Deathsights For Soulcage/Transmogrification

124»

Comments

• I'm sure Penwize would be willing to contribute to the cause from his infinite reserves 
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Lets just make a revamp necro thread, and come up with some new ideas for necro that synergise better with new knight and apostate. Or maybe two new skills. Apostate could use some fleshing out around the edges. So could infernal really. Like some new attacks that take advantage of x affliction and y affliction to create z situation, and then enough situations can lead to fighting mongoose finishing move or something.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Necro really does need an overhaul, especially with how new Knights fight. It has actually needed one for ages, especially for Knights. I remember we proposed Diabolism but it was declined. To try and fix it we got Frenzy but that kind of broke things again. Now though.....they really could use something new.

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Man, I'm sorry, but it's so difficult to listen to Infernals complain. I would kill for so many of the things you have. Whenever Vivisect and the attached automatic Impale/Disembowel just isn't enough, just pass that on this way.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • edited March 2015
    It doesn't really guarantee disembowels unless you have a DSL faster than 2 seconds (so you need to be dual cutting and have artefact weapons). Pretty decent for Two-Hander though, I guess? maybe Dual Blunt too. It has a few things going for it, but it's pretty equal to the other Knight classes now. Probably Paladin>Runewarden=>Infernal
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    S&B is too easy, DWB is discount Monk, 2H is a momentum class and I don't roll that way. DSL Knight is still the only true Knight!
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • Would give my left testicle for damnation as s&b infernal. Vivi useless. 

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Cooper said:
    Would give my left testicle for damnation as s&b infernal. Vivi useless. 
    This is because SnB can't use epteth/epseth on resto breaks.  I would think adding a level 1 limb break option for smash or perhaps strike would make it viable to pull off a vivisect.
  • This discussion is heading in wrong direction. If Infernals and Apostates needs fixing/upgrading, then classleads are open, put down your suggestions. Personally I feel Infernals more balanced then most other classes (don't mean knights). Apostates can really need some improvement, perhaps in the field of better capitalization on their momentum.

In any case, this thread was about soulcage and it's problems. I still feel that it's very cool, unique and interesting ability. And outright deleting them would be bad. Just some fix for contracts.. Finishers going through soulcage could be an interesting solution.
  • CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Cleave should bypass soulcage / transmog Other wise it's fine