Tag all of the people you like

Comments

• @Comitis @Mina @Kiah @Ryuke @Chalos @Danna @Tukio @Naomh @Rom @Oceana
    I don't know many people, but the ones I do know. I enjoy their company/conversations. Even if it is @Ryuke threatening to radiance my di** off.
  • Caladbolg said:
    I've been playing this game way to long to tag the people I like personally, plus im bad with names.

Honestly, I like everyone except a very select few people

But i'll give special mentions, to the people i've known forever and a day.
    Annnnnnd I'll youtube Songs for you guys to show how much you mean to me :D:D:D:D

@Draqoom - Your literately the person in this game I've known the longest, and I likely wouldn't be playing achaea now without you. 

Because this is you.

@Payne - You are one of my oldest and best friends. We've had far to many good times together.

Friends :D

@Karai - Besides being one of my oldest and best friends like everyone else. I still just copy and paste your code into new code until it works, I'd still be on Zmud with out you. not to mention I still icly call you my wife who doesn't know it yet.

I've waited like two centuries so far for you to leave Laergon, what's another eight?

@Reonna -We've been friends for along time. and although our engagement didn't work out for some reason... >.> Was prob you. And you do fly off the handle and go nerd rage I still luvs you <3

Best song ever

@Antidas - Your fun, and one of the few people in this game I can actually trust to have in my back I won't mention our history but you know it

Cause Arrows

@Tesha - Fun times had you crazy

Because this is you.

@Talysin - Even though we're never on at the same times I missed you.

My best irl friend still asks about my gay Achaean dad that made me with magic.

@Tvistor - I miss you :(

._. Enjoy living your life

@Achilles One of the longest Shallamese I still remember helped me learn alot group combat and combat in general and pretty much always there for a bro, EXCEPT YOU ALWAYS RAN INTO PIT WHY DID YOU RUN INTO PIT SO MUCH

Cause THONGS!

Edit: It took me like 3 hours to pick out perfect songs for you guys so you better watch them learn the lyrics and then like this post.

Im serious there's going to be a popquiz on those lyrics.
    I seriously rolled on the floor laughing when I saw this.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    I wisely called dibs on the Thong Song.  Going to be a good week.
  • GawiGawi Washington
    @Darktalon for always being a shoulder to lean on, and always making me smile.
    @Amanu for always keeping me entertained.
    @Alea for always listening.
    @Calica come back, I miss you :(
    @Zekk for being my oldest friend.
    @Isis for always harassing me.
    @Nath for keeping me playing this crazy game :)
    @Valkyre for always having something interesting to talk about.
    @Laytron for putting up with all my poking and prodding and questions.
    @Teldrim for keeping me supplied with pudding.
    @Draxis for always being a pain in my arse.
    @Sarieno <3

There are sooo many people I wish I could list there that would actually see this, too many good friends and family have gone dormant.

• Lorielan said:
    Special mention to @Aodfionn, who has yet to prove whether or not he can take constructive criticism and earn his family's redemption. (An essence penance would have been so boring.)
    I tried :( </3

• It's hard to not love the Siorraidh. Thanks for being such a special place!

• Too corny. Can I tag people I don't like instead?
  • @Carmain because eyebrows

• This topic made me thought about:

And I laughed.

• @Vithincus - Big fat slimy ones, bro.
  • Apparently I missed one...

@Merador .. cause you will always be my Meradorables, things would never be the same without you.  Too many good times to count.  <3
  • @Sartan: duel me at NoT m8

i will teach you the true suffering of dealing with evade abuse

(gotta forum rp the knight of pandora thing, since a certain nim is being lazy about it >:c )
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    edited March 2015
    and @Caoimhaen

and @Lorielan. Yes. 
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • @Marina for the best hat ever.
  • edited March 2015
    I suppose I can participate:

@Aegoth for being an awesome mentor

@Ast for being a great friend

@Kisharo and @Locki for allowing me to stab them and helping me with things, also good friends

@Taraza for being an awesome teacher on shop stuff

@Carmain for curing boredom, great chess games, hanging out while I extract, and many other various awesome interactions and conversations (even though kit hates those damn cookies)

@Orzaansyn for being interesting to talk to

@Melodie for dealing with all that crucible stuff with Kit and for being awesome

@Saeva for also being awesome and taking Kit to super cool new places and teaching her commodity stuff

@Shirszae for making interesting conversations and making Kit participate in the Bardic

Thanks for making gameplay pretty awesome!
    "Kit always gets blood everywhere."
    Medi says, "If kit says to show up somewhere, bring an apron."
    Medi says, "Rule of thumb."

• Thank you