Character Background

In HELP BACKGROUND, it says you can't put your toon as being born from a demon and stuff........

Would being born in a dead pregnant body reanimated by an Infernal count as not allowed stuff?
''Dude, I want a horse so bad.....''
''Mhaldorians don't say 'dude'.''
''Oh.... I still want that horse.''

Best Answer

Answers

• edited April 2015
    Occultist would make more sense since infernals don't really do that raising the dead thing, here be zombie thing.
    See Vermiis.
  • edited April 2015
    Ya I would agree it would be an occultist thing.  It would also be more reasonable then an infernal too. However I'd be curious as to why; you would need a good why or how for it to be believable. 
    "Kit always gets blood everywhere."
    Medi says, "If kit says to show up somewhere, bring an apron."
    Medi says, "Rule of thumb."

• edited April 2015
    I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed (aside from infernals generally not having any ability to reanimate people), but aside from any psychological issues it shouldn't have any effect on you (unless you also died and became undead as a baby, which would be a separate issue). Babies being born from dead bodies isn't that unusual, and I'm not sure how the mother being undead would make it any different.
  • I'm just imagining, Mhaldorian father accidentally kills his wife, goes "oops my baby is still in there", reanimate and emergency c-section, later in life tells kid about it and kid's like... sweet.

Now the real question is.. did Thoth decide to bring her back?