Tag all of the people you like

JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
edited March 2015 in North of Thera
Rules:
1: Positive things about people only.
2: Provide a reason for tagging.

@Bluef dared me to make a thread and tag as many people as I could think of, so I decided to make it one of those things where you tag everyone that you like and/or have positive things to say about. Alcohol may have beenwas definitely involved.

@Kendrick: good friend, loyal and someone that never changes, despite or possibly in spite of the world around him.
@Sarapis / @Tecton / @Makarios / @Lorielan / @Ourania / @Mortori / @Aurora / @Deucalion / @otherAdmin: You make the game fun and the fact that you interact with us on the forums is happy-inducing.
@Anaidiana: lol Hi
@Tyamat: Being helpful and understanding because of my time constraints, actual ability, and other obligations.
@Texel: For being Texel and making me laugh.
@Ryuke: redeeming yourself.
@Halos: Hey buddy, I'm tagging you because you entertain me, even when you aren't.
@Lachlan: If it's not obvious, then you're oblivious.

Trying to remember people that are actually (somewhat) active is difficult right now.

@Santar: I actually agree with you on most points these days. That coupled with "omg theres a kiddy pool on my head" is the best thing ever.
@Zulah: Thank you for founding pirates.

I have to go visit with my dad now, so I might come back later and tag more people, but I just want the community as a whole to know that even though we sometimes fight like siblings, I love you all like siblings as well.
I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.

Comments

• @Nim is pretty cool. I pretty much keep playing because of her, so I appreciate her and the things she does. It's true that without her, I might still play alts every now and then, but I doubt any of them would've amounted to as much, and I'd probably have never gotten as good at combat or whatnot (not that I am great, but you take what you can). I legit would not be here if not for her.

The best part is that basically everything I said is true.
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    If you don't want to sit in a circle and groom lice with us, @Hayte, nobody is making you. There are worse expressions than gratitude, however transactional. Fortunately for you, such bold and cynical meta deserves tagging. 
  • No     
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    @Hayte I appreciate that you expressed your opinion.
    @Hayte Thank you for your positivity in this thread.
    @Hayte It is very American (United States) of you to post whatever you want.
    @Hayte Again, thank you for posting such a positive picture.
    @Hayte I like that you were not hating on this thread.
    @Hayte @Hayte @Hayte

@Bluef
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • @Mosr it wasn't a pillow.
    @Mosr recompense is yours.
    @Mosr drink a little more.
    @Mosr the citadels are coming!

Seriously, you're cool @Mosr. Thanks for having some fun with this thread.
  • Bluef said:
    @Ryuke: You are my favorite new person in Achaea. Everything you say on P9 makes me laugh. :star:
    Is it the princess thing?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• @Thoth Plz come back. @Artemis You're p cool. @Gaia You too.  @Seth @Darkender @Artanis @Crythril ect ect ect also @Deladan really like that guy

• oh and @Ryuke that guy is a very special person, in the head. <3 Ryuke

• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited March 2015
    @Sarapis why the hell wouldn't I  like you? You are amazing.

@Tecton for being totally awesome. You are Sarapis do so much for us and are under appreciated sometimes. 

@Staff for keeping this game running!

@Scarlatti first Divine who talked to me.

@Deucalion for everything and being my favourite divine. 

@Aedin grr you drive me crazy but you are awesome

@Bluef love you auntie

@Rohai my buddy and hunting partner and partner in crime

@Trilliana my lovely friend 

@Bronislav friends 4lyf 

@Aodfionn even if you do get on my nerves sometimes, you are pretty awesome.

@Tristyn coolest mentor evar love your face.

@Caladbolg you are an ass hole, but I like you anyway.

@Achimrst because things.

@Aerek one of the people who made paladin combat make more sense.

@Kenway teaching me kill methods.

@Davio miss you and your mentoring

@Cadarus you aren't on here so I can't reply tag you.. :(

@Iskla most cheerful person ever and always makes me smile.

@Texel adopted dad

@Cirana how can you not love her?!

@Herenicus because you are scary and one of the best Mhaldorians I know.

@Ravien love you grandma

@Mina always the coolest mother of the pack.

@Seftin stuff

• OK here goes:
  • Lol tagging appears to be broken for me. Everything after the @ disappears when I press enter

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Jacen said:
    Lol tagging appears to be broken for me. Everything after the @ disappears when I press enter

Obviously, that means you don't like anyone :open_mouth: 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front

Heil, myself!!!!!!
  • @Jacen for tagging me here and not telling me to shut up yet. 

@Kasa for teaching me something about combat, hopefully more soon.

@Laytron for remembering who the heck I was after years of being gone.

@AnyoneWhoseGoldIPickedUp