please move all of your own edits(this includes the Osettings! script) from all AK files.  Uninstall via package manager.  Check to ensure all triggers, scripts, aliases, keys,  and timers are gone.  Install latest version.  Delete new "Osettings!" script, if you have yours saved.

AK 3.5(bet you guys thought I was done)

--removed affsclass() script(this is the one that tried to mimic necklace of purity(worthless))
    --removed erroneous timers(see above)
    --corrected expert diagnosing triggers(the functions were backwards)
    --corrected coagulation trigger
    --added imbibed trigger
    --converted shaman curses over to new affliction function(Yay, backtrack error fix)
    --converted apostate stares over to new affliction function(They should also track deafness, better)
    --removed party echos from shaman curses(was never meant to be included.  Strictly test material{terrible logic, too})
    --added a few other curse/stare conversions to Shaman/Apostate
    --rebounding on a timer so it is more difficult to illusion
    --added calamine to backtracking
    --removed lethargy cure from kelp(seriously? Yes.)
    --probably more stuff I have forgotten
    --corrected all setaliases to not echo back(Means you can turnon command echo again, and not have a seizure)

in progress:

--taking into account unknown afflictions and cures(Not the occie kind for now.  Need general logic down first)
    --more intelligent confirmed affliction tracking on third person messages such as stupidity(to backtrack the affs)

*If you have edited the display script, don't forget it too!*

• Still waiting for the bug fixes to be done before installing. You just added another week of wait time!
    Rangor said:
    Still waiting for the bug fixes to be done before installing. You just added another week of wait time!
    If you are waiting on it to be 100% bug free...I feel like you are going to be waiting a while..Bugs take a long time to surface just because of how little feedback(with logs) that I get.  I assume this is because there are very few bugs left, so most of the things I will be doing is adding new features, but I could be wrong. .
  • This austere aff tracker from 2009 is bug free and serving me nicely!
    edited April 2015
    Rangor said:
    This austere aff tracker from 2009 is bug free and serving me nicely!
    That's like saying "My copy of ACP is bug free, why do I need Svo/serverside". The statement, while competely false (both ACP and my old tracker are bugged to hell and back), is comparing out dated technology to newer, fancier things.  The change in prompt echos alone makes updating worth while.  Previously,  I parsed a table every single prompt.  Now the table is built when something changes and remains so.  I suggest copying your mudlet profile, installing the newest version,  and letting my work speak for itself.  Worst thing that can happen is you have to go back to your other mudlet profile because you don't like my new echo colours(all configurable in once script now). By the way, last three versions had no errors that would effect you (besides calamine not being loaded to backtracking (honestly, what else are they doing with it, though? ). @Rangor  , welcome to 2015.

Edit: nevermind.
    edited April 2015
    Ak 3.6(this ones for you, Rangor)

--corrected backtracking script not removing impossible cure scenarios( misnamed variable in RemoveTheCures() function)
    --added new dragon rend(hot)

in progress:

--taking into account unknown afflictions and cures(Not the occie kind for now.  Need general logic down first)
    --more intelligent confirmed affliction tracking on third person messages such as stupidity(to backtrack the affs)

Ak 3.7

--added intelligent confirmed afflictions(Protracking{there is a toggle in Osettings!})

If you are saving your Osettings! script on updates, add this to the top:
    oprotrack = true --If you do unknown affs, do not enable this

Here is a log of backtracking and protracking both functioning: 
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/e3f2394b

Currently, Protracking is only setup for darkshade third person messages, expert diagnosing, and stupidity third person messages

--reworked logic for adding afflictions minimally(running a table now for echos instead of a string)
    --corrected expert diagnosing trigger(it wasnt firing properly)

edited April 2015
    You guys know I love you:

AKG 1.0

Gui built for AK opponent tracking.  It is not included in the default version.  All the code and instructions are located in same dropbox as AK
    Props to Akaya and Trevize for posting part of the code used to write this.  I never would have gotten this far with Guis had it not been for them.
    http://i.imgur.com/5LWx12j.png

Make sure you reset mudlet after editing any variables inside of script folders.

Got a msg saying weaponry was bugging in 3.7, so I went ahead and threw 3.6 back into dropbox for those of you that cannot get 3.7 to work.  Corrected version will follow later tonight or tomorrow night if I can recreate the bug.
    Ak 3.8

--default stack for knight set to sword and board
    --reworked fitness trigger(backtracking/protracking, whee)
    --reworked rage trigger(^)
    --reworked shrugging trigger(^)
    --added gmcp checks(should be able to test without ever logging in now)
    --reworked dstab trigger(more reliable)
    --reworked weaponry triggers(more reliable)
    --corrected long standing bug with venoms not being removed from weapons
    --deleted legacy timer code
    --added in more failsafes for Pro Tracking and Back Tracking

Please move all of your own edits(this includes the Osettings! and Odisplay scripts) from all AK files.  Uninstall via package manager.  Check to ensure all triggers, scripts, aliases, and keys are gone.  Install latest version.  Delete new "Osettings!"/"Odisplay" script, if you have yours saved. 

Please message me all errors(if you don't include a log, it will be ignored).  Massive thanks to everyone submitting bugs and logs including bugs. 

Ak 3.9

Sylvan:
    --added a crap ton of sylvan triggers(overcharge won't function properly yet.  I have no idea how this actually works..)
    --added sylvan rend to limb counter
    Misc:
    --reworked adding aff function to ensure all backtracking|protracking scenarios are cleared when something is re-afflicted 
    --rewrote soft reset key to include all new variables

Please move all of your own edits(this includes the Osettings! and Odisplay scripts) from all AK files.  Uninstall via package manager.  Check to ensure all triggers, scripts, aliases, and keys are gone.  Install latest version.  Delete new "Osettings!"/"Odisplay" script, if you have yours saved. 

Please message me all errors(if you don't include a log, it will be ignored).  Massive thanks to everyone submitting bugs and logs including bugs. 

• This may be a stupid question, but where do I download this? I don't see any .xmls or .zips in the dropbox link you gave, just the instructions and the readme. Is it a private file or was it recently taken out..? :'(
  • It does appear to be missing. Hopefully everything is okay. I have more fun tinkering with this then I do actually fighting.
    Sorry guys,  I must have moved it into another part of my dropbox on update.  I will try to look at it tonight and get it back up for everyone.  Super busy week, though, so no promises.  Definitely by Friday night
  • NUUUUUUUUUU
    Seftin said:
    NUUUUUUUUUU
    I managed to get the gui script back up from my phone.  Still can't find AK, though.  I will look into doing it later tonight.  Sorry, guys. Bonus,  I found versions 1.0 to 2.9, so I can throw them up. ..lol.
  • How could you DO this to them, Austere. They won't be able to hit their macro to kill people now !!!11!!!
  • Pretty sure this completely beats out Godzilla now, or whatever Ernam's tracker was called.