Tag all of the people you like

Comments

• Here's who I never see any more, but really miss ....  @Beneficia, @Sindri, @Tekumza, @Requa, @Delphinus, @Lavinia, @Trance, @Poergh, @Vincenzio, @Tanris just to name a few.

I hope that some of them have gone on to become members of the Garden, but sadly I'll never know.

• @Caladbolg for being a good sport even after he got ripped mid duel against me. He was still a good sport and assured me it was still a legit kill.  Even though I was stuck with my sword in his chest just bladetwisting away expecting him to writhe off any second now... Trying to figure out how to wrench my blade out of him to try a Brokenstar.  ((I know it is WITHDRAW now))  Still feel bad bout killing ya while you were ripped :(  Also atleast ya bursted!

@Khalaz for asking me if it wa a duel before attacking me on the spot! And for the duel afterwards.

@Aegoth for unexpectedly attacking Khalaz after I died!  Had I known that Mhaldorians would do so let alone that they were paying attention I would have notified it was a duel. But I did not realize until it was to late.  The fighting you had against Khalaz and Caladbolg after that was very beneficial to me especially since you let me keep the head of Caladbolg!  Thank you so much for helping me complete my task in order to be properly enslaved.

@Melodie Thanks for giving me such a hard task to begin with. It has forced me to get an earlier jump on my combat and while I am still only doing very basic things I have improved.

@Ayoxele OOCLY I see you as a pet cat always wanting to bring me heads XD It makes me smile

@Shirszae For reacting ICly to your anathema while mainting the OOC friendship.  

@Mhaldorians Thank you so much for all of the wonderful RP so far. I can only hope to reciprocate as I improve upon my rp

• @Invictus because yeah, i don't like anyone and vice-versa :(

• Texel said:

For all my power rangers.

I am the only Megazord.
  • Herenicus said:
    I am no Legate sir, but thank you.  I'm in like with you too.
  • @Merador because Marmite

• HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    I was bored at work and thought I'd say something nice about people I've spent a lot of time with over the past ten years, yo. Try it, you'll like it.
  • Merador said:
    This thread is hilarious. It's the same 10-15 Mhaldorians tagging each other. I love it. 

Edit: "Post back your likes in 24 hours or you'll die at midnight!!"
    Obviously our mutual suffering has brought us together.   >:)
  • I like far too many people from all factions of the game to tag them all, I'm afraid. Still, you all know who you are. Mdor unity too strong.
    You could put some effort into at least buying a card, dude. It's Brothers Day.
  • But the inevitable faux pas of forgetting that one wonderful bro you've had for so long! I couldn't stand it.
    If said bro is among your one true crew, he or she will understand that accidents happen and still enjoy your public spectacle on the behalf of others.
  • Merador said:
    This thread is hilarious. It's the same 10-15 Mhaldorians tagging each other. I love it. 

Edit: "Post back your likes in 24 hours or you'll die at midnight!!"
    Clearly someone has not read the same thread as I have. I've seen Non-mhaldorians tag people, and I have tagged Non-Mhaldorians as well.   The fact that Mhaldorians are so prevalent may be a clue to the personalities of the rest of the player base. 

• It is not a clue to that.
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
    edited March 2015
    All the same, I don't think @Merador actually believes that I posted out of a sense of obligation. And I'm not sure who he's directing his post towards or why he's so dissatisfied with the fact that some people enjoy playing together enough to say so.
  • Move along to rants or tag people!
  • edited March 2015
    I'm not dissatisfied at all. We all love playing with other people, don't we? I just find this particular form of recognition for others to be pretty weird. Still, if tagging citymates as a way of acknowledging them is something you'd like to do, all power to you! :smile: 

@Lorielan for being a mod.
  • Yeah @Titonus is p cool too. I like saying butchering his name when I say it RL too. It's fun. 

• TitonusTitonus Youngstown, Ohio
    Forgot about @Xenomorph, who was by far, one of the coolest people to RP with.

• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited March 2015
    Omg! How did I forget!

@Tvistor you are one of my favourite people in achaea to rp with. I seriously enjoy when I get to interact with you !

@Alcinae first friend in the game besides the person who introduced me to the game. (Not sure if I tagged you yet our bit)

@Kybrae for helping me with early rp schemes that changed my character forever.

@Klochild meh. I kinda like you.(jk) Our friendship/rivalry had been fun. 

@Aedin like you even if you are my rival and drive me nuts.

@Orzaansyn scary as hell, but I like you.

I like waaaaay too many people.

• @Lara and @Stian - Great contributions to learning, for new horizons bring new understanding.

@Mixh'lon, @Xuroa, @Qamtor, @Ilanah, @Bir'thela, @Aistyra, @Calbea'i, @Konthoroh - Inspiration through service.

@Lloen, @Zincara, @Aeron, @Nyeli - Providing great value.

@Koladhi and @Eulalia - Services rendered for development and culture.

@Ruiha - Accepting your position.

@Lyaeus - Launching humorous political careers.
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • @Mishgul You're amazing. Seriously, can't not giggle when you're around
    meh