I can draw avatars!

Comments

• *gets in line*
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Daeir said:
    Nice try, guy.
    I see the assassins have failed...

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    I was going to say I'd be surprised about assassins being sent over priority on an avatar list. But then I remembered the quality of these things. (You need to hire more, @Kresslack)
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• It's a long list, but can I add my name to it, please?
    Daeir looks like that shady alleyway guy you should avoid but sells mean nicely priced stuff

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    That's hot.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    ...now that I think on it, he kinda looks like Dominic Cooper. >_>

• For the quality of these, I'm really surprised that more people aren't sending credits / $5.00 paypal donations / thanks for her work. These are awesome.

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."

-Albert Einstein

• Oh my sweet baby jesis, please let me get in on this girl. 

I don't know how to do the hidey thing for descriptions.. sorry.

Accentuated by slight chestnut highlights and swooping bangs, her smooth, ebon hair 
    falls in gently curling layers to just above the small of her back. Dark jade eyes flash from 
    beneath carefully arched eyebrows. Soft, dewy skin and lips display further evidence towards her 
    feminine predilection. Her long fingers end in perfectly manicured nails, the tips of which have 
    been expertly painted with hand-made, white nail paint and diamond dust. The skin of her hands bears 
    elaborate tattoos which extend down each fingertip and along her wrists. The ornate designs swirl 
    and twist, seamlessly morphing into blooming flowers, punctuated by trails of small dots and 
    delicate, flowing lines. Upon closer inspection, one of the flowers appears to be wilting, with 
    several ripped and jagged petals. Smaller than most of her race, she carries herself with a reticent,
    yet fearless demeanour.
    She is wearing:
     a shoulder-hugging cashmere sweater,
     form-fitting white trousers,
     a multi-tiered bracelet of white gold,
     a dangling white diamond earring through her left ear,
     a dangling white diamond earring through her right ear,
     a small diamond stud through her left ear,
     a polished suit of sleek leather armour,
     delicate wings of braided plum branches, and
     brass knuckles

I took out all the other crap I'm wearing just to keep relevant items in the desc.

I -cannot- wait. :blush: 

• Add me to this excessive list.

:open_mouth: 
  • In honour of tonight, I shall put Cid on this list.
  • Wow, these are simply incredible. Despite the length of the list, I absolutely must join.

Since you haven't done a horkval yet, I present myself as somewhat of a challenge. The official Achaean horkval art seems like a decent way to imagine their faces (see here), but let me know if you'd like more detail regarding his face specifically.

[spoiler]He is an insectoid horkval. He is lithely constructed - long, agile limbs tapering away from a slim thorax. His legs are curiously articulated, nimble joints allowing for nearly unrestricted movement. His carapace fades from azure to silver across the edges, the borders of each segment possessing an almost metallic sheen. Though his face is broadly humanoid in structure - possessing two eyes, a nose and a mouth, it is nevertheless lent an alien aspect by the two antennae protruding upwards from his forehead. The silver of his exoskeleton bleeds heavily into his eyes, pale and sharp, while his hair shifts through a similar blue-to-gray gradient to his shell as it flows down to his shoulders.[/spoiler]
  • If you are still doing these, inbox me in-game or on the forums and I'll send you my description. These are....... Freakin' beautiful, can't describe it. I wish I could do art like this XD The closest I can get to any sort of talent is playing football <.> Or playing on the drums, but all ya gotta do is hit stuff....
    ''Dude, I want a horse so bad.....''
    ''Mhaldorians don't say 'dude'.''
    ''Oh.... I still want that horse.''
  • ZarlaZarla Somewhere deep within Mhaldor...
    Whoah, are these still going? They are absolutely gorgeous, and I'd so love one for my character if it's possible, no matter how long Lord Chronus makes me wait.

• TeghaineTeghaine Cape Town - South Africa - Africa (thatcontinentthatlookslikesouthamerica)
    Zarla said:
    Whoah, are these still going? They are absolutely gorgeous, and I'd so love one for my character if it's possible, no matter how long Lord Chronus makes me wait.
    Wait, wut?
    Who now?
  • Teghaine said:
    Zarla said:
    Wait, wut?
    Who now?
    *Cough, cough*

I think she is talking about a cult that she might be doing..... Raising the leader as a Lord of Time, his name being Chronus <.> Who knows? It just might work......
    Aerosi said:
    Teghaine said:
    Zarla said:
    Wait, wut?
    Who now?
    *Cough, cough*

I think she is talking about a cult that she might be doing..... Raising the leader as a Lord of Time, his name being Chronus <.> Who knows? It just might work......

Aeon is dead, long live Chronus! (?)

• Tharvis said:
    Aerosi said:
    Teghaine said:
    Zarla said:
    Wait, wut?
    Who now?
    *Cough, cough*

I totally forgot about him xDDDD
  • I feel bad for adding to that already-huge list, but these are too good not to ask. Can Brohai get in on this? Will send credits whether you want them or not.
  • ZarlaZarla Somewhere deep within Mhaldor...
    Aerosi said:
    Tharvis said:
    Aerosi said:
    Teghaine said:
    Zarla said:
    Wait, wut?
    Who now?
    *Cough, cough*

I totally forgot about him xDDDD
     I'm gonna to go to the Confessor in Mhaldor and confess my traitorous sins now.

Forgot to add earlier that I too would also be happy to send some credits for one of these handsome avatars.

• I am back and this means I am still obsessively stalking this to see your lovely photos.

I also hope I am still in the queue. D;
  • You are! I've been lax :smiley: Too much actually happening in game!
  • Tibitha said:
    You are! I've been lax :smiley: Too much actually happening in game!
    Haha I know the feeling haven't gotten to my list of stuff either been busy with the bike :3
  • I would like to get on this list.  I've been trying to get something like this done for years, and would gladly pay a good number of credits :)

Desc: (I don't know that spoiler thing either)
    He is a stout dwarf. His hair is a luminous silver, shoulder-length with a streak of blonde in the front, wavy as it brushes his shoulders. His eyes are dark emeralds, flickering with sunlight constantly in them. His gaze lingers at times upon distant points, unfocused and unaware. A beard and mustache of rich auburn, delicately manicured, covers his mouth even when at times his lips randomly form into a smirk. On the left side of his neck, a brilliant sunburst of pale yellow has been tattooed, two pale figures of white, outlined in red, holding each other in eternal intimate embrace waver in the middle of it, the female with a scar along her arm and the male with a scar dominating his face. His right cheek is caved in, scarred and ravaged by time in the shape of a large hand, covering from under his right eye to almost his chin. His posture is correct in every detail, old knight training showing in his movements and his skin deeply tanned from service to the Sun Goddess for over three centuries. Short stubs of rotten and decayed flesh are on his upper shoulder-blades, the name Jinx-Ech'lir visible along the back of his neck tattooed in the deepest black. His torso and legs are heavily muscled, his height unusual for his race. He walks with a limp from his left leg. His right hand sporadically clenches, but when relaxed twin thick slices forming an II on his palm can be seen pulsating with energy while his right forearm is mangled, deep scars showing where hooks once impaled into the skin. Upon his left hand, a band of silver sits on his ring finger, and upon the right, one of mithril and diamonds.  A pale, dull circlet can be seen resting mixed into his hair, the symbols shining with a pale light, his own faith reflected by them.

He is wearing:

blackened mithril fullplate

a formal black military style jacket

a kilt for formal occasions

a black dragonskin leather belt

black leather boots with golden Mitran runes

steel-reinforced dragon skin gloves with suns

an austere white gold locket necklace

a luminous circlet of inlaid mithril