What stats do Blademasters use now?

It's been a while since I've been in the realm, but when I last played I was told that strength and stats in general is pretty much useless for Blademasters and to just spec in Constitution for health.
More specifically in the case of drawslash and bashing.

I got a few emails recently saying there were lots of changes to the game and now I'm wondering if the situation is any different since I'm seeing blademasters mentioning they're specced into strength.

Best Answers

Answers

• Thanks for the help.
    I used the strangely useful Blademaster technique of committing Sudoku next the flame of Yggdrasil, just so I could reincarnate as a Strength Specced Rajamala.
    I immediately noticed a good improvement in my bashing and ratting speeds, and I'm liking the increased gold income of one-shotting rats instead of two-shotting them.
  • CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Jakarana said:
    Thanks for the help.
    I used the strangely useful Blademaster technique of committing Sudoku next the flame of Yggdrasil, just so I could reincarnate as a Strength Specced Rajamala.
    I immediately noticed a good improvement in my bashing and ratting speeds, and I'm liking the increased gold income of one-shotting rats instead of two-shotting them.
    Don't forget stances Actually help in bashing now, Bashing in Arash is going to give you -alot- more damage than thyr. (but you take more too... for rats it's nothing to worry about

• Jakarana said:
    Thanks for the help.
    I never knew Sudoku was so much more deadly in Achaea than RL....

As Caladbolg mentions, the bug that caused stances not to affect drawslash damage was fixed a while back. Arash has the best DPS by a good bit, but is usually to squishy to use for serious hunting. Sanya is the next best, and is what attack is balanced around (i.e., unbanded Sanya drawslash gives you about the same DPS as most other classes' unartied standard hunting attacks).
  • Jakarana said:
    Thanks for the help.
    Get a bastard sword use Mir stance and slash. I have a level 3 band and still use Mir/Weaponry slash. Much more effective.