Potential arson in Southeastern Wisconsin

I've a HUGE bonfire pile that's been sitting here all year, and was thinking that it would be fun to light it. Make a party out of it. This would be in Southeastern Wisconsin, a little bit south of Burlington. Just seeing how many people would be interested.

Comments

• Moment, paging Targossas.

• AgriasAgrias Wisconsin
    ...I don't get it.
  • AgriasAgrias Wisconsin
    Mysterion is confirmed to go! I was thinking sometime in July.
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    edited March 2015
    If this thread builds up a head of steam, I might Jovalong. It's a drive but I've never experienced scenic Wisconsin. 
  • AgriasAgrias Wisconsin
    It'll be a fun time. I live in a rural area, so loudness and joking and three and a half acres await us to sit and meet, and eat, and most likely drink.
  • Agrias said:
    It'll be a fun time. I live in a rural area, so loudness and joking and three and a half acres await us to sit and meet, and eat, and most likely drink.
    If you're trying to pretend that someone isn't going to get wasted and try to jump this bonfire you're off you're gourd. Also depending on the timing and whatnot I may be able to head over as well.

• AgriasAgrias Wisconsin
    That course of action would be ill-advised.
  • edited March 2015
    Agrias said:
    That course of action would be ill-advised.
    Isn't that the best course of action though?

Plus all that heat and @Trey is bound to try and forge something
  • AgriasAgrias Wisconsin
    ....Ha!
  • AgriasAgrias Wisconsin
    I may be able to have the bonfire in May, but depending on people's availability Julyish might work better.  Assuming of course I can talk my dad out of lighting it before July.
  • AgriasAgrias Wisconsin
    Oh and if someone somehow feels like flying in to O'Hare, Mysterion lives in Chicago and you can probably catch a ride with her and her husband. But I'd have to ask her first.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited March 2015
    Lachlan says "It looks like you could set up tents around it and camp. Let's make a weekend out of it!"

Also, she got very excited about taking a boat across Lake Michigan.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • AgriasAgrias Wisconsin
    That's totally possible. I have a lot of land.