Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Shared XP and Assists

1235»

Comments

• MishgulMishgul ROTHERHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMember Posts: 5,314 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I can imagine there are massive upheavals of code for this to be implemented properly. Flagging attacks as assistable for example.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • MeradorMerador Member Posts: 107
    edited March 2015
    @Mishgul Did you read the other posts?

@Tecton: "Actually, we have most of the framework in position already for this, so you can probably expect it some time in the future!"

@Sarapis: "Well, it'll only apply to PvE at first, but the changes required to adapt the system to PvP shouldn't be too large. It won't be completely "accurate" in the sense that we're not going to worry about whether webbing someone is more or less valuable than afflicting them with asthma, but other than that should work out."

Obviously there may have been complications, but these comments were made 6 months ago.
    Prythe
  • MishgulMishgul ROTHERHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMember Posts: 5,314 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Yes. Reminds me of when I am talking to customers from my workplace.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the GodsAdministrator Posts: 2,506 Admin
    Still on the books, it's just lower down the list than many other changes!
    KresslackValaria
  • NimNim Member Posts: 2,015 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Mishgul said:
    Yes. Reminds me of when I am talking to customers from my workplace.
    In fairness, this sort of is their workplace, and you sort of are their customer!
    Prythe
  • KaijinKaijin Member Posts: 29 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Mishgul said:
    We should have it so you get xp per amount of fun. We can measure it in hedons

That will just encourage mudsex
    Mishgul
1235»
Sign In to Comment.