I'm Sorry Thread

12346»

Comments

• I'm sorry that I hardly know @Sybilla
  • I'm sorry you all feel beer matters, it's toilet water.
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    Achimrst said:
    I'm sorry you all feel beer matters, it's toilet water.
    Thank you for your visit.
  • Achimrst said:
    I'm sorry where you live beer tastes like that
  • SharaShara Midlands
    Herenicus said:
    Achimrst said:
    Thank you for your visit.
    I'm sorry that you chose to be kind and facetious, instead of overtly snarky and sardonic. 
  • KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    Daklore said:
    As a Canadian, I'm sorry for America's beer. I mean, I know we have nothing to do with that... but as Canadians, we feel your pain anyway.

Also, probably sorry I weird Cyrenians out so much with my weirdness. Well, some of them, anyway. Most of the older ones kind of expect it(and roll their eyes, but expect it). You guys know what I mean.
    You're not weird, or rather, you have not met @Silvarien weirdness scale of weird.
  • All of you people who think you're weird need to meet @Kaie. Just saying.
  • Daklore said:
    As a Canadian, I'm sorry for America's beer. I mean, I know we have nothing to do with that... but as Canadians, we feel your pain anyway.

Also, probably sorry I weird Cyrenians out so much with my weirdness. Well, some of them, anyway. Most of the older ones kind of expect it(and roll their eyes, but expect it). You guys know what I mean.
    THIS may be a catalist for World War 3...

• Best beer I've ever had is in Germany when I visited there. So, I'm sorry if you've never had German beer.
  • Comitis said:
    Best beer I've ever had is in Germany when I visited there. So, I'm sorry if you've never had German beer.
    Hmmm, I do like me some Germans
  • edited April 2015
    Achimrst said:
    Comitis said:
    Best beer I've ever had is in Germany when I visited there. So, I'm sorry if you've never had German beer.
    @Achimrst : I agree wholeheartedly, why have a shitty electronic security system when you can have your very own extra-large Doberman? You don't even need to get the cops involved. All the evidence will be gone before the cops get to your house, the Doberman will eat the sorry bastard whole, and you can save some of the Milkbones for next Tuesday.

Sorry, burglar! So sorry, so VERY sorry!
  • Silvarien said:
    Achimrst said:
    Comitis said:
    @Achimrst : I agree wholeheartedly, why have a shitty electronic security system when you can have your very own extra-large Doberman? You don't even need to get the cops involved. All the evidence will be gone before the cops get to your house, the Doberman will eat the sorry bastard whole, and you can save some of the Milkbones for next Tuesday.

I was thinking something closer to:

I'm sorry you got the wrong idea :P

• I'm sorry @Achimrst but you need to give beer a chance. It's good. Here's a sampling of some you might like:

• Achimrst said:
    Silvarien said:
    Achimrst said:
    Comitis said:

I was thinking something closer to:

I'm sorry you got the wrong idea :P

@Achimrst : I am... uh... uh... I'll be over at the UK. Fighting on the beaches and on the fields, and all that. The London fog will disguise me as I run screaming for the hills, dive into the ocean, and emerge unseen on the other side of the Atlantic, to disappear into obscurity forevermore.
  • It's pretty silly to mock America's beer, considering just how much amazing craft beer is produced here. If you're complaining about the major breweries, then, well, pretty much every major brewer in every country sucks compared to the craft scene- and America's craft scene is bigger and as good as any other country's. The only country that stands up to the US on the craft beer front is Belgium. :)
  • No, MY pony is prettier than all of yours!
  • It's not prettier, but it sure is tastier. Wait, what?
  • Good for Americans to be sure. We can of course get all the nifty and well crafted beers we want. But then there is overseas. Imagine me, a sad overseas american that just wants some tasty american beer, but everywhere in the world there is only budwiser, coors, and keystone.

America  has hands down the worst beer -exports- But then again, all export beer is shit.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • edited April 2015
    I'm sorry I had forgotten about this until now : 

"Now the reason we does this ladies and bruces is because we find your American beer is like making love in a canoe."

"Making love in a canoe?"

"It's fucking close to water."
  • AktillumAktillum Philippines
    I used to work in a bar that had a "30 beers in 30 days" challenge. Had to be 30 different beers, obviously. Columbus, Ohio actually has quite a number of local breweries that put out some decent stuff. I'm not a beer drinker but I took a liking to one particular blonde ale.

On topic:

I'm sorry for trading in my diadem.