NameDB jamming?

I don't know why, it sometimes just gets stuck while honoursing people and I have to NDB cancel and try again.

Comments

• This happens to me every day, some days every time I honours someone I have to ndb cancel to honours anyone else. 
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    What's happening is that svo's database connection has been closed. If you qq and then stop, qq then reconnect, or click x then cancel, svo saves all your settings and closes the database connection. When the connection is closed, it cannot save the information of new people it honours, so it hangs on that person.
    Huh. Neat.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Ahmet said:
    What's happening is that svo's database connection has been closed. If you qq and then stop, qq then reconnect, or click x then cancel, svo saves all your settings and closes the database connection. When the connection is closed, it cannot save the information of new people it honours, so it hangs on that person.
    In other words, restart mudlet and you'll be fine.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Well, restarting doesn't always fix it. I don't really know what's going on, it didn't used to do this. I'm kinda regretting trying to fix the problem by deleting my old database :(